It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awaiting " the end of time "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a strange tail , this - unsure where on ATS it really lives

6 dutch citizens [ all initially minors ] have spent the last 9 years as quasi captivites in a farmhouse cellar controlled by an austrian " awaiting the end of time "

there does not seem to be a clear motive " why "

reportage is often vague and unhelpful - hopefully a clear picture will be released as the 7 are debreifed fully

source

^ contains multiple links

BBC overview

the reason i post hear - is that there is no clear cultist background to this tail

yet - they remained in isolation for almost a decade - a degree of food independance is noted - but one wonders what " external " supplies they had

and of course - WHY - they were living in quite squalid conditions

its one thing to " await the end of time " - but untill it arrives - why not maintain personal hygine and social interaction ???

a very strange tail - will see what else emerges

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

This is weird.
The kid who escaped-

The bartender then described what the man did with his first taste of freedom. “He ordered five beers and drank them. When he started to talk he said he had run away, that he hadn’t been outside for nine years, and that he had brothers and sisters who were still hidden at home,” Westerbeek said.

www.inquisitr.com...

Hmmm,priorities,priorities-I know I really should go to the cops and get my family rescued,but #it-5 beers first I rekon!
Oh and its another Austrian Josef who kept them in the cellar-like that Fritzel monster a few years ago.

What a sad and crazy story.

edit on 17/10/2019 by Silcone Synapse because: word

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A dog has a tail.
A story is a tale.

Whatever this looney tunes filled those kids head with seems to have kept them from running away for a long time. I expect their will be more info coming from this case to fill in the gaps.

I truly do not understand the idea of holing up and "awaiting the end of time". The end will take care of itself. Until then, live life to the fullest.

SMH

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you insert 'wag' in every place you wrote 'tail' it's rather an amusing read.

Beyond that?

In a Nation where - ohhh, let's say private citizens having guns is strongly discouraged? Yeah, it would be interesting to know to what lengths they went to 'protect' themselves, or, if they did at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The dutch guys need to get this t-shirt:

www.zazzle.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Practice makes perfect.....some people believe 2021 is the Year of Reckoning.....not 2012.....if those people are correct than this fellow simply had exactly enough time to work the bugs out of his survival plans.....he would be on schedule as we speak.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What is it with these Austrian dudes that keep people captive? Beyond weird.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I found it on google maps, an old sat image, I was curious lol....

pretty big garden setup. looks like the old nutter used trees and hedges for cover.

tis a weird story.... why did the guy wait till he was 25 and goes to a bar for a drink?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I wonder how he even knew what a bar is, and what beer is.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The dude gets drunk and he starts talking to the bartender lol.... He was on his 5th beer when they called the cops.

My guess he was stuck taking care of everyone while the 58-year-old confined to his bed due to health reasons, so he was like F this!

top topics

join