It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Someone here gets it.

Crime = criminal!

Wow, who would’ve guessed. Did you learn that in law school?

**3rd Degree BURN!!**

LOLOLOL!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: highvein
Oh yeah, that was me. Imagine that. Disregard because we all know that absolutely nothing will happen, except on social media.

I'm glad we agree, the cuckflakes will whine and moan, as is their specialty, but beyond that nothing will happen.

Yep. Nothing at all will happen, because most people can't even except that something might even happen, let alone understand the concept of why President Jefferson would write the things that he wrote.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yep. Nothing at all will happen...

Yup, it's all big talk on the internet.

But hey, let me know when you bust out your pew-pew and start blasting. My guess will be two thousand and never.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BOOM!

Mulvaney dropped a huge bombshell today in his controversial press conference. He said that Durham and our State Department legally demanded Ukraine assist us with our investigation into 2016 Election Fraud. Not just Biden’s corruption. Now we know why the Left is flipping out.
Source: twitter.com...

Oops
Seems its on

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't see what the issue is. Perhaps he could have worded it better.

One would think that certain conditions would be required before the US just hands over millions or billions of dollars in tax payer aid to a foreign nation.

That is how I interpreted what was said, but then I'm not a Lefty loon searching for a crime in order to remove a duly elected President.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I hope the House votes to impeach Trump for this. Watch what the counter-proofs will be. Obama $125 Billion to IRAN for ________?, and lots LOTS MORE quid-quo-pros from his admin.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yep. Nothing at all will happen...

Yup, it's all big talk on the internet.

But hey, let me know when you bust out your pew-pew and start blasting. My guess will be two thousand and never.

Who said I was going to do that?
Little buddy, you shouldn't go around accusing people of things they didn't say.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Little buddy, you shouldn't go around accusing people of things they didn't say.

So if you aren't going to refresh the Tree of Liberty with a little blood, a la Jefferson who you mentioned, and you aren't gonna just stick to big talk on the internet what are you actually going to do?

This should be epic...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So if you aren't going to refresh the Tree of Liberty with a little blood, a la Jefferson who you mentioned,

You mean that me referencing Jefferson induced an assumption into your psyche that I was that kind of man?
Of course not. I'm just a keyboard warrior.

and you aren't gonna just stick to big talk on the internet what are you actually going to do?

Big talk? Oh I see. No partner. Everything is peaches and ice cream in a dream.

This should be epic...

Was it?
edit on 19-10-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'm just a keyboard warrior.

Like I said.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I watched a segment on Fox News where the newsman played back what Mulvaney said to him. It really was admitting a quid-pro-quo. No way around that. But I honestly am up for believing that he may have misspoken.

Who knows, the aid could have been withheld just to stop corruption in general.

One problem I see is that Trump’s sources of information are tainted with lies put in place by trolls and other mischievous sorts in the conservative media circles. This can cause him to do things like search for the nonexistent server in Ukraine.

It is similar to the PizzaGate guy who showed up to a pizza parlor with a gun to investigate a non-existent child sec trafficking ring.

I understand that Trump may have been trying to verify information he read online or whatever. However, I would honestly trust the intelligence agencies and his advisors more than information that started online, where no one is held accountable to facts and unfounded gossip and slander run rampant.

It is too bad that the President himself has been manipulated by misinformation, it could contribute to his impeachment, in some ways he is a victim.
edit on 21amMon, 21 Oct 2019 03:53:04 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I watched a segment on Fox News where the newsman played back what Mulvaney said to him. It really was admitting a quid-pro-quo. No way around that. But I honestly am up for believing that he may have misspoken.

Who knows, the aid could have been withheld just to stop corruption in general.

One problem I see is that Trump’s sources of information are tainted with lies put in place by trolls and other mischievous sorts in the conservative media circles. This can cause him to do things like search for the nonexistent server in Ukraine.

It is similar to the PizzaGate guy who showed up to a pizza parlor with a gun to investigate a non-existent child sec trafficking ring.

I understand that Trump may have been trying to verify information he read online or whatever. However, I would honestly trust the intelligence agencies and his advisors more than information that started online, where no one is held accountable to facts and unfounded gossip and slander run rampant.

It is too bad that the President himself has been manipulated by misinformation, it could contribute to his impeachment, in some ways he is a victim.

Transcript of what Mulvaney said:

No. The money held up had absolutely nothing to do with Biden. There’s no question. That was the point I made to you.

Reporter (F): (25:44) And you’re drawing the distinction. You’re saying that it would be wrong to hold up money for the Bidens?

Mick Mulvaney: (25:46) There were three factors. Again, I was involved with the process by which the money was held up temporarily. Okay. Three issues for that. The corruption in the country, whether or not other countries were participating in the support of the Ukraine, and whether or not they were cooperating in an ongoing investigation with our Department Of Justice. That’s completely legitimate. Yes, sir. [crosstalk 00:26:06]

Pretty clear, I'd say.
No quid pro quo relating to Biden
The money was being held up because of 1) potential misuse of funds wrt to corruption, 2) To check how much of the total aid was coming from the US - i.e. were other countries pulling their weight, 3) cooperation into a DoJ investigation on Ukraine's role in the 2016 election.

All legitimate. Nowt to do with Biden.

Glad to be of help.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm just a keyboard warrior.

Like I said.

There are others who though.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There are others who though.

Sure.

Like I said, it's gonna be all keyboard warriors talking their big talk on the internet.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So if trump mentions biden, it's a bright red line? What If any of trumps rivals mention him, par for the course?

All the folks proclaiming guilt and impeach the second they caught wind of this phone call, are not genuine and are simply attacking their political rival. Aka more of the same nothingburger

reply to: Bhadhidar

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So if you aren't going to refresh the Tree of Liberty with a little blood, a la Jefferson who you mentioned, and you aren't gonna just stick to big talk on the internet what are you actually going to do?

This should be epic...
“Sign that Document!”, said my Guru
edit on 21-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Huh?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Yeah because no one has ever talked on the internet and then did anything in real life.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The vast majority are all blowhards.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: highvein

The vast majority are all blowhards.

What else are social media platforms for?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join