It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign is Threatening to Sue CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: StallionDuck

The pics are random from the internet and not Me.

I am a "He" 😎 🐇

Thank goodness. All of that internet stalking I was just doing was really hard work!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: DBCowboy

Totally agree, but something must be done with these "News Organizations" pushing nothing more then rotting propaganda. Limiting their 1-A isn't the way to do it.

I, personally, am all for throat-punching these asshats.

But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Amateur.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I, personally, am all for throat-punching these asshats. But that's just me.

That's the problem. Not enough throat punching politicians going on these days.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm not as young as I used to be. Walking isn't the only thing that slows.... lol

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I can see DB’s point. Leave the anti-first amendment talk to the Democrats and Leftists. However, you can see that CNN’s fake news has an effect on people right here on ATS. We get 4-5 threads a day started from CNN fake news reports. It’s damaging when people with weak minds start believing the bullcrap.

I agree and if this goes through then we will see a slew of lawsuits for other networks and people that have done the same. Not even trump would be safe from his own medicine then. That Kenyan would be out for blood.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm with those that disagree.

Cnn really isn't as bad as people here liked to hype themselves up about.

Slippery slope.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Trump just pulling a Narrative change with this. He has been getting beat up all week.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I want the truth, not opinion from MSM. I do not want to search for disclaimers in the article that show that the article is nothing more than someone's opinion. Just because some guy used to have a high ranking government job twenty years ago before he retired does not mean his opinion is unbiased or correct, he may be senile or ill informed for all we know. You can find someone who hates certain people all through society.

This goes for all political groups, and also it goes for misconceptions of global warming to steer people to give rich people more money to play with. I would consider myself a moderate environmentalist and do not agree at all with their piddly climate change solutions meant to boost technology and science spending but overall may increase the destruction of our environment.

Truth.... not opinion or propaganda. Not cherry picked evidence used to make us believe something unreal. I hope that the Trump campaign accomplishes that with a massive settlement, it will be a win for all of the people in the world except those who like to deceive others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join