It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Out of Africa" theory crushed? Meet the Petrolona man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: LightYearsAgo

The white supremacy is the most obvious part..

The kkk types have been trying to separate out the races or make it where Europeans were “the first”... because Adam was perfect so couldn’t have been African.

Don't forget that Albert Pike, the KKK's Chief of "Judiciary" was a 33 degree mason. freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
No, it does not negate the "Out of Africa" theory at all. The "Out of Africa" theory shows, conclusively, that ALL of us--every last one--is descended from Mitochondrial Eve, who lived in Africa. That's not to say that there were not prior migrations, just that we're not related to them. They died off. The Sahara Desert has been called the "Great Pump" because it goes through repeated cycles of green vs desert over and over again. Every time it is green, it sucks in Homo sapiens and others, who travel and settle there. Every time it returns to desert, those populations leave, north as well as south, so yet another wave of humanity gets pushed out of Africa to roam about Europe and Asia. The earlier migrations did not survive. The progenitors of Eve did, thus "Out of Africa" still works EVEN IF this skull it totally legit, which is FAR from proven.

DNA in the maternally inherited mitochondria within our cells, all humans have a theoretical common ancestor.
Read more: www.newscientist.com...
It's a theory, not a fact.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I do not believe the Caucasoid form originated from Africa, as it has a significant amount of neanderthal genes, as the Negroid show very small amounts if even that,

Well no s#, Sherlock, European neanderthal DNA in homo sapiens with European and/or Asian region ancestry came about from cross-breeding between the species back in the day. You'd have remnants of that in humans today, duh. One could say the Caucasoids are ALL cross-breeds and the majority of Africans are the purebred humans.

How the hell is this so hard for people to grasp? The brain cells don't seem to collide too often for people on this subject, it's like it's beyond comprehension.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

We know nothing of our lineage, horizontal gene transfers among other things mixed everything up.

Darwin was wrong.
edit on 19-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

easy its called european exceptionalism

Europeans believed at one time they were the height of civilisation
and considered all others savage
specifically African tribes , and others indigenous peoples they discovered on their travels

stating that civilisation started from Africa which we know already
but stating that homo sapiens came from Africa in the hands of white supremacists this upsets them because their ancestors would have undoubtedly been dark skinned
if all human life came from Africa

but from a origin in the Caucas region , would likely mean they are lighter skinned or "white"

its just purely for supremacists to say that Homo sapiens were white first

its pathetic

This does not mean that I am coming from that camp. What you have essentially said is that "white supremacists" may hijack scientific research etc for their own ends. How am I supposed to have power over that? If I outlined statistics that said the average height of men in Montenegro is the tallest in the world and then Montenegro Supremacists stormed in and hijacked those statistics, am I then also a Montenegro supremacist? No! I was merely outlining statistics.

Please do not put words into my mouth.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

The white supremacy is the most obvious part..

The kkk types have been trying to separate out the races or make it where Europeans were “the first”... because Adam was perfect so couldn’t have been African.

That would make no sense because the common evolutionary theory is that humans are distantly descended from primates. So you're telling me that these "Supremacists" are okay with that fact, but have issue about "Africans"?

In any case, I am confused as to how "supremacists" are even being discussed here - or Christianity for that matter. If ever there were a bizarre thread hijacking, this is it!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Neanderthals were really fallen angels and whats called the sons of seth in the bible. They were aliens and whites have superior dna from them. That's why they conquered the world.

And then you went and mentioned "fallen angels" and "the Bible". Oh yawn. Completely ridiculous. I bet you believe "God" created "the word" in seven days?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightYearsAgo
In any case, I am confused as to how "supremacists" are even being discussed here - or Christianity for that matter. If ever there were a bizarre thread hijacking, this is it!

Quite. Anything to do with the origins of humanity is often hijacked by ... er, why do I bother? This site is supposed to be about denying ignorance!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Personally, I have my own theory that man evolved from out of Antarctica during the Pangea period over 200-250 million years ago. Just have to wait for more ice to melt there for mankind to finally discover this truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Modern humans like us probably came about as a result of a convergence of hominin types in the Georgia / Azerbaijan region of central Asia. That's when we first started to act like us. That's a pinch point in the migration routes from Europe, Africa and Asia. We're the mutts of humanity, which makes sense since mutts are often considered to be smarter than purebreds.

