It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The U.S. State Department has concluded a phase of investigations into Hillary Clinton's email scandal and has some alarming conclusions !!

Her private "off the government grid" computer systems were in fact holding and sending and receiving loads of classified material !!

It wasn't just "Her" either.

Dozens of others were flagrantly abusing right along with Her 😎

No indictments yet that we know of, so I bet she and others have somehow got immunity and possible sealed pardons in advance of arrests !!

We all remember FBI Director ("at the time") James Comey kept saying there wasn't enough "Intent" LOL 😃

Let's see what happens NOW !!!

State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

The investigation, conducted by the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, found 38 individuals were culpable for 91 security violations. Another 497 violations were found, but no individuals were found culpable in those incidents.

The investigation concluded Sept. 6, and to the report, dated Sept. 13.

The "Report"

But?

Bleachbit !! 😀

edit on Oct-18-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐑 🐇 🐑 🥥

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Intentional or ignorance?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Who took Hillary Clinton's place as Secretary of State?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hillary said she did not attend any of the orientation classes. That is one reason why James Comey Let Her Off The Hook.

That ignorance, due to not following procedures, would not work for anyone else in the federal government.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

John Kerry under Obama 😃

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

. over 600!

I bet Hillary is rounding up the best lawyers to take on these new allegations.

the Trump admin will go after her now!

promise kept.

soft-bombshell-fridays are cool too

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hillary said she did not attend any of the orientation classes. That is one reason why James Comey Let Her Off The Hook.

That ignorance, due to not following procedures, would not work for anyone else in the federal government.

I believe some verified documents were published proving she did in fact sign off on all the orientation(s) 😎

Remember too, they kept telling everybody the classified material "wasn't classified at the time" and later it was proven the classified material was "classified at the time" 😃 🎯

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then we dodged an even bigger bulletwhen she lost in 2016.
I knew her only qualification was marrying a president but that's just gross incompotence.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The rule of law does not apply to Hillary or any leftist.

I thought you knew that.

*shakes head*

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You don’t say! They should’ve used a bigger hammer.

Things are going to get interesting now. Can’t wait to see how the Dems defend and spin this. I’m guessing more lies to come to cover all their other lies.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

John Kerry under Obama 😃

No wonder everything was swept under the rug! I'm sure many more crimes were hidden.

Hopefully William Barr's doj is working diligently to get to the bottom of who the crooks were.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hillary will now come out and say that the state Department has been infiltrated by Russian agents, particularly the people exposing the 600 instances of dodginess - they're definitely Russian agents.

If they're not Russian agents, then they're racist, sexist,xenophobic,homophobic deplorables.

"Everyone who criticizes and exposes my dodgy deeds dun dirt cheap is a Russian Hitler" - Hillary Clinton, next week.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hillary signed off on the documents affirming that she attended orientation, but she lied. That is why she did not know that an S stands for secret and a C stands for confidential.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I believe some verified documents were published proving she did in fact sign off on all the orientation(s) 😎

Remember too, they kept telling everybody the classified material "wasn't classified at the time" and later it was proven the classified material was "classified at the time" 😃 🎯

Wasnt there also a video of her actually speaking on how classification works...seems like I remember it being a video that was made specifically for the training or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wish I could say I was hopeful...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wasnt there also a video of her actually speaking on how classification works...seems like I remember it being a video that was made specifically for the training or something.

Found it...she addressed Cyber Security in 2010....LOL!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ONLY 600?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

. over 600!

I bet Hillary is rounding up the best lawyers to take on these new allegations.

the Trump admin will go after her now!

promise kept.

soft-bombshell-fridays are cool too

My question to you, do YOU think she should be prosecuted for 600 violations?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You do have a point. Remember how she looked at the balloons while on stage that time?

And to think, the DNC and a lot of Dems wanted her to be President. We definitely dodged a bullet there.
edit on 18-10-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Man do I have a President to tell you about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join