It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It must be Russian mind control LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I consider myself well versed on the Internet, I have been on it for years but I have never come in contact with or have been influenced by any Russian mind control agents.
I voted for Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again in 2020 of my own freewill.
How is it possible that the Democrats and their brainwashed supporters continue to tout this absurd premise that the Russians are somehow able to sway so many people to vote against them?

Here we have Hillary Clinton on some BS Leftist podcast now claiming that Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset.

Clinton – appearing on former Obama aide David Plouffe’s “Campaign HQ” podcast – did not mention Gabbard specifically by name, though Plouffe ended the podcast by noting Clinton’s “belief that Tulsi Gabbard is going to be a third party candidate propped up by Trump and the Russians.”

“I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, in apparent reference to Gabbard. “She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

Even the “Unmasking Abuser” lunatic, former Obama UN Ambassador Samantha Power is throwing in her 2 cents on Twitter on Hillary’s comments.

"If @TulsiGabbard runs, it wd be a huge windfall for Trump, Assad, Putin, Xi,” former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power tweeted in response to Clinton’s comments.

Will these delusional nut jobs ever stop this nonsense?
My only take on it is that they are very scared of losing again and will push out any bullsh!t that they hope will stick in the deluded minds of their supporters.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All of the Russiagate crap was always going to be turned against any Democrat that does not tow the party line.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me feels like everything Hillary is doing is to get Trump reelected. Hinting at running. Making unfounded accusations that could be applied to almost half the Dems field.

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if that was her game. The Clintons and Trump have been friends for many years. His tax cuts would have seen their wealth rise for the foreseeable future. And let's not forget that their "rivalry" continues to make her relevant/helped get her book to #1.

The simple fact is that another Trump term is best for the Clintons. So why wouldn't she use her clout to sabotage the Dems chances?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Wait.

The Russian mind control is undetectable so we don't even know we've been hit with it !!!!

😃 😃

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't even have FB or any real social media account other than linkedIN. I live in Canada and even I would have voted for Trump.

There is no "Russian influenced voting" that is happening.

I think the Dems just like to cover up "Common sense and logical / critical thinking" with "it's the Russians fault we lost".

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary doesn't like Tulsi for some reason !!

Hillary's mental illnesses are manifesting faster and more in the open now a days 😃😃

Maybe Marianne's dark witch spells are working !!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Trump has sprung & obliterated whatever was left of that witch's mind. He occupies her top floor.

Putin has Tulsi too she says.

Besides, China is a way bigger threat to us than Russia. How come them globalists don't wanna talk about that? It's an important question. That they don't wanna talk about it is a very revealing answer in itself.

But speaking of Russia, Hillary, Putin thanks you for the uranium...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The conspiracy theorist in me feels like everything Hillary is doing is to get Trump reelected. Hinting at running. Making unfounded accusations that could be applied to almost half the Dems field.

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised if that was her game. The Clintons and Trump have been friends for many years. His tax cuts would have seen their wealth rise for the foreseeable future. And let's not forget that their "rivalry" continues to make her relevant/helped get her book to #1.

The simple fact is that another Trump term is best for the Clintons. So why wouldn't she use her clout to sabotage the Dems chances?

Trump donating to the Clintons does not make them friends. Trump has admitted he has donated to just about every democrat (and republican) you can think of at one time or another, does that make all of the democrats his friends? I would say it’s pretty obvious that’s not the case.

Hillary wanting Trump to be President has got to be the most absurd thing I’ve heard in a long while. She wanted the presidency to continue selling political favors for ‘donations’ to her foundation and continue pushing Hussein’s globalist agenda. The Clintons are criminals, it’s pretty well documented. How would Trump getting a second term be something she wants?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The spirit of Joseph McCarthy lives on in the Democratic Party it seems.

This reds under the bed business didn’t work the first time, or the countless times since then.

8,734,198th time is the charm i suppose.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Trump has sprung & obliterated whatever was left of that witch's mind. He occupies her top floor.

Putin has Tulsi too she says.

Besides, China is a way bigger threat to us than Russia. How come them globalists don't wanna talk about that? It's an important question. That they don't wanna talk about it is a very revealing answer in itself.

But speaking of Russia, Hillary, Putin thanks you for the uranium...

Could be because China showered $1.5 billion on Hunter Biden in order to influence his father and win favorable trade deals with the United States. www.nytimes.com...
But that's not Quid pro quo, a payoff or bribe, is it?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Did someone say Russia?

top topics

join