It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: xuenchen
From your op

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

600 is a lot
perhaps some refresher training is in order?

Absolutely!

Considering Trumps Staff is intentionally using WHATSAPP and other unoffical messaging appa, personal email and cell phones etc. every single day for official business.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Theyy

Wow seriously? Please source this being debunked so we can laugh at everyone who thinks it is real.

lol, you didn't get the new memo, did you. All you have to do is say "that's been debunked", and it's all good. I am not kidding. You don't even have to explain who debunked it, or provide links.

It's a clown world thing, you might not understand.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
again from your op:

The investigation, conducted by the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, found 38 individuals were culpable for 91 security violations.

How do you expect those 38 individual to be handled?
Retraining?
Discipline?
Firing?
Arkancide?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

From your op

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

600 is a lot
perhaps some refresher training is in order?

Absolutely!

Considering Trumps Staff is intentionally using WHATSAPP and other unoffical messaging appa, personal email and cell phones etc. every single day for official business.

If it's illegal, and you can prove it, Adam Schiff will touch you in your special place.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
NBC News and the NYTimes are now hearing from their official leakers, what we have known for quite some time. And they're getting nervous...

Barr/Durham Probe is Growing More Serious by the day:

NBC: www.nbcnews.com...

NYT: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
are they going to charge crimes for the emails?
there are a lot of violations reported.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

As with all suspected criminal activity. The State Dept findings have been turned over to the DOJ for possible prosecution.

Has anyone seen the actual report? That would tell us WHAT punishment (if any) was recommended.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
is he a young boy?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The State Dept findings have been turned over to the DOJ for possible prosecution.

oh
ssdd
no worries

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Theyy

Wow seriously? Please source this being debunked so we can laugh at everyone who thinks it is real.

lol, you didn't get the new memo, did you. All you have to do is say "that's been debunked", and it's all good. I am not kidding. You don't even have to explain who debunked it, or provide links.

It's a clown world thing, you might not understand.

I don't. I hope I never do.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As with all suspected criminal activity. The State Dept findings have been turned over to the DOJ for possible prosecution.

Has anyone seen the actual report? That would tell us WHAT punishment (if any) was recommended.

LOL

Full report here

www.grassley.senate.gov...

edit on 19-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Based on repeated evidence presented here by myself and others, I put the lie to this claim of yours.

Can you prove to us by clear reference that findings have been turned over to the DOJ for possible prosecution?

Because if they have, the report sent by State to Congress stating that there was no wrongdoing will be the first piece of discovery in the trial.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Did you actually read the state department report? It is a nothing burger.

- No systemic security violations
- Very rare that classified material ended up on the server

Daily Caller does tend to embellish.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The report is in the sourced article. Like I said above, it's a nothing burger. I doubt DOJ will do anything.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

What if I did and what if I didn't 😎 🥥

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hillary Inc. had no intent but went through all the trouble of setting up an elaborate outside system just for the Hell-of-it 😃

We still have no explanation why she didn't just use the official government "in place" systems 😃

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I agree I am curious why it was used as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information
www.nytimes.com...

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience,” the report said, “by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations.”

The report concluded, “There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

That’s a load of BS you’re buying into. When I see words like “persuasive” evidence, “some” instances, “deliberate” mishandling and “by and large” my BS meter goes to eleven. None of those words are definitive absolutes by any stretch.

“By and large” as in “for the most part”?
“Some” as in “not all”?
Not “ deliberate” as in “oops daisy, my bad”?
“Persuasive” as in “compelling” or “forceful”?

I don’t care who said them, state dept or Judge Wompner, that report doesn’t exonerate anybody with a terminology used as loose and as open for interpretation as that report is. I think you’d have to have your head buried all the way up your wazoo to not question that report.......but of course we have the most honest federal investigators in town right? LOL

I always come back to this....Why delete federally subpoenaed emails and destroy electronic equipment if you have nothing to hide? Oh that’s right, they were just personal emails, yeah what the eff ever.

edit on 19-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information
www.nytimes.com...

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience,” the report said, “by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations.”

The report concluded, “There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

Damn, who would have believed that housing classified documents on your own unsecure server in an unsecure location was totally legit.

That retard Comey even came out and pretended that she has committed some crimes, lol, he even listed them with numbers of occurrence. He doesn't sound like the kind of guy you would trust to run the FBI. He's more of a "would you like fries with that" kind of guy. Good thing Trump fired him. Don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lol another nothing burger.

Maybe next week LOLolol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join