It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
You guys are still on about Hillary's emails? Lol. I thought she lost the election, and you won?

Talk about Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

We're not "on" about it.

The United States Justice Department is "on" about it.

You know, just gov't drones doing their jobs. Or, if you prefer - your tax dollars at work!

I know you folks hate it when that happens. Well, it's time to put your big boy or big girl pants on and deal with it.

600 violations?!?

Hahahahaha!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: xuenchen
From your op

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

600 is a lot
perhaps some refresher training is in order?

Absolutely!

Considering Trumps Staff is intentionally using WHATSAPP and other unoffical messaging appa, personal email and cell phones etc. every single day for official business.

If it's illegal, and you can prove it, Adam Schiff will touch you in your special place.

OMG!!

I've had more bust out laughing moments reading thru this thread than I have ever had on ATS!!

Please keep 'em coming!

I love you all! 💓 💞

edit on 10/19/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Inc. had no intent but went through all the trouble of setting up an elaborate outside system just for the Hell-of-it 😃

We still have no explanation why she didn't just use the official government "in place" systems 😃

This entire charade just beggars belief!

I work with classified information all the time.

How do you think I would be treated if I set up a non-secure server in my home similar to what HRC did and then routed some of that classified information through it?

I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

What a steaming pile of crap. It's time for that lying, corrupt, Benghazi murdering, wench to go to jail!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The thing that makes so many thousands of us out there that have security clearance sick to our stomachs is that hitlery should have 1. lost her clearance 2. lost her job 3. received a huge fine 4. possible very long jail sentence. But, none of it happened...

I personally watched someone who had a very low level classified document in a locked brief case and then his locked car get arrested for leaving it in the car for 2 minutes while he went in golden arches to get a coffee... he had all of those things happen to him but jail time...

The fact she mishandled classified information so many times and in such detrimental way was and is criminal and she actually should have been in jail... one thing that the report did not hit on was that information was taken from her illegal server by more than 5 of our enemies and bad actors... of which she took in millions from into her so called charitable foundation. Which has provided for her daughter and family quite nicely...

She was responsible for every piece of classified information, not her assistant or anyone else, she was... she actually left a diplomatic pouch in an unlocked car in a foreign country, that was no one's responsibility but hers.... i just don't get it... different rules for these people.... it is a joke and a crime....

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Disgusting isn’t it. Just more do as I say, not as I do BS. Until citizens start demanding that these politicians be held accountable for their actions, I don’t see it changing. As long as there’s a McD’s down the street and Dancing With the Stars on the tube, people are to comfortable and lazy to do anything about it.

This vid is a little off topic but relevant in the way it shows how disconnected politicians are with the general public. Plus it shows Pelosi getting busted and choking hardcore. The first few mins of vid is all you need. She looks a tad bit guilty doesn’t she?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Yup, I entirely place our having any justice in this country on her head. I don't care about her losing the election, I care about justice. I don't stop caring about these people's criminal deeds just because they lose an election.

It's important, probably even more important, that the laws apply as much, if not more strongly to those in this country who are in positions of power.

Until justice is restored to it's proper state I will never forgive or forget.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Can someone be pardoned for a crime that they haven't been convicted of yet?

Sure they can. Look at how Comey lied by saying "no intent" so no arrest necessary and he pardoned HRC wife of former POTUS without due process. So yeah.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Lumenari

held behind closed doors by ONLY members of the Democratic Party

There are Republicans on those committees, because that's what those committees are. You know that right?

By a phone call that at the end of the day shows no criminality, no matter how hard you spin it.

By a phone call shows withholding Congressionally appropriated aid by the Executive conditioned on investigating a political opponent and admitted by Mulvaney. That's like...a crime, no matter how you wanna spin it.

I mean, I know you hate the law when it applies to you guy, and you try to spin it as not a crime, but don't worry.

And you guys don't see the problem with your line of thinking.

Hypocrite say what?

Here i fixed it for you. You used that word right then. So I guess you are confirming who has been leaning that way?

So, Luminari got you with your own words it would appear. HRC has crossed a line and you are willing to let it ride and then pretend DJT is the criminal. Not many foolish enough to see this anymore now that the Communist party have been caught red handed holding the puppet strings at the DNC.

Good luck trying to live in an alternate reality at the same time as those of us are living in the real one.

