It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

- Holy sh!t, Tulsi unleashed her inner-Kraken..........

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sounds like a ringing endorsement for Tulsi Gabbard if ever I heard one.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tulsi "responds" on Twitter 😃

Oh snap.

Tulsi just threw down.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL....I was just about to post that. Talk about calling Hillary out. I can't wait to see this sideshow! Popcorn on hand....its going to get nasty!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's a little piece of awkward & uncomfortable that makes our leftist friends on ATS and elsewhere go blue-screen....

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Tulsi already said she wouldn't run as Third Party candidate...in August.

Gabbard Confirms She Will Not Run As Third-Party Candidate

www.realclearpolitics.com...

-----------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Oraculi

I kinda like Tulsi. So I must be a Russian bot.

Is good pay, being Russian bot, you join us, we pay well comrad.

You either die American, or live long enough for the far left to label you a Russian bot.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ahem, Hillary and her master, George Soros.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Sounds like a ringing endorsement for Tulsi Gabbard if ever I heard one.

OK, she's got my attention now.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Puppylove

Tulsi will never team with Trump.

I'm always surprised at how many people from the Trump camp support her considering she was pretty much the first politician to endorse Bernie in 2016. She's a Bernie Bro through and through.

I think the best move she could make would be to drop out and team up with Bernie. Even with his recent health issues he's still gaining in the polls. With her on board he gains a lot of Republicans that are fed up with Trump's antics and she has a decent chance of actually becoming President.

I got the impression that she endorsed Bernie because he wasn't Hillary..

And from what I'm looking at, He's dropping in the polls again. I suspect he got a pity bump.
Can you show me how someone who is right of the far left is a Bernie Bro through and through?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It is my theory - my strongly held belief that all of this Russia Russia crap originated with Hillary.

Seth Rich gave the DNC emails to wikileaks - at that point it was decided Russia would be blamed for leaking them. Why - because the DNC emails showed how Hillary and her campaign rigged the Democratic primary, and they needed some way to divert from his murder.

Now, the Russian crap does somewhat predate this, with the Misfud suggestion Russia could get Hillary's emails, but that too was a way of shifting the focus off of her illegal activities.

Now she blames stein for her loss again - and says Russia got her the votes that caused her to lose.

She hates Gabbord because she does not completely tow the DNC line, so in Hillary's eyes she needs to be destroyed. What better way than to use her favorite bogyman.

It is unbelievably embarrassing to me there are millions of Americans that actually believe it - because there is literally only the words of crowdstrike and Fusion GPS - both paid by the DNC and clinton that assert they have done anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Go away Hillary you're drunk again...

Good lord I wish someone in that party would just hammer her so she goes away.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It is my theory - my strongly held belief that all of this Russia Russia crap originated with Hillary.

Seth Rich gave the DNC emails to wikileaks - at that point it was decided Russia would be blamed for leaking them. Why - because the DNC emails showed how Hillary and her campaign rigged the Democratic primary, and they needed some way to divert from his murder.

Now, the Russian crap does somewhat predate this, with the Misfud suggestion Russia could get Hillary's emails, but that too was a way of shifting the focus off of her illegal activities.

Now she blames stein for her loss again - and says Russia got her the votes that caused her to lose.

She hates Gabbord because she does not completely tow the DNC line, so in Hillary's eyes she needs to be destroyed. What better way than to use her favorite bogyman.

It is unbelievably embarrassing to me there are millions of Americans that actually believe it - because there is literally only the words of crowdstrike and Fusion GPS - both paid by the DNC and clinton that assert they have done anything.

Don't forget that the NYPD evidently exclaimed "oh $h!t" when they got to looking through Weiner's laptop and found a bunch of Clinton emails.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL....I was just about to post that. Talk about calling Hillary out. I can't wait to see this sideshow! Popcorn on hand....its going to get nasty!

Where exactly are you going to see it.

They cut her off anytime she tries to say something they don't like at a debate, and all democratic media will not cover her. She literally gets more time on Fox news than anywhere else.

Twitter is really the only place Tulsi can say anything that someone voting for the Democratic nomination might see, and if they follow their pattern she will have her account suspended any minute now.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Go away Hillary you're drunk again...

Good lord I wish someone in that party would just hammer her so she goes away.

She's the Sith Lord's apprentice. Only through her can the party receive the gifts of the Dark Side.

By the way, did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Geez , those Ruski's are Smart , they put the Dems to SHAME ..........

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yup... sad how many geeks are in the military...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't like Tulsi, but I find myself running to her defense because the left has gone insane and is jumping on the Hillary bandwagon.

They are actually speculating that Tulsi is a Russian asset.

Oh
My
Effing
Gawd!

Lordy!

The left has gone from "reee" to " door knob humping retards".

Then they said, "Hold my beer".

Unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join