It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson Isn’t Dangerous so Stop Censoring The Movie About Him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well he's exposing 'Social Science' as an ideology so I suppose that can be viewed as dangerous by some people.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Waterglass

What movie about Peterson is being censored?

Not only censored but now groups are being threatened for attending a showing of this film
Far-Left Group Threatens Violence Against Church Screening ‘The Rise of Jordan Peterson’

A pastor planned to screen “The Rise of Jordan Peterson” at his church, but the following message to him got forwarded to the filmmakers behind the movie, Patricia Marcoccia and Maziar Ghaderi.

“Fair warning,” it read, “several community organizations are planning to shut down your showing of the Jordan Peterson propaganda film. While many of us aren’t Christian and some even flat-out condemn the religion, we do not want any harm to come to your place of worship or those within. However, we cannot allow fascism to continue to rise and will not tolerate its presence in our city, whether it is on the streets or on the waterfront or in a church. Read some history books, read about eugenics, read about sex and gender and then compare it to Peterson. Pray on it if you must. Do the right thing. As much as we joke about it, we really don’t want to have to bring out the guillotine to fix society.”

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
" "I'm not a huge fan of Peterson -- he seems to have some rather bizarre thoughts about women"

"Can you elaborate? I ask honestly, because I haven't seen anything indicating such, all of the videos I've seen of him he comes across as totally sane and rational."

No he can't. He has already been asked to provide some evidence backing up his assertions and he can't be bothered...

Or likely, has nothing. He just said something he couldn't corroborate because it fits his narrative.

Well, he actually PM'd me and elaborated and provided an example, so... maybe you should learn how to ask nicely for things?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

What a wonderful world.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Never understood the wild outcry against Peterson. He's an intelligent thoughtful guy who makes many valid points. While I don't always agree with all of his opinions, his facts are on point and he makes persuasive and logical arguments to support his opinions so they're good food for thought either way.

I love hearing the guy's lectures and interviews. They're great to get those mind juices flowing.

edit on 10/23/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Boadicea

He dances around a subject with big words and awkward analogies he doesnt quite understand to confuse his audience.

Everything he says boils down to basically life is the way it is because its nature and biology. Deep down we are primitive apes. That's it.

His rhetoric isnt new or dangerous or radical, it's his fan base of young men who have become fanatic in his rhetoric, and take the ideas behind hierarchy far to literal and become confused when women arent playing their role on that totem poll.
This is why old, outdated and useless ideas like cultural Marxism have been dug up to point blame at something, anything for societal troubles.

I think people need to look past Peterson here and see what the real threat is, neo cons and neo libs force feeding american society into submission, by putting each other in the ring for no reason.

Maybe just me but thinking if I fit this picture of " become fanatic in his rhetoric, and take the ideas behind hierarchy far to literal and become confused " because I think he is bang on with his views as shown when effortlessly exposing the irritating & illogical claims by man haters . But then I recall watching the vids by ultra femo's & their screeching & free bleeding pledges & rants about men raping them by inventing tampons etc. & laugh like a man then go rub one out !

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

As I've mentioned in this thread Peterson taps deep into the Male psyche, because well he is a Male. And neo feminist would do the same with females.

If either side resonates deep into the minds of those who feel even the slightest oppression it will cause out lashing and branding.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join