I would give out participation trophy's for the mental gymnastics the left does but it is against my philosophy on life to reward failure so blatantly.

edit on 20-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

Remember's Comeys 'extremely careless an unsophisticated' ?

Ha!

Clntons state department was leaking like the HMS titanic.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
The thing that makes so many thousands of us out there that have security clearance sick to our stomachs is that hitlery should have 1. lost her clearance 2. lost her job 3. received a huge fine 4. possible very long jail sentence. But, none of it happened...

I personally watched someone who had a very low level classified document in a locked brief case and then his locked car get arrested for leaving it in the car for 2 minutes while he went in golden arches to get a coffee... he had all of those things happen to him but jail time...

The fact she mishandled classified information so many times and in such detrimental way was and is criminal and she actually should have been in jail... one thing that the report did not hit on was that information was taken from her illegal server by more than 5 of our enemies and bad actors... of which she took in millions from into her so called charitable foundation. Which has provided for her daughter and family quite nicely...

She was responsible for every piece of classified information, not her assistant or anyone else, she was... she actually left a diplomatic pouch in an unlocked car in a foreign country, that was no one's responsibility but hers.... i just don't get it... different rules for these people.... it is a joke and a crime....

thanks for that

there are many of us out here
what has gone on and continues to go on only proves a multiple tier justice system
there is no equal justice while this is allowed to go on

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

She will attempt to run for President 2020 and claim immunity.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
NBC and chuck todd says this news means Hillary is innocent.

Let's just move on already

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
NBC and chuck todd says this news means Hillary is innocent.

Let's just move on already

Lolz🤪

did she get her letter from the office of exoneration?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Yeah don't give a #. The fight is we the people against a broken justice system. She's guilty as # the problem is a multitiered justice system that protects people of of power and prestige while tossing the book for the same crimes at those without that same power and prestige.

No amount of the broken system saying she's innocent will ever fix the problem, as that very claim of innocence IS the problem.

If the justice system doesn't work equally for all of us it's bull#.

There is no issue that makes me more likely to rovolt than this countries broken justice system.

One cannot fight I corrupt system by accepting it's corruption. One cannot fight a corrupt justice system by accepting the very corrupt actions of it that are the problem.
edit on 10/20/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

But chuck todd said move on so move on.

The new thing is tulsi is working for the Russians, didnt you hear?

Also Hunter Biden conspiracies have been debunked.

Ask chuck if you disagree.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Intentional or ignorance?

Hillary said she did not attend any of the orientation classes. That is one reason why James Comey Let Her Off The Hook.

That ignorance, due to not following procedures, would not work for anyone else in the federal government.

Or any of us, ignorance of the law is not an excuse..we would go straight to jail
edit on 10/20/2019 by AnonymousMoose because: derp

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh you were being sarcastic... I feel like a dunce, lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Yeah don't give a #. The fight is we the people against a broken justice system. She's guilty as # the problem is a multitiered justice system that protects people of of power and prestige while tossing the book for the same crimes at those without that same power and prestige.

No amount of the broken system saying she's innocent will ever fix the problem, as that very claim of innocence IS the problem.

If the justice system doesn't work equally for all of us it's bull#.

There is no issue that makes me more likely to rovolt than this countries broken justice system.

One cannot fight I corrupt system by accepting it's corruption. One cannot fight a corrupt justice system by accepting the very corrupt actions of it that are the problem.

That deserves more than the star I can give you.

Like you I was not DJT's fan. But now I would vote for him in a heartbeat. I did hold my nose so to speak when I voted him over HRC. I felt I had no choice. I am glad it was the choice now. Right now I only see a few people who can take the baton when DJT must leave. None of the D's and given a few of them are works in progress but not while they keep their party hypocrites happy. They must stop the cabal in their party. The conservatives must root out their cabal members too.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Republican voter's treatment of Jeb Bush gives me hope. Meanwhile the Democratic Voters treatment of Hillary Clinton terrifies me.

One party threw out their cabal dynasty garbage in trash as they should, the other embraced them and put them on a fricken pedestal treating their garbage like a work of fricken art.
edit on 10/21/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I miss Ron Paul. Had he become president, things would be different.
That's what i believe. Rand will have to try but will never live up to Ron.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join