It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Tulsi and Beto are interesting, they are eye openers, they would bring drama and voters to the table.

Biden or Warren not so much... boring.

edit on 19-10-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Bernie had me until he became a good little lap dog and came to heel for Hillary even after she pretended to throw a ball for him but really hid it behind her back the whole time. It's Hillary's ball, Obama promissed it to her after he got to play with it. Evil Trump stole it away and Hillary's time is over. Warren will never be the first female president and Hillary knows that. Tulsi could be someday, she's like a princess where Hillary is an evil queen. A princess that dares to not bow and outright defies the evil queen and Hillary hates her for it. Tulsi tried to help Bernie but he's betrayed her to the evil queen...

Lol I now want to see this as a disney cartoon.
edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well she isn't wrong...

Nice to see someone on that team finally call Hillary for what she is, to bad it will probably wreck her career.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
. Tulsi tried to help Bernie but he's betrayed her to the evil queen...

Since you asked.....

edit on 19-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

My wife looked at that, laughed, and said "Angelina never looked so good"

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

. Tulsi tried to help Bernie but he's betrayed her to the evil queen...

Since you asked.....

Perfect typecasting.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I just read part of that Twtr thread and Holy Crud!

The number of people defending HRC and attacking Tusli amazes me. They have to be paid or are completely blind.

I like Tulsi. I disagree with her on some issues but I like her fire and her intelligence. Her post was epic. The Queen of Warmongering - there needs to be a T-shirt of that.

Watch your back Tulsi! Don't want any "accidents" happening to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Tulsi should remind Killary that her desperation to be President is the reason Donald Trump is President.

Find her email and send that one in!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Whatever man. She attacked her own party's victimized hero. Because of that she's lost party support. Either she goes 3rd party or she goes nowhere.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I call shenanigans. I don't believe for a second anyone truly thinks Hillary is a hero, not even her own daughter.

These people must be made up

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Right...So, Chelsea's best selling book called "Gutsy Women" doesn't address her mom? '

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sure it does. Hillary is her effing mom. You think she's going to dare do anything else?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

WTF woman?

I don't believe for a second anyone truly thinks Hillary is a hero, not even her own daughter.

What's wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Bernie had me until he became a good little lap dog and came to heel for Hillary even after she pretended to throw a ball for him but really hid it behind her back the whole time

Yep same here and he pretty much sh1t over his own message once he endorsed the one politician that stood against everything he was claiming to fight against.
I lost all respect for him.

Ron Paul did it right and kept to his word when he didn't endorsed any of the corrupted Aholes including the ones in his party. He and Ross Perot where the 2 that got away that could have turned the corruption around.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't get the cognitive dissonance that must be necessary to not realize Hillary is a Crony Capitalist Political Mercenary, and the antithesis of everything Bernie is supposedly fighting against.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I don't get the cognitive dissonance that must be necessary to not realize Hillary is a Crony Capitalist Political Mercenary, and the antithesis of everything Bernie is supposedly fighting against.

They first made politics into a team sport and now it has become a religion for some. Its blasphemy to question your party or candidate.

Its sickening and while the left has gone full retard there are certainly their counter parts on the right that supported McStain and Romney.

Unfortunately its the devout and political cheerleaders on both sides that have ruined this Great country and given our gov;t to the Oligarch and globalist.
edit on 091031America/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 21:09:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Cults are scary. So sick of the two party system. Trump turns out to be a lie and I'm back to saying eff you to both parties and looking for third parties and being disappointed they're all effing nuts...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Cults are scary. So sick of the two party system. Trump turns out to be a lie and I'm back to saying eff you to both parties and looking for third parties and being disappointed they're all effing nuts...

Yep they use binary systems and arguments to control the people.

White vs Black
Male vs Female
Republican vs Democrat
Straight vs Gay
Millennial's vs Babyboomers
Religious vs non religious
Muslim vs Christians
etc

Its so obvious but unfortunately so effective
edit on 161031America/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 21:16:32 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: seagull

Whatever man. She attacked her own party's victimized hero. Because of that she's lost party support. Either she goes 3rd party or she goes nowhere.

NOBODY sees Hillary as a "hero"...not even in her own party....Hillary is a drunk, incompetent, corrupt ZERO

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

WTF woman?

I don't believe for a second anyone truly thinks Hillary is a hero, not even her own daughter.

What's wrong with you?

Nothing

She thinks clearly

You don't

Who could possibly be proud of that hag ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join