It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heavens location

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
hmmm there is a thoery that states that hell and heaven are not really liek what is explained in the bible maybe they are differnt realms of existince and are there just liek earth may be a realm ?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Heaven is inside you... find repose within yourself..

the reason the bible says God made the heavens.. is because

GOD created his WIFE
They created Jesus...
The wife created another son, without the permission of GOD..
the second son never met his father, because his mother was ashamed of him because she didn't have permission .. so she cast him aside..
after being cast aside the second son took off and created for himself his own galaxies and luminous ball of flame(sun) .... because he was from his father ultimately the second son created a copy of the place which he is originally from, but it was created in ignorance so it isn't perfect.. its light is dimmed..

This sounds really interesting, can you elaborate or provide me with a website to find out more?

Many Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've never been there, but I've been told it's somewhere in the industrial district of downtown Cincinatti.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
in the bible it says the location of heaven is in the north.But my question in the beginning of Genesis, it says God created the heavens(plural) and the earth..so does that mean, there is more than one heaven?

Look,

Does anyone else see it? Its called a question. Very rare these days in the christian community. You questioned an obvious issue. Congratulations. You have earned my respect.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
thank you seapeople..that means alot.People that asks questions,seek answers or other possible explanations.A means to enlighten one's inner soul.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Heaven would a actual place.John 14.2 "In my father's house there are many rooms" another one Rev 21.1 "And i saw a new heaven and a new earth,

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm sticking with the thought of heaven being in another dimension (or the tree that the multiverse branches from). I also believe God to be a pure energy entity that can not only travel between universes but also co-exist in multiple universes. As for hell, I allways thought of it as being the core of the Earth. I also came up with an idea of what Hell would be like. Imagine a place burning as hot as a white dwarf but at such a low frequency as to not give off light. and imagine feeling all the pain ever felt in the history of time in one moment repeating for all eternity.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me

Originally posted by dnero6911
Heaven is inside you... find repose within yourself..

the reason the bible says God made the heavens.. is because

GOD created his WIFE
They created Jesus...
The wife created another son, without the permission of GOD..
the second son never met his father, because his mother was ashamed of him because she didn't have permission .. so she cast him aside..
after being cast aside the second son took off and created for himself his own galaxies and luminous ball of flame(sun) .... because he was from his father ultimately the second son created a copy of the place which he is originally from, but it was created in ignorance so it isn't perfect.. its light is dimmed..

This sounds really interesting, can you elaborate or provide me with a website to find out more?

Many Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

Just ask me questions if you like..

The whole idea of the 9 circles of hell or whatever is because the mother of Yaltabaoth was sent to the 9th AEON to make sure she corrected her defiency ..

I didn't read all what your talking about heaven, but thats where things trail off... (THE REAL HEAVEN) ... they don't explain the real heaven... they explain the dimmed one here, sure... but only briefly talks about the heaven God Almighty is from .. I'd imagine it is a place similar to this .. only without the problems.. we are in heaven now... only a dimmed version of it..
everyone in the real heaven is apparently immortal ..

[edit on 15/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Something needs to be done, so all the lies can be killed... permanently..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join