It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail For Our Rulers: Making The Truth Irrelevant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Like a board meeting oftentimes it is the best dressed and well spoken person who carries the debate even if they are wrong in the particular debated subject ... Or when you are having a discussion with a group it is the loud mouth who insist on everyone hear their point of view and no one else's even though what they are saying has no basis in fact or is even on topic...just a deflection...We see that all the time even here at ATS.

Truth is not just the enemy of those who seek power but the enemy of any organization with an agenda to subvert or twist a narrative to their way of direction and outcome.

What do the follies of Russiagate and the Ukraine impeachment controversy accomplish?
Truth is always the enemy of power. Exposure of power’s motivations, depredations, and corruption never serves power’s ends. Truth is often suppressed and those who disclose it persecuted. Any illegitimate government (currently, all of them) that fails to do so risks its own termination.

What if, instead of suppressing the truth, a regime could render it irrelevant and not have to worry about it? That prospect is the Holy Grail for those who rule or seek to rule.

The Key Event

July 5, 2016: In the early evening, Eastern Daylight Time, someone working in the EDT time zone with a computer directly connected to the DNC server or DNC Local Area Network, copied 1,976 MegaBytes of data in 87 seconds onto an external storage device. That speed is much faster than what is physically possible with a hack.

It thus appears that the purported “hack” of the DNC by Guccifer 2.0 (the self-proclaimed WikiLeaks source) was not a hack by Russia or anyone else, but was rather a copy of DNC data onto an external storage device.

Consortiumnews.com, “Intel Vets Challenge ‘Russia Hack’ Evidence,” July 24, 2017

VIPS has impeccable credentials. As its name states, all of its members are intelligence professionals, including William Binney, formerly with the NSA and Co-founder of its Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center. The FBI or NSA could have performed the same analysis as VIPS, but didn’t do so. They never even tried to take possession of the server to examine it. Both agencies accepted DNC contractor CrowdStrike’s conclusions at face value.

Where have we heard that story before ? No investigation because the DNC told us everything was OK...nothing to see here !
Much more in the linked article for those who might be interested.
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I've posted this on several threads with similar topics and points.

Regardless of intent...agenda...etc, we're approaching a point in time where people will not be able to discern fake from real anymore. Reality will become a moot concept in the modern-techno-future.

"Phoney-Fake-News" - a presentation of real facts in a way that assures nobody will believe it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ehhh...what can you do though? I mean, this is all well and good to point it out but I don't think there's much that can be done about it. Doesn't matter how good your intentions are. Eventually, corruption wins (and it usually starts to take over sooner than you'd think). As soon as you think you can fix human nature you're already fighting a losing battle.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
theconservativetreehouse.com...

When we see that justice is measured, not by due process, but by compulsion; when we see that in order to invoke our right to due process, we need to obtain permission from those who rebuke the constitution; when we see that justice is determined by those who leverage, not in law, but in politics; when we see that representatives get power over individual liberty by graft and by scheme, and our representatives don’t protect us against them, but protect them against us; when we see corruption holding influence and individual liberty so easily dispatched and nullified; we may well know that our freedom too is soon to perish….

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Loosely Thread Related

If Satan's offspring take on human form, we may be looking at one of them here, as head of the DNC.

Evil Speaks: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

This is why the MSM is so contemptuous. It's not about justice and truth, it's about fanning the flames of deception and obfuscation. It's treasonous really. And they are 100% complicit with it, just 100% complicit with it.

If it wasn't so truly upsetting, it would be amusing to listen to politicians behind closed doors cackling with laughter at the notion of actual justice. Cackling, as they devise their next wild red herring of a deception to be spread far and wide by the MSM to save their putrid bony asses from exposure for another day. Just cackling with side-splitting laughter, "at" their constituents for not knowing even half of the whole truth. Cackling, that the things they speak out against in public are the very first things they strongly and willingly participate in, in the shadows.

The level of corruption in politics knows no bounds. It is an evil so great most could not even begin to comprehend its full scope and breadth. But without a complicit MSM in their debauchery and treachery they would quickly find their worst enemy...the very people they swear to protect against the evil deeds they themselves perpetuate.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Where have we heard that story before ? No investigation because the DNC told us everything was OK...nothing to see here !
Much more in the linked article for those who might be interested.
www.zerohedge.com...

The "news" that most Americans receive today comes from the MSM.

The MSM waters down and then packages up these "news" snippets into small chunks as most people today have the attention span of a goldfish. If it wasn't such a betrayal to their duty to us, I would just laugh at the mainstream media. And most of these pathetic snippets are just plain voyeuristic trash anyway.

The problem is that we all have to deal with other people in our lives that have been poisoned by this tripe. Sometimes when I hear a colleague spewing the MSM line to another person, I literally want to punch them in the face.

I get my news from alternate sources - much of it online.

I like The Economist along with the PBS Newshour - MacNeil-Lehrer

Does anyone have any real news sources they can share? I mean besides ATS...

edit on 10/18/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
When I saw your thread, I was reminded (instantly) of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's statement that:

"If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they're missing the forest for the trees. I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."

