It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Endorses Racist Canadian P.M. Justin Trudeau - But is Still Snubbing Joe Biden.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Friday, October 18, 2019

Almost everyone remembers the (brief) uproar in September, when photos surfaced exposing Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as a habitual wearer of black shoe polish, and makeup, to make fun of dark-skinned people.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau admitted Thursday that he’s unsure whether there are more images of him in blackface or brownface, beyond the 3 that have already been released.
Photos at: time.com...

This week, the United States' only Black President, Barack Obama, endorsed Justin "Blackface" Trudeau for re-election.

Obama tweeted Wednesday in support of the Canadian prime minister, saying that the “world needs his progressive leadership.”

“I was proud to work with Justin Trudeau as President,” Obama said in a tweet.

“He’s a hard-working, effective leader who takes on big issues like climate change. The world needs his progressive leadership now, and I hope our neighbors to the north support him for another term.”
Source: nationalinterest.org...

Before turning over the White House to Donald Trump, President Obama heaped praise on his Vice President JOE BIDEN. Declaring in an emotional good-bye ceremony that Joe was just like family...like a close brother.

Obama lavishes praise on Joe Biden: www.independent.co.uk... a7520861.html

But Biden supporters (voters and media) are now moving from "annoyed", to "slightly angry", because President Obama endorsed a foreign racist (Trudeau), but has still not endorsed his "brother" Joe Biden, for President of the United States.

Perhaps they have forgotten about these Obama/Biden interactions earlier in the year...

Obama also warned Joe Biden’s campaign advisers in March to make sure the former vice president did not “damage his legacy,” and met with Biden several times before the former vice president announced his presidential bid.

Obama pushed Biden on whether he would run for president again, and Biden reportedly told Obama in response that he would not be able to forgive himself if he did not try to defeat Trump.

“You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t,” Obama said to Biden, reported the New York Times.
Source: nationalinterest.org...

Joe Biden's big double-digit lead over the other 12 other Democratic Presidential candidates has totally vanished. Joe is going under water, and sadly, his brother Barack seems perfectly fine with letting him drown.

Maybe if Joe Biden took a photo of himself wearing "Blackface" and sent it to Barack, that would get his endorsement?

Has any Vice President running for President, ever failed to receive an endorsement from the boss?

Anybody have an idea of WTH is going on here?!? It's SURREAL.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Joe like,

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, perhaps Barry is waiting for HER candidacy to be announced ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Care, perhaps Barry is waiting for HER candidacy to be announced ...

Cheers

There is a petition out there that's attempting to draft Michelle as a 2020 candidate. It has over 1 million signatures, according to Entertainment Tonight.

If she is a "quick learner", I could see Michelle beating the other Democrats, and also not letting herself be intimidated by President Trump. She doesn't have the "baggage" that Hillary carried. And a Black Female as President is appealing. Especially if she's more like Biden and less like Warren, when it comes to how to run the country.

Since we know how Barack Obama operates, it would be mentally easy for him to work "behind the scenes" on forcing Joe Biden out of the race.

Maybe that video of Biden extorting Ukraine, to keep his son out of trouble, was "leaked" to the media by the Obama organization. Who knows what could surface next!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Before turning over the White House to Donald Trump, President Obama heaped praise on his Vice President JOE BIDEN. Declaring in an emotional good-bye ceremony that Joe was just like family...like a close brother.

Like a close brother who has less melanin in his skin, genetically. I think you're right. Maybe blackface Joe is the way forward for him.

Of course, it couldn't be that Biden's candidacy could expose Barry to certain misdeeds which occurred somewhere proximate to the African-American Sea? Crap, sorry, sorry, I meant the Black Sea. My political correctness got the better of me. Somewhere along that coastline.

Totally off-topic, I recently learned how to make Chicken Kiev! It's delicious!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Barack is already being investigated. If Joe wins, he would shut it down.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

He's got no chance. Listen, I'm gonna reveal something to you about me. If Tulsi Gabbard manages to win the Democratic nomination, my feeling is that it's her turn.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

African-American Sea

The notion of Obama being "African-American" was a con pushed by the Democrats because they wanted to be the party that had the first African-American president of the USA.

The truth, as usual, is more nuanced.

So, yeah. Obama is African-American in the sense that one parent came from Africa and the other from the USA.

But: We all know that sense of the phrase is not what is typically understood when we say someone is "African-American".

Okay, I'm white ... but I was in school with, and worked my entire career with, African-Americans. And Obama is nothing like those people I knew ... by which I mean, culturally, Obama is something other than what is connoted by the phrase "African-American".

What Obama is like, culturally ... is far more like an expatriate American. He is familiar enough with the USA to fit in well with certain circles and gives off enough "American vibe" to be thought of as American. But part of him is perforce rooted in other cultures -- not just because of his father's nationality -- but also because of Obama's experience as a youth who lived in Indonesia.

That's all well and fine. Obama has an international component to him, and I can understand how that makes him a bit different from someone who had two American parents and who grew up exclusively in the USA. What is dishonest, however, is the way his candidacy and presidency was pushed as "African-American". IMO, the USA has yet to have an "African-American" president in the sense of someone who grew up in the African-American scene, and not as a child of two cultures and who was at one point in his life an expatriate.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Apparently Obama thinks Trudeau is hotter ...

