It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Laws Trump Has Broken?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Hanny Manny wakes up. Checks emails. Reads what he is to post today. Posts latest DNC garbage in various message boards.

sounds like a sad life... imagine being butt hurt every second for 2 years, 269 days, 23 hours, 3 minutes and 12 seconds.

If I was to list the real crimes committed by Democrats there wouldn't be enough space on ATS.
edit on 17-10-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's obvious the op didn't actually read the transcript of the phone call.
Just another liberal parrot

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

I dont believe one thing you listed as trumps illegal activities has been proven. Maybe I'm wrong but I havent seen proof of it just the endless investigations that end up in failure.
edit on 17-10-2019 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: shooterbrody

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof

does that include potus?
i will wait

Wait for what? trump to be considered above the law of the US?

You are showing some lack of clarity about US law, and providing a deep insight into how far you are gone...

Lay off the trump worship - he is just a senile old man, not a god.

Pelosi live press conference just now.

She says "I'm not sure where impeachment will lead".

They dont even know what they are looking for but they will find it!

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
When you guys assembling the guillotine?

It has too many parts. Barron will be President by the time they get it put together.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
none of those things trump did even fit the descriptions you yourself posted.

He's practicing to replace Adam Schiff...for all we know, this ATS member may be Adam Schiff.

link   
You seem confused, here you go:

www.congress.gov...

link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Pelosi live press conference just now. She says "I'm not sure where impeachment will lead". They dont even know what they are looking for but they will find it!

mueller didn't work out for them
they had to continue the neverending investigation into nothing

it is the only hope they have

this election is going to be an eye opener for them
no one sent reps to dc to engage in nothing but investigations
that will be a painful lesson for the dnc to learn

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
none of those things trump did even fit the descriptions you yourself posted.

Yes, there are additional crimes, I agree.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why wont you answer my post?
We have a Treaty with Ukraine on this exact subject ie corruption
Technically, every president before Trump was breaking this treaty when they didn't look for corruption..
When do the investigations start on Bill Clinton, Bush, and Obama?

See how incredibly stupid you continue to look?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When will Republicans show a little backbone and stand for the rule of law instead of always putting their party before country.

I'm not sure, have you tried asking a republican?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Thanks. At least you referenced the CFR. Excellent. Now lets see whether the Democrats and RHINOS move on that because if they do Trump will file suit and take this to the nearest US District Court all the way to the Supreme Court. That's when all of the diarrhea will come out. Not from Trump but the other side.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Goedhardt

All ‘investigations’ are just a show. They are using it, to interfere in the 2020 election. Period.

Also to avoid getting anything productive or beneficial done for voting citizens, but that's par for the course.

The only silver lining may be that they are also less productive at passing legislation that's bad for US citizens... (but I'm sure they can make time for THAT over beneficial legislation, anyday)

They have passed all sorts of bills of which McConnell refuses to bring to a vote in the Senate. Bills that would have been beneficial to the American people and that were widely supported by the majority of the Senate. It takes a bunch of balls to accuse the House of delaying progress when it is obviously the Senate which refuses to bring up House business.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

can you coherently explain - why no US legislator has presented articles of impeachment detailing the accusations of these " alledged crimes " to the house ?

it seems to me pretty simple :

select one or more of these alledge crimes

draw up one or more articles of impeachmement using the proper US legalease required

put it before the house for a vote [ be sure to have credible evidence if questioned ]

get the house to vote " impeach "

send the indictment to the senate [ they will organise a trail ] - and sit back to await thier verdict

Duh. it's all in process. You investigate, get all the info, and then you make the charges.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OTDS... Obsessive Trump Derangement Syndrome.

We have evidence right here... Make sure you educate yourself, it's the only way to inoculate yourself from catching the OTDS...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

can you coherently explain - why no US legislator has presented articles of impeachment detailing the accusations of these " alledged crimes " to the house ?

it seems to me pretty simple :

select one or more of these alledge crimes

draw up one or more articles of impeachmement using the proper US legalease required

put it before the house for a vote [ be sure to have credible evidence if questioned ]

get the house to vote " impeach "

send the indictment to the senate [ they will organise a trail ] - and sit back to await thier verdict

Duh. it's all in process. You investigate, get all the info, and then you make the charges.

But the dems are currently only allowing ONE SIDE to investigate, making this event a complete sham on the People of America.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When will Republicans show a little backbone and stand for the rule of law instead of always putting their party before country.

Meet me on the tarmac in Phoenix and I'll tell you.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Actually looks dark for ole bonespurs. Mitch and lindsey have flipped, Rick Perry ready to bail, GOP is showing some courage for a change and Fox has had enough after this Syrian cut and run cluster F...!

www.cheatsheet.com...

Fox polls....

www.foxnews.com...

Looks like FDS has metastasized...
edit on 17-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Goedhardt

hey are using it, to interfere in the 2020 election. Period.

No ''period'' make that a comma.

They are using it, to interfere in the 2020 election, or they are trying to utilize the US Constitution and lawfully attempting to impeach a maniac that has fooled a large portion of our citizens into believing that he had their best interests at heart when in reality all he wanted to do was to line his own pockets and bolster his own God-complex.

you said, it, now prove it. How is Trump lining his pockets? Please provide links with proof.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Unless it was some high crime stuff, impeaching is the absolutely wrong course of action. Dems know this from lessons learned with Bill. It blew up in the face of the GOP even though Bill was busted lying to the people and to Congress in their face.

I was a kid at the time and recall that people eventually got sick of it. Yeah, he totally lied, did some disgusting things in the Oval office but it turned into enough already. Nothing was getting done for the American people. It basically shutdown Congress for months on end. Instead of weakening Bill, it made him stronger. Stronger than he could have ever imagined.

There was really no stopping him after it all went down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join