It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So where are all the bases for all of these UAPs? So many seen coming and going yet the military, et al can't determine the locations of where they come and go.

Seems they are not coming in and out of space.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS From BLACKVAULT:

Internal Air Force/Navy E-Mails on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Revealed

Blackvault

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So where are all the bases for all of these UAPs?

The ticky tacks are dropping down from 80,000 feet, which is near the zone of Earth curvature. So they are dropping out of space pretty much.

The EBE bases are in the underworld. That’s underwater for you religious guys – 71 per cent of the planets surface is open for them.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So where are all the bases for all of these UAPs? So many seen coming and going yet the military, et al can't determine the locations of where they come and go.

Ocean. That seems the most logical place. 75 percent of the planet to hide in.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

So NORAD doesn't see them? All kinds of stuff is tracked by not these?

Yeah, I know cloaking. It's teenage aliens messing with the Navy because it is fun. Now you see me, now you don't.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That might be possible. It would make sense.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I also don't like that avatar, its horrible. But an interesting comment from you Cellty. In reference to your research.

edit on 18-10-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Come up with a better project name. PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 sound like bad art films from the early 80s.

And early 70s.

PHASE IV is when the ants take over!

en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I also don't like that avatar, its horrible.

I agree. Ditch it.
And no nicey-nicey comebacks trying to justify it, please.

edit on 18-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Ocean. That seems the most logical place. 75 percent of the planet to hide in.

The most useful thing to come out of all TTSA's junk (including any meta-materials found in Moulton Howe's backyard skip) is the USO account by Fravor.

And one of the biggest mysteries is why we keep looking at lights in the skies when, as you say, the other 75% of the planet potentially holds far greater interest. And answers.

And there are literally thousands of USO reports to chew on - see the resurrected USO thread lurking in-between all the "Disclosure is here!!!" ravings.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Remember the time Nixon got on the hot phone and called the Kremlin,
"Hey there's 3 bogies coming out of Alaska heading over the Bearing Sea toward your country right now! THEY ARE NOT OURS!"

We only know that story because of a whistle blower explaining how close we came to WWIII.

Maybe NORAD can see them, but they are not going to tell us about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not sure what is so bad about your Avatar? Maybe you changed it, because all I see are x-rays of two bamboo sticks.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: mirageman

The US Navy saying UFOs exist was a complete misnomer. There was and had been a policy in place specifically dealing with UFOs in the US military called JANAP 146. It had been in place since 1954.

Hi MM, I appreciate the history lesson but do your realize that the policy you reference was 64 years ago.... 64 years
most people were not even born when this statement was published. Considering the current environment where the avg. joe thinks UFOs don't exist. It is of major significance that the US NAVY RECENTLY stated that indeed UFOs do exist. This acknowledgement cannot be understated.....

What's more important is that you totally swerved another part of the question.

Why should anyone trust VP of TTSA - Hal Puthoff. The guy with a long track record of producing nothing and wasting taxpayers money in the tens of millions of dollars. He has literally produced nothing but fanciful paperwork since 1970.

He's also man that was part of the SERPO hoax on ufology (if you've never heard of it look it up).

Why should anyone trust this guy now?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

The US Navy saying UFOs exist was a complete misnomer. There was and had been a policy in place specifically dealing with UFOs in the US military called JANAP 146. It had been in place since 1954.

Hi MM, I appreciate the history lesson but do your realize that the policy you reference was 64 years ago.... 64 years
most people were not even born when this statement was published. Considering the current environment where the avg. joe thinks UFOs don't exist. It is of major significance that the US NAVY RECENTLY stated that indeed UFOs do exist. This acknowledgement cannot be understated.....

Bubble-headed cheerleader with blinders on.

Read his post a few times. It shows how they have been doing the SAME THING with many of the SAME PEOPLE for those 64 years, and Hal P. has been in similar positions throughout the whole thing and is in the same role now with the TTSA deal. Wake up! Or wait, I'm sure that NOW they are doing a 180 on their policies. Yes, that's it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Rob808
Come up with a better project name. PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 sound like bad art films from the early 80s.

And early 70s.

PHASE IV is when the ants take over!

en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I also don't like that avatar, its horrible.

I agree. Ditch it.
And no nicey-nicey comebacks trying to justify it, please.

Ok... I think you maybe right....I will find another avatar

So much wonderfull UFOs/UAP news today !!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Not sure what is so bad about your Avatar? Maybe you changed it, because all I see are x-rays of two bamboo sticks.

It was a mouse that had optogenetic cannulae implants.

It is now neurons expressing fluorescent proteins.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Why should anyone trust VP of TTSA - Hal Puthoff. The guy with a long track record of producing nothing and wasting taxpayers money in the tens of millions of dollars. He has literally produced nothing but fanciful paperwork since 1970.

I agree with you on this point.
Lets just wait and see.....

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Bubble-headed cheerleader with blinders on.

Lol you are too funny Kansas....

As I said ...lets see how this story develops

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

Below is the OFFICIAL Cooperative Agreement between TTSA and ARMY

CRADA Army and TTSA

Interesting highlights:

This is huge....TTSA is clearly stating that they have Meta Materials and their Meta-Materials have functional significances.

The point below is highly significant as it demonstrates that the Meta Materials are NOT Art's Parts..... The Meta Materials could be from AATIP....

edit on 18-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Its a very bold statement being made here, an actual sample from a piece of UAP, id like to see the bigger piece of craft, that this particular piece was proven to have came from. From what i understand this 'piece' has some history and has exchanged hands through some in ufology already, that alone throws up red flags for me, as im sure it will with others here.

This is going to be so much harder to prove without a lot more evidential facts being presented. If this is from a genuine UAP, then wheres the massive amount of evidence gathered when it was found, photographs, results of any samples taken from where it was found, in depth descriptions of crash site...... A whole plethora of information needs to accompany what theyre stating as facts.

Like many, i want to believe, but this saga just doesnt feel right, somehow.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Yeah, I know cloaking. It's teenage aliens messing with the Navy because it is fun. Now you see me, now you don't.

Back in the late 90s when I first read about the Shag Harbour incident, the story included NORAD jets chasing the UFO along the east coast. However when I researched the incident recently there was no mention of NORAD's involvement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join