It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulvaney Acknowledges Quid Pro Quo In Trump Ukraine Call, Says ‘Get Over It’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow, it is really moving fast now.

Mulvaney is admitting quid pro quo:

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election. “We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

www.huffpost.com...

So, in other words, "Trump broke the law, is a criminal, and now we are claiming being a criminal is not a crime!"

So I guess this makes impeachment by thanksgiving a certain thing.....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny
you missed the "get over it" quote

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sry Manny. They already know what will happen if they try to remove Trump as President. SHTF scenario.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Sry Manny. They already know what will happen if they try to remove Trump as President. SHTF scenario.

Yeah, the outrage on social media would be epic.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Schifty, is that you? OP behaves a lot like like Adam Schiff. Even makes up fake quotes in order to make some believe that those words were actually said.

on another note, how many damn threads do you make in a day? Geesh

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You are a "special" kind of attorney aren't you?

I watched the presser and he said nothing of the sort.

I am beginning to doubt your claim of being a attorney....you seem much more like a alt-left whackbag at this point.

You said a while back you'd send your credentials to someone proving you have a law degree. I would like to take you up on that. Please post them here for all to see.

Put up or shut up right?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
con·text: the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning...something the Liberal media (and you) ignore.

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that President Donald Trump did not withhold military aid to Ukraine as part of a quid pro quo to get that country to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

Instead, Mulvaney told reporters, that the withholding of aid this summer was due in part because Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate the possibility that elements in that country somehow had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to Trump’s detriment.

“The money held up had absolutely nothing to do with Biden,” Mulvaney said

www.cnbc.com...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Schifty, is that you? OP behaves a lot like like Adam Schiff. Even makes up fake quotes in order to make some believe that those words were actually said.

6 threads today alone.........all in the same forum, all with the same theme.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
An attorney? It seems to me all you do all day is troll ATS. If you are in fact an attorney, I feel badly for your clients, for they seemingly only get about an hour a day of actual representation.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I am concerned for Hany. It's not good to be so obsessed with something as much as he/she/it is.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am concerned for Hany. It's not good to be so obsessed with something as much as he/she/it is.

I hope you got the pronouns right....LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

She's just a buzzy bee. Nothing to about.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I hope you got the pronouns right....LOL

did i cover all my choices? Are there more I overlooked?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: highvein

Yeah, the outrage on social media would be epic.

Yeah. Social Media. That's what I meant.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Wow, it is really moving fast now.

Mulvaney is admitting quid pro quo:

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted on Thursday that President Donald Trump withheld foreign aid in order to get Ukraine’s help in the U.S. election. “We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

www.huffpost.com...

So, in other words, "Trump broke the law, is a criminal, and now we are claiming being a criminal is not a crime!"

So I guess this makes impeachment by thanksgiving a certain thing.....

It's been 2 hours since you made a new thread? Everything ok? Not gonna take up my 10 to 1 odds on impeachment by thanksgiving? I'm sure you could use the extra money if you're doing this for a living.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You missed the below for starters...,

Novigender- A gender that is super complex and impossible to describe in a single term
thepbhscloset.weebly.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney

Or as he's soon to be known , Former acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney.

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You missed the below for starters...,

Novigender- A gender that is super complex and impossible to describe in a single term
thepbhscloset.weebly.com...

don't I get a gold star for effort?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Or as he's soon to be known , Former acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney.

so yeah
you are probably right about that
but trump was for term limits
he is just starting with his staff
lol

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney

“We do that all the time with foreign policy,” Mulvaney responded when a reporter pointed out that withholding funding from Ukraine “unless the investigation into the Democrats’ server happens” is a “quid pro quo.”

Except he didn't say that....

Full spin in motion today folks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join