But obviously those various types of hominins had to come from somewhere, and since we could all interbreed they probably all had a common ancestor. At this point, it appears that was from Africa. That what the archeology says. Of course, it just might be that the old proto-hominin bones were found in Africa simply because the conditions were best there to preserve them. For instance, North America was scrubbed clean about 12,000 years ago, so we won't find anything there. So until someone comes up with some better science, Africa is where some kind of ape appeared that eventually kind of turned into us.

But, yes, there are a lot of people who want to fight this because they're racist and can't stand the idea that "white" and "black" people are directly related. Which is obviously the case, but if their racial hatred can come up with some decent science to refute it, then good luck to them. Some people are willing to fight over stuff that happened hundreds of thousands of years ago if they feel their worldview and identity are threatened. Somehow.
edit on 19-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

What does that have to do with anything??

My grandfather was like 31st degree and I became really good friends with the chapter head over KC who ewas 33rd degree..

They both told me the conspiracy stuff is nonsense and the KC chapter he’s. Seemed disappointed lol..

Kinda like “I wish!”...

It is really just a social club who does charity work.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I wasnt putting words in your mouth

and no one said you were coming from that camp

I simply stated why white supremacists would want the out of Europe theory to be true
because it means that it wasnt out of Africa where the modern humans came from.

but the whole idea is just stupid because those moder humans had ancestors and those likely came from africa.

I was just highlighting exactly why they would hijack scientific evidence for their own ill founded ideas.
just like how some race scientists who were supremacists tried to say that Negores skulls were different shapes etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

totally man the mongrels of the earth

the shared DNA made us strong.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Homo erectus (which that skull looks like, and generally is clasified as) is known to have left Africa and gone far and wide. Its how ultimately we got Homo neanderthalensis, Denisovians, and Homo floresiensis.

So no, it does NOT destroy the idea of out of Africa. Not one bit

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: MrConspiracy

No i'm not

don't be daft I never said anything of the sort

you think I am saying that , because that is what you think when you read my post
that's your thoughts not mine.

I was just highlighting why a white supremacist would use this evidence to discredit out of Africa

You are boring , and obviously butt hurt

awa an bile yer heid

and Ive no idea how you got stars for that trash post some serious dick riding going on in here

Don't be crass and don't be mad. The reason is people agreed with it.

You said "its just purely for supremacists to say that Homo sapiens were white first"

So if I say (which im not) Homo sapiens were white first, you're going to throw me under that label.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Double!
edit on 22-10-2019 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

I am not mad, being crass is a part of our nature

well if you did say that homo sapiens were white first , Id ask you for evidence , but in any case
Id ask why you think that or want that to be true ?

I wouldn't just assume you were a racist because you thought they were white first

I wouldn't throw you into any group , you'd do that for me at some point , Obviously white supremacists would jump on this information if it was found that modern humans came from Europe and were white , they'd love it

But like I said , its clearly obvious to us all that our ancestors came from Africa , and that the evidence points to an out of Africa origin
and that our ancient ancestors most likely had dark skin to deal with the intense UV in and around the African continent

So its laughable that supremacists even have this view .

Dont worry I wasnt calling you or anyone else a racist, I was just explaining how and why supremacists seek to hijack this information. They want "thinking man " to be white , not dark skinned

it gets at them right in the Ego and their inferiority complex

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interestingly, being "Black" skinned for humans, is not a uniquely African thing.
It is an adaptation to an environment with exposure to a lot of the Sun's rays.
While "White" people Can (some) tan when exposed to the Sun, they do Not turn Black, and eventually in WInter they return to their natural fair skin......some "Whites" cannot tolerate exposure to the Sun and simply burn, turn red.

"Black" people who have lived in cold Northern USA etc, have not turned White like their European neighbours, even after 100s of years.

The fact is, there are Primates lower and higher, that have White and fair skin under their fur. Some even bright red skin....all quite natural, but they live in the Same environment as their Black Human cousins.

The question I have always asked, that noone can answer, is .......Where, how, why, are there Orangatans and Gigantopithicas in the jungles of Asia.....presumably at one stage, widespread through all of East Asia.
Also, there are monkeys in Asia from India to Japan, just as there are monkeys in lower Africa.

So the Idea of a Greater Primate developing in East Asia, shouldnt be any more fantastic than ones developing in Africa.
As it stands, the OLDEST Human culture and "species" of Human is not found in Africa, it is found in Australia!!.

A long way from Africa, either walking or by boat.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The Out of Australia theory is the most plausible in my opinion.

www.nationalunitygovernment.org...

wakeup-world.com...

No way. Out of Antarctica is the true way!

People need to realize that it doesn't matter where black and white came from or when. We are still the same species, with common ancestry.
edit on 10 26 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join