It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not enough people falling for DNA testing they are paying people now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What I can't figure out is why would they even need to do this at all? Almost everyone goes for routine blood tests at their doctor and they don't give it a second thought. How hard would it be for TPTB to simply steal your DNA that way?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've already had it done by 23 and me. Lot's of information. You don't have to give your rights away. Just have to check the right boxes.

Useful information. Like if you have a bad gene you don't want to have a kid with someone that has the other half of the bad disease causing gene.

The information is very accurate. Some of my relatives have taken the test and they show up on my relative list.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well it is not sperm or stem cell they are asking for yet,
but still, they can clone you offering life safeing or enhancement spare parts.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I use Livewello and promethius, it only ran twenty five bucks a person to access these gene apps. I have run many hundred different gensets to try to understand how genetics interacts with everything. It takes a lot of research to try to figure out how a group of genetic snps can alter our metabolism. Some of the well researched stuff is pretty accurate, but there are always alternate pathways to consider. Dietary interaction with genetic differences seems to be the best thing to focus on. If you cannot make a lot of enzyme, then a metabolic problem can occur which creates a chronic illness or triggers something like dementias, deficiencies, or cancers. It takes a real lot of research, it will take me a couple more years before I have figured out how this works. I am also studying interactions between medicines and genetics as are other people, the idea is to identify which meds will cause side effects before they poison you.

I have no problem with these places having access to my DNA but the one in the OP I would not utilize.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
They probably want to do blood magic with your dna....

That moment has passed. In 30 years DNA will be so gentrified or homogenized as to read the same from one human to another.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vnski
well it is not sperm or stem cell they are asking for yet,
but still, they can clone you offering life safeing or enhancement spare parts.

Forget cloning; why not just collect stems cells from everyone, preserve them and use them on an individual basis to cure that person of whatever disease they have?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: StallionDuck

What if your DNA can cure cancer? Who do you think would get the credit? Not you... You no longer own it.

So it's better to never know that your blood could cure people?

What happens when your cancer curing blood is copyrighted?

You are making copies of cancer killing platelets, imagine the fine for that if they can get 50 g's just for songs

Think about that..

My sister did the DNA test, we had the second highest concentration of Neanderthals to date.

We look like Viking stock

Oh and

DNA is racist!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I've already had it done by 23 and me. Lot's of information. You don't have to give your rights away. Just have to check the right boxes.

This is breathtakingly naive. LOL

Useful information. Like if you have a bad gene you don't want to have a kid with someone that has the other half of the bad disease causing gene.

Maybe useful if you plan on having kids. You shouldn't be intentionally reproducing anyway in this world. If you're here on this forum, you should know that reproduction is the key to tyranny.

The information is very accurate. Some of my relatives have taken the test and they show up on my relative list.

Lovely. I know who my relatives are. LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

if they were really interested in getting you to use these things then they'd make them cheaper.

Companies like HP realized that the main barrier to them entering the home market was price. So they started selling printers for cost price. $30-$40 for a cheap home inkjet. The hook was that they made their profit selling you the ink.

Its the same with drug dealers. They sell party pills cheap, and then get you on to the hard stuff.

There are very few conspiracies that try to hook you using a product that's out of the price range for most of the world's population.

If this were a conspiracy I'd expect dna kits to be selling in the $10-$15 range.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What I would be worried about is that your DNA info is being added into a database for organ transplants for the elites. Some multimillionaire needs a heart or a liver so they go looking. And then John Q. Public in Omaha NE just disappears. And
then it's noted somewhere in the news that so and so had a mild medical emergency but came out of it well.

Like Bernie Sanders?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

whats so hard about going to a public bathroom with a swab?

so much DNA everywhere

McDonalds , KFC

if DNA is what they are after they dont need to actually ask humans , we leave our skin cells everywhere
on trains , on buses !

Although I am skeptical as to why its called " LUNA "

moon people need our DNA to create worker clones or something

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just think if you gave someone your DNA and they patented it.

Then later, if you made a lot of money, they could sue you patent infringement.

Think about that one for a minute!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Just think if you gave someone your DNA and they patented it.

Then later, if you made a lot of money, they could sue you patent infringement.

Think about that one for a minute!

not too far off, on npr today:
DNA Tests For Psychiatric Drugs Are Controversial But Some Insurers Are Covering Them

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't want anyone in a lab holding my juices. a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 18-10-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Im sure monsanto have tried to patent the DNA of plants and they were told no by a court

also there was that supreme court case that made the patent of human DNA impossible

Supreme court ruling , cant patent naturally occuring human gene sequences

They simply state that the companies didnt invent anything , since the genes are already naturally occurring in humans and therefore cant be patented , they simply isolated and extracted the genes then replicated them and then tried to patent them , there was no invention in the process.

edit on 18-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
What I can't figure out is why would they even need to do this at all? Almost everyone goes for routine blood tests at their doctor and they don't give it a second thought. How hard would it be for TPTB to simply steal your DNA that way?

Impossible without your consent.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If I were a Devils advocate it would probably have alot to do with insurance, what premiums one should pay.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

My sister did one of these stupid tests so now I am screwed.

It only takes 2% of a population to give up their DNA, for the rest of the population to be identifiable. We are already beyond that point.

Great. Say bye bye to the most miniscule hidden layer of privacy everyone.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

well only one solution , start mutating

roll around in toxic waste or take DNA altering substances

psychoactives are the apparently good at that

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I will start today and report back

LOL

top topics