It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan threw Trumps tough guy letter in the trash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Of course that's what they wanted Trump to do. Then after those troops were killed, they could blame it on Trump.

"Sure we want troops to come home, but Trump should leave them there so we can use it against him if they get killed. But on the bright side, if he pulls them like we'd rather see, we can call him weak."

Their game plan is so predictable.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: jhn7537

a reply to: jhn7537

The first "but Obama" response took a little longer than I expected..

You guys are starting to slip..

Starting to slip? Its literally you, HanyMany and a few other shills that hang around here regurgitating CNN BS talking points, but yea, we're slipping.... LOL

Ooooo... somebody got their feelings hurt. It's funny to me when a person can't take a politician being made fun of.

Why can't you laugh at the obvious idiocy of Donald Trump? It's why he got a TV show in the first place.

So now it's "Take my jokes at the dummy president of your feelings are hurt!"

Let me know when you realize why people are running from the democrat party. You'll see it when you grow up.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Trump has now threatened at least twice that he will ruin Turkey's economy if they do anything untoward. So far Erdogan has flagrantly ignored Trump's threats.

I have to wonder, if Turkey doesn't end up seeing any repercussions, will all those Trump supporters that criticized Obama over his red line give Trump the same treatment.

Something tells me no.

Should he fire the missiles?

Of course he should. He can either leave Turkey alone so the democrats can call him weak or he can fire missiles so democrats can say he started a war. They're the only ones stupid enough to think most Americans fall for that crap.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You think I should find it funny that a Duly elected President has dealt with 3 years of BS from the left/media as they try to overthrow his presidency and undermine him constantly on the world stage...

When that person is as oblivious and comical as Donald Trump, yes. Why wouldn't you?

The only person undermining Donald Trump on the world stage is himself. No one makes him do the things he does but him..

aye aye aye... and let me guess, you believe the reporting/media is fair and balanced when it comes to Trump... right?

Not at all. The media is far too uncritical of him in my opinion.

Stoopid Twump shoulda lizzened to Underverkz master planz.

Stoopid Twump.

That's how you sound in your childish TDS posts.

Thank you.

Though that's a little more coherent than what I was going for.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The personification of the letter he wrote?

Is Trump launching needless strikes upon foreign territories?

I'll wait.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The first "but Obama" response took a little longer than I expected..

You guys are starting to slip..

Starting to slip? Its literally you, HanyMany and a few other shills that hang around here regurgitating CNN BS talking points, but yea, we're slipping.... LOL

Ooooo... somebody got their feelings hurt. It's funny to me when a person can't take a politician being made fun of.

Why can't you laugh at the obvious idiocy of Donald Trump? It's why he got a TV show in the first place.

So now it's "Take my jokes at the dummy president of your feelings are hurt!"

Let me know when you realize why people are running from the democrat party. You'll see it when you grow up.

I hope people run from every political party. Only an idiot would put their faith in a politician or a political party.

If someone talking bad about a politician gets you in your feelz, maybe it's time for a little self reflection.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm just laughing at how idiotic what was written in that letter is. It's no wonder Erdogan threw it into the trash. People believe Donald Trump is some kind of strong man, when he's really just a bumbling idiot. This is what world leaders have to deal with when they communicate with our moron in chief.

I'm pretty sure every Thursday they all get on a conference call and laugh about the last dumbass thing he said to them.

I'd be less shocked to learn they got on a conference call to laugh about how many failed attempts the democrats have had at bringing him down.

I'm sure there was a number of belly laughs between Trump and one of his favorite dictators..

Yeah he should start a war there, too. Eh? He should start a war with the whole world. Then, ten minutes before our country is bombed from every direction and we're all killed, you guys can finally say "SEE! TOLD YA SO!"

Pathetic democrat attempts are pathetic.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm just laughing at how idiotic what was written in that letter is. It's no wonder Erdogan threw it into the trash. People believe Donald Trump is some kind of strong man, when he's really just a bumbling idiot. This is what world leaders have to deal with when they communicate with our moron in chief.

I'm pretty sure every Thursday they all get on a conference call and laugh about the last dumbass thing he said to them.

I'd be less shocked to learn they got on a conference call to laugh about how many failed attempts the democrats have had at bringing him down.

I'm sure there was a number of belly laughs between Trump and one of his favorite dictators..

Yeah he should start a war there, too. Eh? He should start a war with the whole world. Then, ten minutes before our country is bombed from every direction and we're all killed, you guys can finally say "SEE! TOLD YA SO!"

Pathetic democrat attempts are pathetic.

Right in the feelz..

Lol

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I think it's funnier that no dictator or enemies of America bats an eye when Trump threatens them .

from lil Kim to Maduro to Iran to Turkey; Trump is the personification of the letter he wrote.

That's terrific.

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: underwerks

Threw it in the bin, huh?

