It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Dallas Texas -Oct 17 2019- 8pm Eastern Time

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: carewemust

Too bad the meds he's on *cough cough* Adderall *cough cough* aren't helping him with his slurring speech.

You must be confused with old Hillary footage....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Too bad the meds he's on *cough cough* Adderall *cough cough* aren't helping him with his slurring speech.

Oh my.

You aren't doing the illegal vapes, are you?

Take care of that cough.

Wear a nice hat. Maybe something in pink?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well it is breast cancer awareness month

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well it is breast cancer awareness month

EVERY month should be Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Touche!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Oh heck no. The 2024 Republican candidates better bring it or they will get boo’d out of the race.
They are already DOA no matter how much Soros and friends may pump into it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
20,000 in the arena

30,000 outside

see ya Joe 😃

Last month there was huge media coverage of Warren gathering 15 to 20 thousand out doors in NY Washington Square Park which about 40,000 go on any given day anyways, most likely double that on nice days. Beto O Rrourke could not fill 6000 seats at the same time in Texas, and he is from Texas. The 30,000 over flow numbers is a hard number to find, most news agencies report it as just "overflow" with no real amount added. The fact that they had huge screens to broadcast it outside tells us they were planning on a huge turnout that would greatly exceed the 20k stadium limit.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

20,000 in the arena

30,000 outside

see ya Joe 😃

Not nearly. For one thing, the area won't hold 50,000 people.

Estimates are 18,500 inside with around 5,000 outside, and that number includes protesters: heavy.com...

This matches the photos and estimates I've seen on various news feeds in Dallas and from folks (protesters) who attended.

Not 50,000. Beto pulled in 1/3 as many.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah Warren just "went to the crowd" that was there anyway 😃🎯

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

1/3 of what? he didn't fill a 6000 seat max... So are you saying Trump pulled in less than 18,000 total?

The media said Beto had a large line,,,here it is and I see 50 people at best in this picture. Large??????????????????????????????????????????

Here is one overflow for Trump, so I'm not sure what pictures you are looking at.

edit on 19-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

1/3 of what? he didn't fill a 6000 seat max... So are you saying Trump pulled in less than 18,000 total?

I'm saying that Beto got around 6,000 people at his rally (inside and out and according to police and fire figures) and Trump got about 18,000 (according to police and fire.) Police and fire departments have to use crowd size to determine the number of responders, as folks here who work with police and fire can tell you.

That, according to my math, means Beto got around 1/3 the number as Trump did. 1/3 of 18,000 is 6,000... correct?

Police and fire are good at estimating crowd size. Crowds can look larger if you take the photo from a certain angle and in a certain space... just as that "line for Beto" doesn't actually show the WHOLE line. You could take a photo of the folks who stood in line to see Trump and get a section that (like this photo) appears to show only 50 people.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Another difference was the "Beto Crowd" was mostly paid operatives because he is at a 0.00% polling popularity 🤣

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Police and fire are good at estimating crowd size. Crowds can look larger if you take the photo from a certain angle and in a certain space... just as that "line for Beto" doesn't actually show the WHOLE line. You could take a photo of the folks who stood in line to see Trump and get a section that (like this photo) appears to show only 50 people.

So you are saying Trump didn't fill his 20,000 stadium by 1000s, but still had, what maybe 1000 or less outside because of a bad angle of the photo?

I don't buy it..You know it is all about the narrative in Beto had massive crowds and Trump had few. Warren has massive crowds and then Trump can't fill small stadium.

The difference between Beto's line and Trump's is Beto had a width of 1 was they waited to get in and Trump was a massive crowd after the stadium filled up, unless you are suggesting Beto's line was 5 miles long...lol

edit on 19-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: xuenchen
I wonder if infowars will be there broadcasting the TDS folks loosing it.

I hope so..!!

They are the most entertaining part of any Trump Rally.

These TDS folk are better than most things you'd be watching on the Comedy Chanel..lol

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Another difference was the "Beto Crowd" was mostly paid operatives

Prove it.

And not some far right site like Breitbart or CTH, etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So you are saying Trump didn't fill his 20,000 stadium by 1000s, but still had, what maybe 1000 or less outside because of a bad angle of the photo?

Check the time. That photo was taken during the daylight. Trump's speech wasn't until evening.

Now... there's video showing a scan of that area at night (and all the right angles) showing a large crowd watching something and it's taken while he was speaking (or so we presume.)

I'm simply reporting the numbers by the Dallas Police, which are contrary to what Xuenchen says.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

More like will Infowars be there losing it lol they're turning the frogs gay!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OhOh Democrats !!!

‘We Continue to Outperform 2016’ Trump Campaign Shares Interesting Data About Who Attended Last Rally

Incredible data from last night’s Dallas rally:

✅ 53,985 voters identified

✅ 12% have not voted in the last 4 elections

✅ 21.4% Democrat

✅ 11% Latino

These are winning numbers that will help win #FourMoreYears for @realDonaldTrump!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm saying that Beto got around 6,000 people at his rally (inside and out and according to police and fire figures) and Trump got about 18,000 (according to police and fire.) Police and fire departments have to use crowd size to determine the number of responders, as folks here who work with police and fire can tell you.

Dallas is a hardcore liberal city, I can guarantee you those numbers are not reliable. Remember back in El Paso, police and fire fudge those numbers too, in fact it was the local news giving out fake (police and fire) numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join