It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Group’s New TV Ad Urges Republican Lawmakers To Speak Out Against Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

conservative organization just launched a new ad campaign targeting vulnerable Republicans in the Senate and demanding that they speak out against President Donald Trump.

The spot from Republicans for the Rule of Law features a quote from Vice President Mike Pence, who said during the 2016 campaign that “foreign governments cannot participate in the American political process.”

But as the ad points out, Trump asked both Ukraine and China for dirt on former Vice President Joe BidenTrump asked both Ukraine and China for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Republicans for the Rule of Law spokesman Chris Truax said Trump’s decision to seek dirt on his rivals from Ukraine and China was “fundamentally unAmerican.

“Congressional Republicans must speak out against President Trump’s abuse of power,” Truax said in a statement. “They need to do it publicly. They need to do it clearly. And they need to do it now.”

www.huffpost.com...

Wow!

Now conservative groups are running ads against trump's criminal activity!

Looks like some good Americans on the republican side have had enough with trump and his senile attempts to shred the constitution.

So now it is coming all together.

Impeachment by thanksgiving, and trump out by Christmas?

We'll all have to live with pence for a year then, unless it comes out he was involved also.

Hummmmmmmmmm...who is president after that.....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Impeachment by thanksgiving, and trump out by Christmas?

Are you making a prediction, or just daydreaming?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Or perhaps the swamp dwellers on the right are realizing Trump doesn't care about partisan lines and is going after them to.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told his fellow Republicans that a Senate impeachment trial could begin as early as Thanksgiving, multiple news outlets reported Wednesday.

The discussion reflects a growing recognition that the House will vote to approve articles of impeachment by late next month following a fast-moving investigation. Democrats set themselves an unofficial deadline of completing their impeachment inquiry by the end of the year to avoid dragging what will be a deeply contentious and distracting fight into 2020.

www.businessinsider.com...

Try to keep up with what even trump's supporters are predicting...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hany has Mannnny hours to spend making back-to-back threads bashing Trump. Curious...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh sure, I believe anything Huffpo says...

You may as well say, "Satan says that all his lies are actually truth!"

Man I would love to see you in person the day after the 2020 pounding your people are going to receive. I would laugh at you like a madman. Your tears would give me so much joy.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

Which is what You all really want right? Take the Presidency because YOU CANT WIN IT!!

Keep daydreaming!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You really need to
with the pretzeling on all of your threads. If I didn't know better, I would say you are a paid poster with a job to create division and disruption... you are also illiterate in half of your posts.

Notice that you took group (singular) for one ad (singular) and turned into groups (plural)? That is completely deceptive and misleading, and it really pisses people like me off, because we all come here to find truth and facts. That's why nobody takes you seriously, even if you have valuable contributions.

Show one thing, just one thing, where Trump "asked for dirt on his rivals"?

You can't.

What you'll show, the only thing you CAN show, is Trump asking both countries to INVESTIGATE CORRUPTION surrounding the deals made with both countries BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT and the 2016 election interference.

I'd tell you not to get it twisted, but you're way past that...

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne
Maybe it's a rotating assignment. I've noticed certain other m
embers have disappeared in the last couple of weeks.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ooh, more military industrial complex swamp creatures mad at Trump for messing up their gravy train.

William Kristol runs that group.. Lol

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Maybe it's a rotating assignment. I've noticed certain other m
embers have disappeared in the last couple of weeks.

Agreed.

He has 3 purely propaganda posts in the last 2 hours, all 3 of which include misinterpretation of his sourced materials and pushing the impeachment narrative harder than Sisyphus.

It's ridiculous and apparent. What's funny is if you look at the times they post... it's all during "work hours", never in the middle of the night, and never on any other forum except politics. Hmmmm...

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

But Hany is a super amazing immigration attorney in CA that knows so much!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We'll all have to live with pence for a year then, unless it comes out he was involved also.

If it looked like Pence was going to be implicated in anything he would almost definitely step down and be replaced with the cleanest Republican they can find.

Think Spiro Agnew getting replaced by Gerald Ford.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So far only Ad hominem fallacious argumentative strategies to deflect from the topic at hand .

Par for the course - when you have no counter argument, go after the messenger.

I expected as much from the slower folks around here..

Yes, this is all the satisfaction I am going to give to the snowflakes who cannot deal with trump going down by Christmas.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But Hany is a super amazing immigration attorney in CA that knows so much!

Except how to read, comprehend what they read or use spell check.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If it looked like Pence was going to be implicated in anything he would almost definitely step down and be replaced with the cleanest Republican they can find.

Think Spiro Agnew getting replaced by Gerald Ford.

Good point, but Nixon was much smarter than trump.

Trump will throw pence under the bus when he is impeached. He will try to blame it all on pence.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
So far only Ad hominem fallacious argumentative strategies to deflect from the topic at hand .

Par for the course - when you have no counter argument, go after the messenger.

I expected as much from the slower folks around here..

Yes, this is all the satisfaction I am going to give to the snowflakes who cannot deal with trump going down by Christmas.

Funny... that was almost the exact same response in another thread. Copy and pasting from your list of canned materials?

You're a real piece of work, I'll give you that.

We blow holes in every post of yours with valid arguments, and your response is that we're going after the messenger, which is actually a projection of your own actions, because you are the one that never has a strong counter.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Doing investigation into criminal activity = foreign governments participating in american political process? I'm still having problems figuring this one out. Any help?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Hany has Mannnny hours to spend making back-to-back threads bashing Trump. Curious...

He doesn't realize he is helping Trump get re-elected just as much as the MSM is.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

While I can't speak for everyone, I've always found these political tv ads to be slightly surreal. They're not common in most countries and the one where they are allowed they are often either heavily regulated or are the product of Less than Democratic governments. I'm personally would automatically distrust anything in a paid political ad, and consider it to be heavily partisan even if I agreed with its overall message.

In this case, may be it's time to cut trump loose. He's so divisive that it's difficult to get anything done anymore.

I miss the swamp, at least back Then you could agree that killing puppies was bad, now the liberals will support dog genocide simply because trump looses it, and vice versa.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join