It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Don't you know who Handy Manny is? He's a kids' cartoon.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sure, all well respected lawyers watch that cartoon.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

You forgot pansexual garbage can

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Well it's not like Trump sent his VP over there so that he could extort Ukraine to stop an investigation or loose getting funds. Wouldn't that be illegal?

Also you need to make sure that you quote full statements and not bits and pieces. Everyone here can do that and make anyone look like a monster in the light of society.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

How quickly everyone forgets ABC using a fake video on Syria used from a KY military bombing video 2 years ago to advance their agenda...

Our friend Hanny doesn't like to mention how many of their posts are removed for doing exactly that - misleading readers with false narratives and skewed interpretation.

It's gross.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Good job with the threads.

You know you've hit a nerve when they can't even address anything in the OP and only talk about you. Right wingers have reached a point where the best argument against them is their own responses.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And call someone a 'Tough Guy'

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Either way, gone by the end of the year.

You are going to be ATS’s most prolific poster at the end of Trump’s 2nd term in 2024.
Your mental breakdowns will be both sad and legendary.
I look forward to witnessing your mental illness continue.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course it will. Are you trying to suggest that it might not?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Sounds like the majority of trump supporters on ats.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut
The majority of trump supporters on ATS questions one persons, (who begins almost every thread with "won't be long now" the or "things are moving fast!") credintials as an attorney? That seems very odd. Or, if you are you saying that all trump supports claim to be an attorney? Still strange. Besides that.. How does calling someone's credintials into question qualify me as a supporter of trump? If you must know, though I'm sure it makes no difference to you, I didn't vote for him, but after witnessing this charade being put forth by the democrats, the yeah I absolutely am now. I've never seen anyone, especially a sitting president of the United States, have accusations lobbed at them with little to no basis. This investigate in order to find a crime game their playing is going to bite them in the ass in the long run. They are unknowingly setting a president of how to treat people whom disagree with them. And I wish I could say that I can't wait for it to come back around to them, but honestly, it's disgusting, we might as well tear up the constitution and flush it down the crapper.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There's not much to say when your side controls most of the government, and Democrats have no viable Presidential candidates to challenge America's most successful President.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I was referring to majority of trump supporters on ats trolling people all day just like Trump on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The only bar that he's familiar with is his neighborhood one. If he is an attorney in any capacity, all I can think of is Henry Winkler's character in Arrested Development.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Of course it will. Are you trying to suggest that it might not?

No, that was you.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You know there is one good thing about the political class attacking each other over normal practices. It will at some time get to a point where they wont be able to conduct any business at which point we might all be free again.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

To be honest, yeah he can troll with the best of them. If I was his advisor, I'd advise against Twitter for the most part. He can say some dumb things, we can absolutely agree on that, but given the fact that my life has improved since him taking office, and the fact that he's unapologetically American, he wins me over.... see we can talk civilly without throwing insults and using generalizations. We may not agree, but I defend til death your right to say it. Now some people like the OP has made an art form of stirring ruckus, it's unnecessary and frankly a bit crass.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: carewemust
Any time you offer something for something in return, is a quid quo pro.

We all do it every time we go shopping.

You desperate housewives might, I'm still working on that.
Damnd... and all I'd need is a weapon deal I could take hostage to go on a shopping-spree with. Easy as pie!

Please move on, nothing to see here. Everything is OK!

What ?
"For Neptune's sake , speak the King's English"
Gunny on Spongebob.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join