It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You guys are still on about Hillary's emails? Lol. I thought she lost the election, and you won?

Talk about Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

So you don't think people who share your ideology should be subject to the rule of law.

Interesting.

So you don't think people who share your ideology should be subject to the rule of law.

Interesting.

This is awesome.

In defense of Hillary, you used the famed, "I'm Rubber You're Glue" argument first used in the Lincoln Douglas Debates.

Classy.

Very classy.

You may have won this round, Moriarty, but I will be back!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton total mental case today calling Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein Russian assets 🤣

Total

Mental

Breakdown 😃

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton total mental case today calling Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein Russian assets 🤣

Total

Mental

Breakdown 😃

I have a picture for that as well then i will stop i promise

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Meanwhile, in reality:

State Department probe of Clinton emails finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

The report appears to represent a final and anticlimactic chapter in a controversy that overshadowed the 2016 presidential campaign and exposed Clinton to fierce criticism that she later cited as a major factor in her loss to President Trump.

In the end, State Department investigators found 38 current or former employees “culpable” of violating security procedures — none involving material that had been marked classified — in a review of roughly 33,000 emails that had been sent to or from the personal computer system Clinton used.

Overall, investigators said, “there was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” The report cited “instances of classified information being inappropriately” transmitted, but noted that the vast majority of those scrutinized “were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them.”

The release comes as Trump continues to raise the Clinton email issue to attack Democrats, even as new evidence has emerged of apparent security lapses by senior officials in his own administration.

Your link to the CIA run WaPo 404'ed.
Things that me you go hmmm.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
NOOOOOO!
Don't stop!
That one with the groping and hair sniffing! ROFLMAO!
I almost snorked coffee out my nose!

(post by MrRCflying removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You guys are still on about Hillary's emails? Lol. I thought she lost the election, and you won?

So criminal acts are forgiven since she lost the election.

Gottit.

I'm more concerned about current, deliberate ongoing criminal acts by the current administration.

Apparently you guys aren't...as long as it's your guys doing it.

Gottit.

~yawn~

So she broke the following laws with her email server and the subsequent "investigation" by Comey...

1.) 18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

2.) U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

3.) 18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

4.) 18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records

5.) 18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

6.) 18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

7.) 18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States

8.) 18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

But you're not worried about THAT at all...

Because, you know, what does it matter at this point?

Instead you have swallowed hook, line and sinker the current "impeachment inquiry" that is an investigation in name only, held behind closed doors by ONLY members of the Democratic Party in the House and selectively leaked to members of the press that are not reporters, merely repeaters.

By a phone call that at the end of the day shows no criminality, no matter how hard you spin it.

And you guys don't see the problem with your line of thinking.

Gottit.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But is she orange?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

But is she orange?

Point taken.

I will hush now.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OH, if wishes were fishes ....

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

WaPo

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

The Guardian

Etc. Etc. Etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

held behind closed doors by ONLY members of the Democratic Party

There are Republicans on those committees, because that's what those committees are. You know that right?

By a phone call that at the end of the day shows no criminality, no matter how hard you spin it.

By a phone call shows withholding Congressionally appropriated aid by the Executive conditioned on investigating a political opponent and admitted by Mulvaney. That's like...a crime, no matter how you wanna spin it.

I mean, I know you hate the law when it applies to you guy, and you try to spin it as not a crime, but don't worry.

And you guys don't see the problem with your line of thinking.

Hypocrite say what?
edit on 18-10-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
OH, if wishes were fishes ....

WaPo

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

The Guardian

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Yup. Said it earlier. Link

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Interesting.

Interesting.

This is awesome.

In defense of Hillary, you used the famed, "I'm Rubber You're Glue" argument first used in the Lincoln Douglas Debates.

Classy.

Very classy.

You may have won this round, Moriarty, but I will be back!

Actually, it's pointing out your hypocrisy.

But that's what you guys do when you have no other recourse. And shows your hypocrisy.

So yeah.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'm looking for more readily available sources since WaPo is behind a pay wall, but it's absolutely AMAZING to watch the spin ...

From the reporting at the Examiner, the Hill and Fox News, (and of course, the Daily Caller) you would think that they were on their way to arrest half the State Department.

From the rest, who actually, you know, reported on the State Deparment report to Congress, "no systemic violations."

No wonder some folks are so ... confused.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No hypocrisy pooter.

I just don't think Orange Man Bad.

Now you may worship at the skank feet of Hillary, Blood Queen of Bile, but that's your problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have never heard anyone other than a Trump accolyte use the term "Orange Man Bad."

Oh, if irony weren't dead...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I have never heard anyone other than a Trump accolyte use the term "Orange Man Bad."

Oh, if irony weren't dead...

Are you accusing me of being a Trump acolyte?

Just curious.

And amused.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lol, no #.

It's mocking the attitude not the verbiage of the anti Trumpers. It would be silly if anti Trumpers actually said that.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did I direct anything at you?

Nope.

Although, if the crook and mitre fit ...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lol, no #.

It's mocking the attitude not the verbiage of the anti Trumpers. It would be silly if anti Trumpers actually said that.

It is silly for anyone to say it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join