This is a disturbing peak into the mindset of the ruling class, of which AOC is now a member.
edit on 18-10-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This is why the MSM is so contemptuous. It's not about justice and truth, it's about fanning the flames of deception and obfuscation.

So called journalists have beat out lawyers as the most complete A holes that ever lived.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The kickers is that....they aren't even morally right...They are delusional though. Which i guess explains everything.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sly1one

The kickers is that....they aren't even morally right...They are delusional though. Which i guess explains everything.

One things for sure, potus is morally corrupt and with people idolising him the way they do nothing good will come of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

nothing good comes from idolizing anyone...identity politics is a disease. The problems are larger than the POTUS whomever it may be.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

One things for sure, potus is morally corrupt and with people idolising him the way they do nothing good will come of it.

Really do you personally know Trump or are you just mouthing CNN's (MSN) bias talking points ? If that is the case then there are many who would disagree with you as witnessed by the turn outs at his political rallies.. Dallas had 20,000 inside and 30,000 outside watching him live on a big screen..

I predict that the more CNN (MSN) shows their bias the stronger Trump will be come 2020.. No crystal ball just going by the cheering crowds and the fact that is in spite of the liberal communist doing everything they can to take him down ...

I am reminded of Obama telling a crowd in Michigan that the only way Trump can turn this economy around is with a magic wan.. As most things concerning the democratic party they were wrong then and even more so now..

I am glad they are continuing to show just how stupid and inept they really are... They have lost 1200 political seats since 2016... That is local state and federal seats.. Keep it up and we will see you come election time.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

If you can't prevent the seat of power (whatever it may be, typically government) from corruption....why have one???

If it's the collective people that give government it's authority and power, and those very same people are the victims of said power, what does that say of the mental state of those collective people? They like to be abused? Or, are they really just that hopelessly stupid?

We may not be able to keep people from being stupid, evil, immoral, unethical, etc....but its a choice to empower them to levels of power that make them immune to natural consequences of said stupidity, immorality, and corruption.
edit on 20-10-2019 by Sly1one because: grammmmmmmmar

edit on 20-10-2019 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Do you know him personally to counter my apparent CNN talking points.

Using language like you just did to have a conversation is just dumb, you are acting like you have the moral high ground to make such an inane accusation.

I'm going to type this slowly for you....I don't like either side, they are all crooks, only crooks gravitate to positions of power over other people, as far as I'm concerned all goverment can just shut down and go away.

You are stupid enough to have picked a side in this # fight, perhaps you should look inwards instead of projecting outward.

If you think the economy is getting better for average Joe you have been horribly misinformed.
edit on 20-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Do you know him personally to counter my apparent CNN talking points.

Using language like you just did to have a conversation is just dumb, you are acting like you have the moral high ground to make such an inane accusation.

I'm going to type this slowly for you....I don't like either side, they are all crooks, only crooks gravitate to positions of power over other people, as far as I'm concerned all goverment can just shut down and go away.

You are stupid enough to have picked a side in this # fight, perhaps you should look inwards instead of projecting outward.

If you think the economy is getting better for average Joe you have been horribly misinformed.

Actually I met his pilots of the 757 in Florida. We talked airplanes and their job. They both thought Trump was the best boss they had ever had and honestly respected him ... Most pilots will talk to other pilots and reveal what kind of working conditions they face on a daily basis. Been a long time ago but I remember thinking they were lucky as most corporate pilot jobs suck ...

The economy as far as people having a job is the best it has been since 1969. Blacks, Hispanics, Women, and even poor white trash have seen the job availability improve under Trump because of his tax cuts for companies from the insane 35% rate which made many businesses who wanted to compete move over seas. .. An unemployment rate of 3.5% yet there are still those who can not accept the reality of a better economy under Trump.. But But let the 3.5% sink in.. then tell me just how bad everything sucks ! I think most people who watch anything but CNN already know these numbers but just for you I will post the video on the job growth numbers youtu.be...

Democrats always claim the poor and the middle class are under attack.. Their solution is to raise taxes as they have never met a tax and a big government funded program they did not like in way to many instances..

You hate or dislike Trump and his policies... I really do not care as I said before the election will decide who will be the next POTUS.. And... Whoever it is as long as it is a legal election the people and the electoral college will have spoken.. I for one hope it is a good person who will put America first and abide by the Constitution without raising taxes.. Something I have not seen a Democrat promise to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: BrianFlanders

If you can't prevent the seat of power (whatever it may be, typically government) from corruption....why have one???

If it's the collective people that give government it's authority and power, and those very same people are the victims of said power, what does that say of the mental state of those collective people? They like to be abused? Or, are they really just that hopelessly stupid?

That's just it. It's impossible. What people want from government is impossible.

The reason we have a government at all is so that chaos may be organized in such a way that it makes living as slaves tolerable. Assuming you are a good slave.

new topics

top topics

join