It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did I direct anything at you?

Nope.

Although, if the crook and mitre fit ...

The Book Of Orange Man, Chapter 2, Verse 4, says,

"Reee shall be the un-knowledgeable for they must adore the skank feet of The Hillary, Death Queen of Blood".

link   
Dangit ... in the Mud Pit again.

My bad. Just passin' through.

Carry on.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Naw I love it. Reminds me of the days when I accused Trump of being a giant Oompa Loompa.

Oompa Loompa in chief. Still not sure he's legitimate for that reason. Can Oompa Loompas be President?

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nope.

"Reee shall be the un-knowledgeable for they must adore the skank feet of The Hillary, Death Queen of Blood".

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Naw I love it. Reminds me of the days when I accused Trump of being a giant Oompa Loompa.

Oompa Loompa in chief. Still not sure he's legitimate for that reason. Can Oompa Loompas be President?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Then you should rethink that. I didn't even vote for him. No one needs to support Trump to see what is going on, democrats don't even hide it, #AtAnyCost.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Lumenari

held behind closed doors by ONLY members of the Democratic Party

There are Republicans on those committees, because that's what those committees are. You know that right?

By a phone call that at the end of the day shows no criminality, no matter how hard you spin it.

By a phone call shows withholding Congressionally appropriated aid by the Executive conditioned on investigating a political opponent and admitted by Mulvaney. That's like...a crime, no matter how you wanna spin it.

I mean, I know you hate the law when it applies to you guy, and you try to spin it as not a crime, but don't worry.

And you guys don't see the problem with your line of thinking.

Hypocrite say what?

First off, you should probably catch up to reality and find out that Republicans are not allowed to ask questions in these committees now.

House Republicans are demanding an “equal playing field” in the Democrat-led impeachment probe against President Trump after Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said ahead of Thursday’s scheduled testimony from former U.S. envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker that GOP members of the Foreign Affairs Committee will not be permitted to ask questions or have equal representation during the session.

Secondly, the Ukrainian President had no knowledge of funds being withheld at the time of the phone call.

KIEV, Ukraine — When Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky spoke with President Donald Trump in the now-infamous July 25 phone call, he believed $391 million worth of military aid was already on its way to Kiev, two Ukrainian officials and a US official told BuzzFeed News.

The Ukrainian government didn’t know it was being held up in Washington by Trump, according to the two Ukrainian officials. Nearly a month after the call — which Zelensky has since described as “good” and Trump has called “perfect” — the Ukrainian government was left stumped when they received word that the aid had in fact been suspended.

Buzzfeed

So I'm not sure how you could say the Ukrainian President was "pressured" by the aid being withheld.

It was actually withheld for REASONS...

First, Trump was dissatisfied that EU countries like Germany were not helping out as well... the EU was not paying its fair share, as always.

To quote the conversation...

The President: Well it’s very nice of you to say that. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it’s something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn’t do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it’s something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

(S/NF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Transcript

Secondly, the new Ukrainian President had inherited a country that was rife with corruption and Trump wanted to know for sure that he wasn't just throwing tax dollar money into a country that has admitted that it worked with the DNC in 2016 to influence the 2016 election.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

(S/NF) President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer.

Rest of quote here

Let's get real... you're on board with this because God forbid we actually investigate Democrats who are crooked.

All the President is trying to do is find out what happened with foreign nations influencing the results of the 2016 election.

Thought you guys were all about that...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

All the President is trying to do is find out what happened with foreign nations influencing the results of the 2016 election.

Thought you guys were all about that...

That was your mistake. They are all about what Republicans do, and only what Republicans do. They can't hide their happiness when Democrats do something wrong and get away with it. This thread is proof.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is it! She's going down this time!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Although the report identified violations, it said investigators had found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” However, it also made clear that Clinton’s use of the private email had increased the vulnerability of classified information.

The report also said 38 people will be cited and disciplined for their involvement. This does not usually mean fired and certainly doesn't mean any type of criminal charges. For 497 of the violations no one was identified as being of blame. All in all a nothing burger. Just like the Mueller report, violations were found but charges were not brought.

www.apnews.com...
edit on 18-10-2019 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That might have been one of thee biggest hypocritical whoppers I've ever read here.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Meanwhile, in reality:

State Department probe of Clinton emails finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

The report appears to represent a final and anticlimactic chapter in a controversy that overshadowed the 2016 presidential campaign and exposed Clinton to fierce criticism that she later cited as a major factor in her loss to President Trump.

In the end, State Department investigators found 38 current or former employees “culpable” of violating security procedures — none involving material that had been marked classified — in a review of roughly 33,000 emails that had been sent to or from the personal computer system Clinton used.

Overall, investigators said, “there was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” The report cited “instances of classified information being inappropriately” transmitted, but noted that the vast majority of those scrutinized “were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them.”

The release comes as Trump continues to raise the Clinton email issue to attack Democrats, even as new evidence has emerged of apparent security lapses by senior officials in his own administration.

wow, you seem to have a hard on for Hillary. I thought she wasn't relevant?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information
www.nytimes.com...

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience,” the report said, “by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations.”

The report concluded, “There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then you should rethink that. I didn't even vote for him. No one needs to support Trump to see what is going on, democrats don't even hide it, #AtAnyCost.

I disagree. For you and other posters I know are both knowledgable and intelligent, it's demeaning to yourselves in my opinion to ever respond to even leftist trolling posts with Orange Man Bad or REEEE! or any of the rest of it. Leave that to the obvious sycophants paid or unpaid.

TL; DR: You're better than that.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

democrats don't even hide it, #AtAnyCost.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior
www.foxnews.com...

Fox’s Judge Napolitano: G7 at Trump Doral Is as ‘Profound a Violation’ as ‘One Could Create’
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
From your op

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

600 is a lot
perhaps some refresher training is in order?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
lol more fake news about hillarys emails

lololol

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

What did you expect them to say?

They're all on the same team. Criminals pretending to investigate criminals. We have no justice system.

We need some kind of seperate law enforcement that's impossible to bribe who's only job is to root out corruption and prosecute politicians and every branch of law enforcement. With it's own similarily seperate judges. With a jury.

Also before every posible reelection any member of government must be tried by a jury of their constituents and givin a vote of confidence or no confidence after a report of all their votes and actions while representing them is given. After which the results of the vote and the full report must be asvertised on all local channels for that persons district and be made available to the public to look into.

Any politian that recieves a vote of no confidence can no longer run in that district.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Wow seriously? Please source this being debunked so we can laugh at everyone who thinks it is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join