It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: xuenchen

Intentional or ignorance?

Hillary said she did not attend any of the orientation classes. That is one reason why James Comey Let Her Off The Hook.

That ignorance, due to not following procedures, would not work for anyone else in the federal government.

I believe some verified documents were published proving she did in fact sign off on all the orientation(s) 😎

Remember too, they kept telling everybody the classified material "wasn't classified at the time" and later it was proven the classified material was "classified at the time" 😃 🎯

Wasnt there also a video of her actually speaking on how classification works...seems like I remember it being a video that was made specifically for the training or something.

Found it...she addressed Cyber Security in 2010....LOL!

In HRC’s own words.

“But the real key to cyber security rest with you”

That’s GOLD! You can’t make this # up.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
You guys are still on about Hillary's emails? Lol. I thought she lost the election, and you won?

Talk about Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

So criminal acts are forgiven since she lost the election.

Gottit.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Can someone be pardoned for a crime that they haven't been convicted of yet?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Intentional or ignorance?

Hillary said she did not attend any of the orientation classes. That is one reason why James Comey Let Her Off The Hook.

That ignorance, due to not following procedures, would not work for anyone else in the federal government.

Ignorance of the law does not get you a free pass. How was she even allowed to be secretary of state if she did not take the orientation classes that explained rules and regulations? Oh yeah, I forgot, she never followed anyone's rules. She had an excuse, she has oppositional defiance disorder. A legitimate mental illness that gives her the right to do whatever she wants to do.

I have a picture for that one as well

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You guys are still on about Hillary's emails? Lol. I thought she lost the election, and you won?

So you don't think people who share your ideology should be subject to the rule of law.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Yes.

One example: Nixon 🎯

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The U.S. State Department has concluded a phase of investigations into Hillary Clinton's email scandal and has some alarming conclusions !!

Her private "off the government grid" computer systems were in fact holding and sending and receiving loads of classified material !!

It wasn't just "Her" either.

Dozens of others were flagrantly abusing right along with Her 😎

I'm shocked I say.

Shocked.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What difference does it make? Honestly? Nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So either she is an incompetent boob of astronomical proportions, or she did this knowingly in violation of the law for some reason.......not a good look either way.

link   
no idea how that doubled
edit on pm1010201919America/Chicago18p05pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JHumm

I got a picture for that one too

edit on 18/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No indictments yet that we know of, so I bet she and others have somehow got immunity and possible sealed pardons in advance of arrests !!

So they're not naming the others who are "culpable" -- let's not forget that Obama's emails under a pseudonym are still sealed -- nor exactly how or why these others are "culpable," nor much about the whys and wherefores at all.

Yeah, gotta wonder what deals have been made and will be made and with who...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in reality:

State Department probe of Clinton emails finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

A multiyear State Department probe of emails that were sent to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s private computer server concluded there was no systemic or deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees, according to a report submitted to Congress this month.

The report appears to represent a final and anticlimactic chapter in a controversy that overshadowed the 2016 presidential campaign and exposed Clinton to fierce criticism that she later cited as a major factor in her loss to President Trump.

In the end, State Department investigators found 38 current or former employees “culpable” of violating security procedures — none involving material that had been marked classified — in a review of roughly 33,000 emails that had been sent to or from the personal computer system Clinton used.

Overall, investigators said, “there was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” The report cited “instances of classified information being inappropriately” transmitted, but noted that the vast majority of those scrutinized “were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them.”

The release comes as Trump continues to raise the Clinton email issue to attack Democrats, even as new evidence has emerged of apparent security lapses by senior officials in his own administration.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you don't think people who share your ideology should be subject to the rule of law.

Interesting.

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Gottit.

I'm more concerned about current, deliberate ongoing criminal acts by the current administration.

Apparently you guys aren't...as long as it's your guys doing it.

Gottit.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

No indictments yet that we know of, so I bet she and others have somehow got immunity and possible sealed pardons in advance of arrests !!

So they're not naming the others who are "culpable" -- let's not forget that Obama's emails under a pseudonym are still sealed -- nor exactly how or why these others are "culpable," nor much about the whys and wherefores at all.

Yeah, gotta wonder what deals have been made and will be made and with who...

I have one for that as well

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The swamp is deep.

They didn't intentionally set up a secret unauthorized server in her basement.

They didn't intentionally bleach-bit it after it was subpoenaed.

They didn't intentionally change classification markings.

All completely innocent and unintentional.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Gottit.

I'm more concerned about current, deliberate ongoing criminal acts by the current administration.

Apparently you guys aren't...as long as it's your guys doing it.

Gottit.

That's you. We have proof Hillary should be charged, and you are gleeful she isn't.

If Trump did something I will jump behind him too, so far, I see nothing. We have had years of investigations that turned up .. nothing.

You're a hypocrite, you want only Republicans held to the law and are very happy it seems Hillary isn't, because she isn't President. What a stupid excuse.

Stop being part of the problem, demand EVERYONE be accountable. Otherwise if Trump is shown to be in the wrong you are a hypocrite if you speak up to have him charged, par for the course it seems with Democrats though.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

So the server happened by accident? Did it just magically appear one day and no one had any idea where it came from?

If Trump is found to have done something wrong with Ukraine are you okay with him getting off because he did not deliberately break the law and thought what he was doing was alright?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So you didn't read the thread? Yeah. Hildog is in the news again. This time it's about the 600 violations that went unnoticed while the Dems where in power. Imagine that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join