It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham Promises Pat Robertson He Will Become 'Trump's Worst Nightmare'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Lindsey Graham appears to have reached his limit with regard to Donald Trump. If his interview with 700 Club host Pat Robertson is any indication, he's ready to haunt Donald Trump like a ghost in the closet.

After admonishing Robertson's viewers to pray for the Kurds, he went off on Trump. “It was the Kurds who worked with the America military to destroy ISIS,” Graham told Robertson.

“If we abandon the Kurds, it will be dishonorable, it will be a disaster.” “I am looking to President Trump to change this,” Graham continued.

“I will do anything I can to help him, but I will also become President Trump’s worst nightmare."

"I will not sit along the sidelines and watch our good ally, the Kurds, be slaughtered by Turkey and watch Iran move in to Syria and become another nightmare for Israel," Graham vowed.

And one final warning: "This is a defining moment for President Trump — he needs to up his game.”

So it looks like Graham has has enough with Trump's antics.

Which senior republican will be next.

After the bi-partisan house vote yesterday that made trump melt down on Nancy Pelosi, I think trump is very afraid.

And the senate is getting ready for an impeachment trial as soon as thanksgiving....just as I called in in a post a few weeks back.

Could trump be out of office by xmas?

crooksandliars.com...

edit on 17-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Oh yay! You ARE still here. Hows the immigration law going for you in CA?

And I won't hold my breath for Graham to do anything at all.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Imagine that, Lindsey Graham is now a hero of the left.

Thank you President Trump!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Link please - Thanks.

As for Trump being afraid?

Ahhhh, no.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Imagine that, a neocon swamp lurker against pulling troops out of war zones.

Who could have expected this?!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Oh boy! Move over Ilhan Omar!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So this latest Trump tantrum looks to be the beginning of an active cover-up of whatever he allows to happen in Syria. The White House is trying to prevent Congress from learning what’s going on there, according to Pelosi. She said the White House canceled a classified briefing scheduled for Thursday with House members about “the dangerous situation caused by Mr. Trump’s withdrawal of troops in the region."

“I hate ISIS more than you do,” Trump reportedly told Pelosi., calling her "a third-rate politician." He then shrugged off the fewer than 100 ISIS prisoners who had escaped since his decision, saying they were “the least dangerous” ones.

He also reportedly called Jim Mattis, his own former defense secretary, the "world's most overrated general” when Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., mentioned Mattis’ prediction that ISIS forces would grow after U.S. troop withdrawals.

Trump is lashing out at anyone and everyone, in other words, instead of admitting he made a terrible mistake.

www.salon.com...

Meltdown - complete and total.

Maybe the American people should be afraid?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Graham is a war-monger. Is there anywhere he doesn't want to invade?
As for the OP, Trump shouldn't give a rat's ass what Pat Robertson thinks. Didn't Robertson lie about being in combat when he was in the Marines?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You mean we should be scared of what the JV team will do now? Who was it that got us into this mess again?

Must be another slow immigration law day for you.
edit on 10/17/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Maybe the American people should be afraid?

of what?
the soft coup attempt going on?

are these the same people that tell us we are more likely to be stuck by lightning than be involved in a muslim terrorist attack?
so why be afraid again?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

he's ready to haunt Donald Trump like a ghost in the closet.

Strange choice of words to describe Lindsey Graham.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Of course Lindsey Grahamnesty is upset - His income stream and or promises, to foreign lands, are in jeopardy

Those who scream the loudest

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Of course Lindsey Grahamnesty is upset - His income stream and or promises, to foreign lands, are in jeopardy

Those who scream the loudest

Yeah, there's more to Lindsey's war drum beating than meets the eye. Here's part of the picture. It's one of the stories that probably got Michael Hastings killed. Hastings was also hot on the trail of John Brennan at the time of his crash. McCain and others appear to be victims of psyops:

Another Runaway General: Army Deploys Psy-Ops on U.S. Senators

Get to know Michael Hastings in the following vid. He was a true journalist and was making a lot of very coherent & inconvenient noise at the time of his passing.

edit on 17-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Did you delete the vid link?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Hrmmmm...I don't think I did but maybe by accident. Here ya' go thanks for pointing it out.

This is an awesome documentary. Hearing a true investigative journalist call out the MSM is priceless in itself.

edit on 17-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So much for that huh, since they came to a peace agreement within hours of talking to Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What did you Expect ? Lindsey Graham is a Neocon , He Loves WAR , it's a Profitable Business . He is Also a Very Good Two Face Liar like Any Good Politician .................NEXT .

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Why do so many leftists, neocons, want us to go to war?

Speaking as a veteran, I am sick and god-damned tired of it.

We don't fight to win, we fight to perpetuate.

We push our men and women through the mill so contractors and politicians get rich.

Our Pentagon has come up with no new strategy to actually WIN since 1945.

“I am sick and tired of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.”
-William Tecumseh Sherman

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Pat has a long hard row to hoe here. My family members are mostly comprised of deeply religious fundamentalist evangelicals. Believe me, there's been zero veering from Trump over leaving Syria.

www1.cbn.com...
Franklin Graham seems to have his finger on more of a pulse than Robertson has. If Lindsey and Pat keep this noise up and it coincides with one of the heathens running for the DNC nomination winning the White House, The 700 Club will become both a statement over their total number of viewers and how many total votes Lindsey gets in his next primary.

These hacks are playing with matches and claiming its "God's word" and they're going to end up sitting in the middle of burned wreckage that was once their mansions, sucking on the charred tops of their fingers.

new topics

top topics

join