I'm having a very hard time believing that an official letter from the prez of the USA is thrown into the trash by the prez of another nation. That's how they keep their records? Documents? Official foreign relations and diplomacy?

It is Turkey, so I suppose anything is possible... but probable? Nope.

Propaganda at its finest.

Don't ruin it for them.
It's too funny to listen to people, who have no clue about the detail, mentally jerk themselves off about how smart they are and how dumb Trump is.
Let them keep talking - far more entertaining.

link   

And right on the money...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You think I should find it funny that a Duly elected President has dealt with 3 years of BS from the left/media as they try to overthrow his presidency and undermine him constantly on the world stage...

When that person is as oblivious and comical as Donald Trump, yes. Why wouldn't you?

The only person undermining Donald Trump on the world stage is himself. No one makes him do the things he does but him..

aye aye aye... and let me guess, you believe the reporting/media is fair and balanced when it comes to Trump... right?

Stoopid Twump.

Thank you.

I've yet to witness you demostrate that you have knowledge of a single subject and your posts are about as childlike as they come.
So I hope, at least, you see the irony in your rants about your President's mental capacity.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Stoopid Twump.

Thank you.

I've yet to witness you demostrate that you have knowledge of a single subject and your posts are about as childlike as they come.
So I hope, at least, you see the irony in your rants about your President's mental capacity.

Thank you. Coming from your regular place of delusion, I can only take that as a compliment.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I think it's funnier that no dictator or enemies of America bats an eye when Trump threatens them .

from lil Kim to Maduro to Iran to Turkey; Trump is the personification of the letter he wrote.

Why would they?

I seriously doubt they are intimidated by a reality TV star trying to act tough. These dictators are the people Trump wishes he was.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They laugh at trump, and because of him, they are laughing at all of the US.

They are waiting for Thanksgiving, when he will be impeached. Maybe they can make deals with pence - at least he is not senile.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

They laugh at trump, and because of him, they are laughing at all of the US.

They are waiting for Thanksgiving, when he will be impeached. Maybe they can make deals with pence - at least he is not senile.

$10.000.00 says he won't be impeached... You confident enough to put your money where your mouth is?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think world leaders are just biding their time, laughing at Trump and America by extension. You said it yourself, he's just a flash in the pan. It would be stupid of them to take anything a blowhard like Donald Trump does seriously when he's just temporary.

Um, yeah, okay. We'll see. So will Erdogan.

I didn't know about Erdogans record keeping laws. Do tell.

Oh dear. You're really sinking to that level? How embarrassing for you... but okay.

I don't know what their laws/procedures/protocols are either. I don't know about Erdogan's and I don't know about Turkey's. Maybe neither Erdogan nor Turkey keep any records at all. Maybe everything is just trashed. I suppose that's possible -- not probably, but anything is possible. Maybe Turkey has laws and protocols that Erdogan is defying. Maybe there were copies of Trump's letter copied/digitized/archived before Erdogan. Maybe someone's a lying liar. I don't know.

But I'm also not going to pretend that a foreign leader and/or a sovereign nation have NONE just because I don't know. I don't even think you believe that. But apparently playing dumb works well for cheap political points, eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

But apparently playing dumb works well for cheap political points, eh?

Our founders wanted to limit voting to land owners, believing people unable to amass enough wealth to own land were too pedestrian to vote. I always balked at this notion, as it seems elitist.

But since seeing what has happened in this country since 9/11 and the popularization of the internet, i see their logic. People who want to discuss things in a meaningful way are forced behind paywalls where the pedestrians choose to not participate. On the freely available internet, its nothing but wall to wall ad homs, a complete disregard for logic, and an all around pathetic attempt to get cheap shot 1 liners validated through stars/likes/upvotes (pick your site and flavor or validation).

Filtering through the noise to find things worth discussing with people has become almost impossible. And its these same people who tend to criticize Trump for his own lack of decorum. As they stare into the abyss.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Turkey has went rogue and the Trump white house doesnt want to admit it.First that attack was going to happen if US troops were there or not. it took weeks to amass that force on the border and the US was well aware of the military deployment. In fact it was in the Turkish papers they were invading syria.

Now with that fact that left Trump with two choices put more military into northern Syria or remove the 50 or so troops out of harm's way. Had they stayed and American troops died in the offensive Trump would have been blamed for not taking any actions.

So as far as I see it Syria is a lost cause Russia is moving in to prevent the Turkish military from continuing so they cant side with Russia. the Russians are going to use the kurds to attempt to overthrow the Turkish govt. It had already started according to the Turkish news. This attack was going to occur either way with or without US troops and i have no doubt that is what Trump was told on that call. His ego wont allow him to admit he was blown off by Erdoğan and was probably told where to stick it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Um, yeah, okay. We'll see. So will Erdogan.

That's kind of what we're already seeing. How can anyone respect America with Donald Trump as leader? Serious question. Most people recognize the image his supporters believe is fake.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join