It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I’m confused, I thought Putin, the DNC and CNN were Hillary Assets?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thanks for that link Stink. I also have respect for Greenwald and Scahill as well. HIs expose of Blackwater was brilliant. But as you say, both seem to be held away from the mass media rather than being embraces. That these two are not on the front burners of current political coverage put the nails in the coffin of the false narrative of a ''liberal media''.

OH, I added that link to the OP. Good grab.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: toolgal462

To be fair, she's willing to call out Saudi Arabia, something not even Trump will do.

Trump's support of Saudi Arabia will always create a bit of suspicion in me.

Is an area where Gabbard wins out over all the rest. She's the only one willing in basically any party.

The problem with the Middle East right now is that the last two administrations have left it such a mess that in order to try to make anything good happen there, you start with what stability you have and that leaves you places like Israel, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia ... unless you think Iran is a good partner for us.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
This is a Hillary move in an attempt to get people to want Hillary back as a candidate, IMO.

Doubt many will fall for it.

If she takes half of Tulsi's 1.3% chance at the ticket, it will push her a bit above 5%.

Though I doubt any real liberal wanted Clinton. They cucked her to spite Trump.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for that link Stink. I also have respect for Greenwald and Scahill as well. HIs expose of Blackwater was brilliant.

One of the first politically dissenting books I read as a teen.

Later Scahill and Greenwald delivered the Snowden story for us.

Erik Prince is still trying to gain equity from us BTW.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

None of them are good partners for us or anybody. The whole thing is stupid and a UN cluster#.

The UN has created a tangled mess that allows nothing to be done or brought to conclusion anywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know what DC? Her continued attempts to remain ''authoritative'' and a voice in American politics demonstrates to me that you might just be right. Hopefully the American people will recognize though the medium of Goofus Trumpus that we did indeed need to be on a course well away from Clintoniansim.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That book and Scalhill himself came out of the blue. But I guess he has not been willing to bend his perspectives to the will of the MSM that would allow him a voice on the big stage.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That book and Scalhill himself came out of the blue. But I guess he has not been willing to bend his perspectives to the will of the MSM that would allow him a voice on the big stage.

I've been meaning to read Dirty Wars. It was kind of a follow up he did years later.

There's a documentary for those who couldn't commit the time to a book (like me).

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Look, without any proof, what Hillary is doing is pushing a conspiracy theory. Is it possible the Russians picked a favorite without that favorite knowing that or cooperating? Sure.

But for now, I suggest we file this whole thing under: "Let's see what happens."

If Gabbard drops out of the democratic race and yet propaganda websites and twitter bots keep pushing for her to become a third party nominee, then and ONLY THEN will we know if there is truth to this conspiracy. We just have to keep an eye out on Russia aligned sites like Zero Hedge and others and see what path they follow.

This story will either become true in time or it will completely fall apart if there is no support for her as a third party candidate. All we have to do is wait and watch.

edit on 18-10-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Yes, you're right, everyone in this country who doesn't think like you is a Russia-aligned puppet.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Russia fueled both sides of the 2016 election.

Their only "favorite" is making sure all their bases are covered, ensuring they'll be part of the conversation no matter who wins, and more importantly loses.

That's all they have to bank on.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'd say if she dropped and went 3rd party it would just make her smart. The lockstep dems seem to hate her and won't give her any air time so why wouldn't she drop them?

This is just Hillary pulling the same BS again, only this time she is combining her strategies of Russia collusion and Berniegate.

Hillary knows Tulsi is the only one that could have a chance, but also knows Tulsi isn't in her pocket. She has to stir the conspiracy pot early and often now in order to turn others against her.

I am shocked, well not really, that the dem voters can't see through Hillary by now....

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, you're right, everyone in this country who doesn't think like you is a Russia-aligned puppet.

Lucky for me, Putin has small hands and skinny wrists 😉

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No.

She shouldn't drop and go third party. She's not quite ready for prime time. She needs to focus on building her notoriety and base before she tries a third party run.

Right now she'd only spend too much money to no purpose I'm afraid. She needs to spend another cycle or two making her face better known to the public.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Everyone? You're a democrat? I didn't know that.

Fact is Tulsi is polling at less than 2% among the Democrats. She is polling at 0% among the Republicans, as she is not a Republican nominee.

Democrats do make the majority of all registered voters but even then 2% of that is not much. As I said, all we can do is wait and watch. If her support rises, but outside of her own party then naturally we will know that there is something to this story. It would be a very, very strange coincidence, would it not?

Please stop posting one liner non-sense. I think you're smarter than that.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hillary also knows that if Tulsi goes 3rd party, it’d leach from the dem side and guarantee another Trump win.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

hilary is just jealious. them russians are horn dogs they'd groom anybody, cept hilary.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's my thought on the main reason she is saying it now. She is trying to make sure Tulsi doesn't go 3rd party by essentially making sure everyone thinks she is a Russian plant before Tulsi makes the switch....basically forcing Tulsi to stay in the Dem party and not get their endorsement.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join