It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem
I have to agree with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tulsi borrowed Hillary's playbook by Saul Alinsky... exciting times, that's what I'm talking about.

The devil is in the details, we can't have a good election without Lucifer involved.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Tulsi just scored more points with me!

Not me. People need to remember Tulsi supports the following policies:

- Ban on "assault weapons"
- $15/hr minimum wage
- Votes "yes" on reparations
- Wants to abolish the Electoral College
- Is opposed to fossil fuels
- No on nuclear energy
- No limits on abortion
- Wants medicare for all
- Wants citizenship for "dreamers"

For her to actually support someone as out of touch as Bernie Sanders pretty much sums it up. She literally has no clue how her and her peers' "progressive" policies will affect everyone.
edit on 21-10-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: M5xaz

How is it gutsy to stay married to Bill the pedophile ?

Ask Melania. Whatever you think Bill did Donald Trump has done the same.

Mueller found NOTHING.

LOL That's not what a report with over 400 pages of evidence says.

Finally, instead of entering the 2020 primary race directly and doing the heavy lifting ANY candidate is expected of doing, she is delaying entering the Presidential race until as late as possible in order not to have to/minimize the amount of primary campaigning

Hillary isn't running for anything in 2020. She's currently doing a book tour with Chelsea.

Hillary shows she is SLEAZY, LAZY and a COWARD.

And yet she still has a huge following.

If Hillary had that huge following, her rallies would not have been EMPTY

If Hillary had that huge following there would have been no need to RIG the democratic primary as DONNA BRAZILE revealed

If Hillary had any brains and/or debating skills, she would not have needed to get the debate questions in ADVANCE as revealed in the above

With respect to PEDOPHILIA, no sorry, THE FLIGHT LOGS ARE CLEAR
-->>>BILL went to pedo Island 26 times - twenty six - Not Trump, not the GOP, not your neighbor across the street
Bill Clinton is the one who went to PEDO Island to RAPE CHILDREN
And confirmed by his SS security detail:

PLUS Hillary ENABLED Bills numerous rapes of women by attacking women that came forward

Hillary was a close friend of Weinstein to boot - PLUS Huma's husband Weiner was also a PEDO who only got CHARGED AFTER TRUMP came to office. Clearly if Hillary had been elected President, he would never have been charged. Hillary surrounds herself with PEDOs and protects them

But....Go Ahead...Keep LYING ...defend people that RAPE CHILDREN
Go ahead, just you cover for this gross PEDOPHILIA - it reflects on you...revealing...

AND Yes, keep busy with that book tour, touring the COSTCOs around America....LOLOLOLOL

Le fumier trouve son propre niveau.....
edit on 21-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Everyone in the north with a fossil fuel based home heating system are going to be screwed. Any building with a boiler is basically screwed.

Your car is worthless. Home generators for power outages. Tulsi would make all of this illegal according to her.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard wants to sit down with Hillary Clinton for a face-to-face discussion.

www.foxnews.com...

I hope Tulsi knows to wear a bulletproof vest, and to not accept any gift labeled "open at home please".

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is a pure politician. About a week ago she, in one sentence, attacked Trump for leaving Syria and attacked Democrats who want to keep the US in Syria. Sorry Tulsi, which is it, you can't both think Trump is killing Kurds and wrong for leaving and also want to leave.

Donald Trump has the blood of the Kurds on his hand, but so do many of the politicians in our country from both parties who have supported this ongoing “regime change” war in Syria that started in 2011, along with many in the mainstream media, who have been championing and cheerleading this regime change war. Not only that but, The New York Times and CNN have also smeared veterans like myself for calling for an end to this regime change war.

So she wants the war to end, Trump ended the war, but #OrangeManBad.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep. Literally 30 minutes before trump announced he was pulling troops out of syria she tweeted that he needed to get our troops out of syria because the kurds don't needus. An hour after the announcement she was bashing trump for abandoning the kurds.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

My point has nothing to do with Bill Clinton's or Donald Trump's relationship with Jeffery Epstein. (Both their wives have stayed married to them, even through very public sexual scandals.) It's about Hillary Clinton's base as opposed to Tulsi Gabbard's base, as in she has no base. (I believe she's polling at less than 2%)

I never expected you to be a fan of Hillary Clinton, so you trashing her has no bearing on my point that Tulsi Gabbard attacks Hillary at her own peril. It won't score her points among Democrats, who for the most part have more respect for, and think more highly of Hillary Clinton than they do of Tulsi Gabbard. As a matter of fact, I think it'll cost her, down the line, for not supporting party lines, and attacking a party icon.

I mean, it's not like she was ever going to get the Democratic nomination anyway, but she's not running against Hillary, and attacking her isn't going to raise her status within the party. Hillary was right about Donald Trump, and she maybe right about Tulsi Gabbard too. Time will tell, if she goes 3rd party, which would totally kill any Democratic prospects she might have had.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

My point has nothing to do with Bill Clinton's or Donald Trump's relationship with Jeffery Epstein. (Both their wives have stayed married to them, even through very public sexual scandals.) It's about Hillary Clinton's base as opposed to Tulsi Gabbard's base, as in she has no base. (I believe she's polling at less than 2%)

I never expected you to be a fan of Hillary Clinton, so you trashing her has no bearing on my point that Tulsi Gabbard attacks Hillary at her own peril. It won't score her points among Democrats, who for the most part have more respect for, and think more highly of Hillary Clinton than they do of Tulsi Gabbard. As a matter of fact, I think it'll cost her, down the line, for not supporting party lines, and attacking a party icon.