Who’s hotter? Justin Trudeau or Joe Biden?

Or it could be all about the money...

How the Clintons are tied to Canada’s corporate elite

edit on 18-10-2019 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

African-American Sea

The notion of Obama being "African-American" was a con pushed by the Democrats because they wanted to be the party that had the first African-American president of the USA.

The truth, as usual, is more nuanced.

So, yeah. Obama is African-American in the sense that one parent came from Africa and the other from the USA.

But: We all know that sense of the phrase is not what is typically understood when we say someone is "African-American".

Okay, I'm white ... but I was in school with, and worked my entire career with, African-Americans. And Obama is nothing like those people I knew ... by which I mean, culturally, Obama is something other than what is connoted by the phrase "African-American".

What Obama is like, culturally ... is far more like an expatriate American. He is familiar enough with the USA to fit in well with certain circles and gives off enough "American vibe" to be thought of as American. But part of him is perforce rooted in other cultures -- not just because of his father's nationality -- but also because of Obama's experience as a youth who lived in Indonesia.

That's all well and fine. Obama has an international component to him, and I can understand how that makes him a bit different from someone who had two American parents and who grew up exclusively in the USA. What is dishonest, however, is the way his candidacy and presidency was pushed as "African-American". IMO, the USA has yet to have an "African-American" president in the sense of someone who grew up in the African-American scene, and not as a child of two cultures and who was at one point in his life an expatriate.

Cheers

Woah. That's a little racist. But I'll still talk to you. What I'm reading here is that Obama looks black, but talks like a white person. I think that's accurate. I think Barack is extremely intelligent, and figured out early on that you need to talk how you wish to be regarded. In this case, he wanted status in white culture, so he learned how to speak like white people do. It was clearly worth the effort.

Now, you can quote the hell out of my previous paragraph and make a case that I am a racist person, talking about how "white people talk" and how "black people talk" but don't. From Barack's perspective, white people talk a certain way and black people talk a certain way. That's not a statement regarding my own prejudices, only the prejudices of one Barack Hussein Obama, former two-term President of the United States of America. He'd often switch between modes to achieve the desired result.

But the topic of the OP is "why didn't he endorse Biden," given several opportunities? His self-described brother, his Vice-President. Why wouldn't Barry want Joe to be POTUS? Because of his health? C'mon.

His wife and one of his kids was killed when his wife blew a stop sign. Another one of his kids died tragically but separately. His remaining son got a sweetheart appointment to Burisma Holdings, and is now a detriment to his Presidential bid, if not evidence of pay-to-play politics. Guy might be a sweetheart, but if he is he's a complete idiot. On the other hand, he's something much worse.

Now, honestly, ask yourself, what color do you think my skin is?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Now, honestly, ask yourself, what color do you think my skin is?

Zelun, honestly -- I don't care. Skin color is an external characteristic of an individual, I am more impressed by an individual's character.

My comment was not intended to be racist. All I said is that Obama's cultural behavior is more like that of expatriate Americans than African-Americans. No "one is better than the other" was implied. But if you want me to make a judgment call -- I'll say I much prefer the company and companionship of the African-Americans I've known to the impression I get of how Obama is as a person, or at least, of the impression he gives as a public figure.

ETA, and to bring this a bit more on the thread's topic: It is of note that Obama endorsed Trudeau, a foreign politician. It is his expatriate experience -- that experience has led him to be more tuned to other cultures and countries than is typical of Americans who never lived in another country.

Cheers

edit on 18-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

All in all, correct.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Zelun, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

In the future may we quote you that any use of "blackface" is a racist act?

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Black face isn't racist. it's people dressing up that's taken out of context. Relax people.

I won't be voting for Trudeau for other, real, reasons. I see through the political attacks.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

As much as I can’t stand Trudeau for so many reasons, his blackface is not one of them.
People who are jumping all over a drama teachers choice to costume in blackface as racist are simply over reacting.

I remember as a child going in blackface for Halloween on more than one occasion. Neither of my parents or I were racist and we certainly weren’t making fun of the black race.

This black face racist hating nonsense with Trudeau is ridiculous.

Now that being said, Obama endorsing him makes me ill, but it is certainly not surprising. Justin Trudeau sent a lot of our tax dollars to the Clinton foundation as well as play into the globalist agendas.

He certainly is a twit, but I wouldn’t call him racist.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The site has notification systems in place that will let him or her know of the PM. No need to off topic the thead.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
The site has notification systems in place that will let him or her know of the PM. No need to off topic the thead.

Actually the notification system has been broken for some time, which is why members often alert others of a pm.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I don't think blackface makes someone an eternal racist if they apologize for it. Which he did. It shows that he was very naive and didn't understand that it was racist in the past.

Saying he is an unredeemable racist means that no one can cone back from regretfully participating in racist behavior.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So much spin going on here, I need a Dramamine!

I thought I was told by social media that blackface was racist and harmful and wrong.

But now it's not because some leftist governor and a Canadian PM did it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join