It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Niemals!

She said he said we all do the shopping this way, quids for pro's. I wanna get into the business, that's all. May I borrow your Ukrainian weapon deal or something even more Arabic? I have... err...'votes' to win as well! Are we clear?

BUT! Just to have that out of the way as well; it's Spongebob on Green Deals for you, Goth Mock.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I appreciate your willingness to be civil, it's extremely hard to have a rational discussion nowadays with the extreme polarization going on in this country.

As far as Trump's troll behavior, I almost feel whatever advisor he does have is advising him to troll as their research team probably sees the majority of his base loves it. Crazy times call for crazy measures I guess. Sad.

As far as life is concerned my life has never been better although I can't say I can attribute that to Trump. My life has been consistently on the up and up besides the dip during the great recession which can be blamed on a multitude of factors but not specifically Obama or the Democratic party.

edit on 17-10-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow! This Mulvaney guy is a great communicator! I hope he gets the appointment. First time I've actually heard him speak.

Um, as far as the "quid pro quo" question, if your parents withhold your allowance until you take out the trash, is that "quid pro quo?" Or better analogy, if your parents withhold dessert from you until you eat all of the food on your plate, is that "quid pro quo?" The central question in the Ukrainian corruption investigation is where did all of the missing USAID money we gave them previously go? If we keep giving them money, only to have it go missing, well that's at LEAST the "waste" part of fraud, waste, and abuse, if not all three.

Besides, Biden doesn't even have the nomination yet, so the claim that investigating him or his kid is somehow election interference is dubious at best. There are some serious questions that need asking and answering with regards to the Ukraine's "anti-corruption" activities from 2014-present.

You should really watch this:

The presentation begins at the 4:00 mark. If you don't care for Glenn Beck, that's fine, but you should at least be aware of the information he presents here, if only to be better able to refute it. It's pretty long too, because it's a lot of information, so I'm guessing you won't. But you should.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
BOOM!

Mulvaney dropped a huge bombshell today in his controversial press conference. He said that Durham and our State Department legally demanded Ukraine assist us with our investigation into 2016 Election Fraud. Not just Biden’s corruption. Now we know why the Left is flipping out.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well now we know what Bye-dum was going to say at the debate when he stopped himself after saying something about the 17th.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Guyfriday because: I'm using a new voice typist app, and it made the mistake but I'll allow it.

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Whenever there are no more arguments, get personal.

"Quid pro quo", and that happened. Cannot be made unsaid.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't like the message, attack the messenger.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Is that a new phrase you learned, quid pro quo? Trying to use it in as many ways as you can?

Because MFE said it happened, then by golly it happened. LOL!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

No attacking anyone here.

Simply stating the facts.

So you view the facts as an "attack"? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, that's pretty much how all the dems roll. Start laying some facts on 'em and they stick their fingers in their ears and start screaming "LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH......NOT FAIR!"

edit on 10/18/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Now some people like the OP has made an art form of stirring ruckus, ...

Can you describe the ruckus?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: HanyManny

You are a "special" kind of attorney aren't you?

I watched the presser and he said nothing of the sort.

I am beginning to doubt your claim of being a attorney....you seem much more like a alt-left whackbag at this point.

You said a while back you'd send your credentials to someone proving you have a law degree. I would like to take you up on that. Please post them here for all to see.

Put up or shut up right?

I'll just leave this here...
Join date about a week after the story of the call broke.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

again, another left rag fish wrapper making sh@@ up.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, no coincidence there, huh?

LOL!

ETA - Wonder how much he gets paid? Cuz, you know, they gotta' go all-in on this one! Running out of time!

edit on 10/18/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh yeah, that was me. Imagine that. Disregard because we all know that absolutely nothing will happen, except on social media.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
either way, I am in agreement with Mitch McConnell:

"Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told Republican senators Wednesday to be ready for an impeachment trial of President Trump as soon as Thanksgiving, as the Senate began to brace for a political maelstrom that would engulf the nation."

Me too... Mitch wants to be able to dispense with the absurd 'impeachment' asap - if the demwits even manage to garner enough votes to pull it off, which is looking more and more unlikely.

Either way, gone by the end of the year.

Only in your dreams... in reality, get ready for the waking nightmare of a Trump landslide re-election!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Oh yeah, that was me. Imagine that. Disregard because we all know that absolutely nothing will happen, except on social media.

I'm glad we agree, the cuckflakes will whine and moan, as is their specialty, but beyond that nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

We'll get him this time!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
you missed the "get over it" quote

JohnnyManny didn't miss it. He just doesn't understand the T&C of this forum. Poor thing thinks Trump will be impeached by November. I wish I had a count of how many times should have been impeached by now, including the times we heard he'd never make it to his inauguration.

I'm anxious to see how they react when they realize only a handful of nerds outside of the media and Hollywood support today's democrat agenda.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Someone here gets it.

Crime = criminal!

Wow, who would’ve guessed. Did you learn that in law school?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join