It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Group’s New TV Ad Urges Republican Lawmakers To Speak Out Against Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: HanyManny

While I can't speak for everyone, I've always found these political tv ads to be slightly surreal. They're not common in most countries and the one where they are allowed they are often either heavily regulated or are the product of Less than Democratic governments. I'm personally would automatically distrust anything in a paid political ad, and consider it to be heavily partisan even if I agreed with its overall message.

In this case, may be it's time to cut trump loose. He's so divisive that it's difficult to get anything done anymore.

I miss the swamp, at least back Then you could agree that killing puppies was bad, now the liberals will support dog genocide simply because trump looses it, and vice versa.

That would actually be a funny test. Het Trump to tweet about saving puppies and whatever else...just to see what the left comes up with to continue the bad orange man rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Meanwhile Dunham expands his investigation and hires more prosecutors . They hate Trump , if there was any truth to any of this he would be gone already . Pelosi says no vote , it is nothing but politics . It is all they got

new topics

<< 1   >>

join