It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So Hillary accuses Tulsi of being a Putin puppet and Tulsi—a presidential candidate from Hillary’s own party no less—calls out Hillary as “the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long…”

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Nor could even Prez Trump for that matter.

The hate is real between these two as Tulsi resigned from the DNC to back Bernie in the Hillary-rigged primary. Here's the whole quote, Tulsi seems to think Clinton is in the race:

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton.

You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.

From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

Tulsi Twitter
edit on 18-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Tulsi just scored more points with me!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long...

Ouch! That was a kick to the groin. There isn't much anyone could add to that without being redundant.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this young lady.

Good to see you still posting Gut.

+19 more 
link   

You have beat me to it Gut... Finally, someone in the Democrat Party has had the guts to stand up to this woman and make the battle public. The Clintons, the ''rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long''..

Bravo Tulsi. Cutting to the chase of that parties problems.

+29 more 
link   

Oh no she didn't!

I want to like Tulsi, but her stance on the 2nd Amendment is irreconcilable.

But she should be careful, it's not healthy to speak the truth about Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton in a total mental breakdown.

🤣 🎯

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"I always knew Hillary Clinton was a Basket Case"

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Absolutely. HOwever there is one thing here that deserves all the redundancy it can handle.

''The Rot that has sickened the Democratic Party''

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well, those words are the nails in her Democratic coffin. Perhaps Hillary is right, and she's gearing up for a 3rd party run.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The best part is that Gabbard did it in public so if anything happens to her Hillary's name will be the first one everyone goes to. Also of note Hillary can't go off and claim "sexism" about this.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

She's right.

The problem is Tulsi has all the same failed policies as the Progressives.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Or her belief all forms of energy except "green" energy should be forbidden, and we should stop all oil and gas mining, export, and use. No nuclear energy either. No research into safer thorium. Pure green or nothing, every other sector shut down 100%.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

She's right.

The problem is Tulsi has all the same failed policies as the Progressives.

True.
But if she runs independently, she siphons votes away from the Democratic candidate and neither one has a hope of winning.
So, please run Tulsi!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hillary is vying for another position to run again in this election.....

And she picked the wroooooong one trying to go after Gabbard.......

I don't agree w a lot of what Tulsi says, but she's not one to cowtow, and she's not a coward, she won't back down....

She took on Google and YouTube for their blatant bias, and the DNC for trying to black ball her.......

She's the only one on that stage whose main tactic isn't pandering.....

Again her stance on the 2nd amendment isn't good with me.....

But shes smart, shes succinct, and she's tough......

It's my opinion that hillary just stepped on her own
D! Ck......

I would love to see her take down Hillary.... And expose the DNC for everything they are....

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

She says that she is not and I think her much smarter than that. She might do that if and only if Trump is impeached or has declared he will not run again. Otherwise she will stay with the Dems and hope for the best. She is not going to run away from the battle to dethrone Trump by running as a spoiler in 2020. AT this point her best bet is to first, dethrone Clinton.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're getting there, Terry, and bravo for you high-fiving the truth. Cheers, Sir!

Now, the next step is understanding that hiding behind most politicians whether lib-blue or conserv-red is a powerful globalist network whose enforcement and operations arm is what we call the "deep state."

It's prostitutes both parties according to what stage the plan is for total "globalization."

Globalists believe in "managing our decline" in the U.S. and see China's mixture of communism & capitalism as the societal control-mechanism of the future.

How you know them is that they always scream "RUSSIA!!" to try and throw you off their scent and never talk about China being our only true threat. An active and quite successful one at that.

Whatever Trump is, he's not one of them. And for now that's good enough for me.
edit on 18-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The media is the propaganda arm of the DNC. The DNC is against her so the media will be too. She has no chance.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hopefully this can begin the cleansing that the Dem Party needs. The Clintons have infested that Party for way to long.

Actually, this could be the propellant that Tulsi's campaign has needed.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Someone on twitter pointed out that Hillary picked this fight with Tulsi the same day the state department released report on her....coincidence?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

2nd aside, the thing about Tulsi is that she represents the beginnings of a potential return to sanity for the Democrat party. I could almost believe that if she were to get elected, I could survive her presidency a lot better than any of Democrat.

... wouldn't vote her for, but wouldn't dread a loss to her either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join