It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tale of Two Fingers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hypocrits all! My, my how things have changed. Do they (Democrats & MSM) even realize how THEY created Trump???

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Lol......

The media industrial complex strikes again...
Without double standards, they would have no standards....

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Don't worry the spin doctors will find a way to make Pelosi a courageous hero for it. I mean She is aiming for the Presidency right?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hypocrits all! My, my how things have changed. Do they (Democrats & MSM) even realize how THEY created Trump???

*laughs my @$$ off watching a Trump supporter blame Democrats for "creating" Donald Trump..

Man, you guys are something else.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hahahah!

Watch the spin doctors incoming in 3 2 1...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I was going to make a smart ass comment, but instead...if I could give you 1 MILLION Flags for that, I would!!

S&F

HYPOCRISY OF THE MSM AT ITS ABSOLUTE FINEST!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The more I think about this, this is an important example of just how dangerously left-biased the media truly is.

They play the race / gender card when it suits them to spin people's opinions to the left.

It also demonstrates a double standard for racial treatment in the media.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We will assume pushing the 'Play' button on the OP's embedded video was like Kryptonite to you.

You know, just giving you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

*laughs my @$$ off watching a Trump supporter blame Democrats for "creating" Donald Trump..

Oh c'mon you rube, surely you see that when this whole things finally blows up and after the dust settles you and I will finally be made to suffer for making all these good people vote for Donald Trump.....

Really we're the monsters when you think about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Projection. Textbook example of projection.

You are projecting your failings onto others in order to make yourself feel better, or make yourself appear smarter to your own ego.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nervous Nancy was just mad that it wasn't a "Liquid Lunch" meeting and her little Flask she carries was empty.

She's so brave..............

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton wanted the match up to be her against Trump and worked towards that. We have seen evidence of that. link

Morning Joe had Trump on all the Time and CNN basically lived off of Trump for their ratings.

edit on 18-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What is all the fuss about her standing in the room?

Why do they have to make it a big deal?

a reply to: Oraculi
Have you ever heard of "self-reflection"?

You seem to like to analyze other people and tell them what you think is wrong with them. I noticed. Reflect why you are doing this

edit on 18-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yet another case of blatant hypocrisy from the now totally discredited MSM.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So stunning & brave there, Nancy gal.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So, what is your take on the video? Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy in it? If not, why not?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Oh c'mon you rube, surely you see that when this whole things finally blows up and after the dust settles you and I will finally be made to suffer for making all these good people vote for Donald Trump.....

Really we're the monsters when you think about it.

Actually, I was talking about the Democratic leadership that gives the talking points to the MSM. Should have made that clearer, I suppose, for you.

Do you deny the hypocrisy illustrated in the video? If not, why not?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Projection. Textbook example of projection.

You are projecting your failings onto others in order to make yourself feel better, or make yourself appear smarter to your own ego.

What are you talking about? I don't see Trump as a failure - at all. He's done exactly what I wanted him to do in office - he's shaken up the establishment.

Talk about projection! lol!! Please don't project your feelings about Trump onto me next time. Thank you.

top topics

join