It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PART 3: CNN Field Manager Zucker Calls‘BS’“Totally Left-Leaning Don't Want to Admit it”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Trying this again,
Youtube video title not mine:
PART 3: CNN Field Manager: Zucker’s 9am Calls ‘BS;’ “...Totally Left-Leaning…Don't Want to Admit it”

I hear many people saying doing this is wrong and to that I say; It's wrong to be doing what these people are doing. This is a bright light shinning into CNN right now, but as others have said, this could easily be any other of the major news outlets and THAT is the problem. News should be candid, and unbiased reporting REAL news. This in my opinion is the main reason for these videos. All the network bashing etc... is just not what I get from these Project V. ex·po·sé.

edit on 18-10-2019 by tensetek because: Changed wording.

edit on 18-10-2019 by tensetek because: Spelling >. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Good, I hope Trump knows it now and just shines them off for good and get back to doing business for the American people.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
CNN totally outed and screwed like a $500 wine bottle cork 🤣 🤣

Zucker becomes the Ducker 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think these findings could be grounds for suspending press credentials for these networks.

Make them set up bipartisan boards of people from each outlet to review their practices before they can get reinstated. Make them police themselves so the Govt isn't involved.
Get someone like Glenn Greenwald to be in charge of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump Derangement Syndrome is STRONG in CNN President Jeff Zucker.

“I don’t think we should move on from shooting migrants at the border in the legs and considering having, you know, alligators and snakes in the moat,” Zucker told staffers.

“I know there is 7,000 impeachment stories and I’m the one that’s saying we should just stay on impeachment, but when … a story of this magnitude comes up and you can objectively say, 'You’re out of your mind,' you should do it and say, 'You’re out of your mind,'" referring to President Trump and ways to ridicule him.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Someone with this mindset should NOT be in charge of a News Network that's on 24 hours a day, in over 100 countries and airports around the world!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

I hear many people saying doing this is wrong and to that I say; It's wrong to be doing what these people are doing.

What? Lie blatantly, then further make money on said lies? Say it ain't so...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

I hear many people saying doing this is wrong and to that I say; It's wrong to be doing what these people are doing.

No one ever has made money off a lie, ever.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

certainly not at least 70% of people who have ever made any money throughout history.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Zelun

No one ever has made money off a lie, ever.

It's never a good thing, but when the news is in the business of lying, they are no longer news.

top topics

join