I mean, it's not like she was ever going to get the Democratic nomination anyway, but she's not running against Hillary, and attacking her isn't going to raise her status within the party. Hillary was right about Donald Trump, and she maybe right about Tulsi Gabbard too. Time will tell, if she goes 3rd party, which would totally kill any Democratic prospects she might have had.

Hillary NEVER did have a base in the DNC else it would not have been required to RIG THE PRIMARY FOR HER

Hillary made totally FALSE accusations of Tulsi being a Russian Agent, based on ZERO - Tulsi served honorably in the US Military - Hillary NEVER DID - Hillary SHOULD STOP DRINKING. As Bernie stated in response to Hillary's mentally deranged accusation to Tulsi: "Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset."

When did Hillary EVER put her own life to defend anything ? Oh right - NEVER !

Sexual PEDO scandals surrounding Hillary GUARANTEE no normal person respects her.
edit on 22-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

ATS should be shutdown at this point. There is no critical thinking here anymore.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hillary NEVER did have a base in the DNC else it would not have been required to RIG THE PRIMARY FOR HER

true
bernie would have beaten her in a fair contest

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Reality check, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes. She has a base.

Hillary made totally FALSE accusations of Tulsi being a Russian Agent,

No she didn't. She said that she believed that a unnamed candidate was "being groomed" to go 3rd party by Russians, due to all the support "she" was getting on Russian web sites. It's true, and Tulsi doesn't deny the support she's getting from Russian web sites and such. She simply claims that she had no control over who supports her.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So the Russian Plant is Kamela Harris?

Don't be as dumb as Hillary, Snooks. It's not a good look.

You still like Hillary Clinton?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Reality check, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes. She has a base.

Hillary made totally FALSE accusations of Tulsi being a Russian Agent,

No she didn't. She said that she believed that a unnamed candidate was "being groomed" to go 3rd party by Russians, due to all the support "she" was getting on Russian web sites. It's true, and Tulsi doesn't deny the support she's getting from Russian web sites and such. She simply claims that she had no control over who supports her.

FACT - Hillary rigged the DNC primary
Likely corollary - Hillary also likely rigged the general election, but even with the rigging, she FAILED
HILLARY NEVER HAD THAT LEGITIMATE EXTRA 3 MILLION VOTE
Again, if Hillary was that popular, she would not have needed to rig the primary against Bernie
Your lack of basic logic ability is showing

Tulsi honorably SERVED HER COUNTRY

Hillary NEVER DID

....and it's Hillary that took MILLIONS in bribe money from Russia for UraniumOne....for a Russian traitor, check a mirror...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This argument always cracks me up.

Did you ever see the video where the illegal immigrant in CA is interviewing Obama prior to the election, and he practically encourages them to go ahead and vote with a wink and a nod. I don't think CA checks citizenship status. I think they have even been sued for this.

I doubt very seriously that Hillary won the so-called popular vote by 3 million, but even if she won by half, it wasn't an across the country popularity. It was only in those "certain" small pockets that DO NOT represent the general American electorate.

Electoral college --- learn about it, understand it, be thankful for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

No she didn't. She said that she believed that a unnamed candidate was "being groomed" to go 3rd party by Russians, due to all the support "she" was getting on Russian web sites.

Are you suggesting Hillary wasn't taking shots at Tulsi? Because you know she was.

Doesn't really matter to many of us here because we know they are both lousy candidates and when you consider that Russia's interest was to sow discord in our election process that also makes you, and them, puppets of Putin.

Dance, Puppets, Dance.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't tell me that Hillary Clinton doesn't have a popular following. She does.

Tulsi Gabbard made a strategic call to attack her the way she did. In my opinion, that was a crucial mistake for her career in the Democratic Party. Tulsi isn't running against Hillary, and you don't make political points attacking a well loved, respected party icon, like Hillary Clinton, and then expect Hillary Clinton fans and party die hards to stand behind you. They won't.

a reply to: The GUT

re you suggesting Hillary wasn't taking shots at Tulsi? Because you know she was.

She probably was. IT's not like I haven't heard the accusation before.

What I'm arguing is that is was mistake for Tulsi Gabbard to take the bait, and then to attack Hillary with personal insults. She would have been wiser for her to ignore, or deny the allegations, laugh it off a "vast left wing conspiriacy".

In my opinion, in not doing so, Tulsi Gabbard has alienated herself from Democrats. Her support is waning in Hawaii, she's being primaried and big named Democratic Hawaiian politicians are supporting her challenger.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Report today says Hillary is looking for an opening and might throw her hat in. A handful of others are said to be considering too: Kerry & Holder a two of them.

I don't think anyone believes Gabbard can win--so far it doesn't appear any of them can--it was just nice to see Hillary labeled so concisely by a member of her own party. Tulsi summed up, and sunk, Kamala too.

I think you would have to admit that none of the democrat candidates in the race, so far, are presidential material---or do you have a pick? Who do you like?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join