It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CIA operation against the President, and nobody even knows who the whistleblower is?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The thought that Biden is almost certainly dirty , since he is a bigwig politician, I’m not sure I agree with..

And part of this is just me speaking from the POV of if I was a bigwig politician...

the politicians made it legal for them to insider trade and do all kinds corruption, generations before this batch..

Plus those like Biden and the clintons get exorbitant speaking fees and such..

So why would anyone do real dirt , at-least for profit.. Sex is different obviously, profit isn’t part of the equation, but for every other conspiracy basically it is the only motivation.

It is like robbing a bank when you have free access to print money anyway..

Now maybe befire they were big wigs in their rise to the top, but now... why would you ever?!?!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Man.... it has been so long since I have seen a conservative On ATS even attempt a counterpoint , I might pass out in shock
when I see the next one..
edit on 17-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Here's the thing: no one gets to the "upper echolons" of political or economic power squeaky clean. This is not a knee-jerk response but a result of my experience over 50 some odd years. Now, your mileage will vary of course, but, the idea that there are Good Guys and Bad Guys is fantasy. We humans are a violent, xenophobic species that has developed strong social systems that allow us to function in groups (usually small and local) by adopting a certain perspective or set of beliefs or world-view (pick a buzzword). For most of us, we are in a group (by identification) and you are either in that group or you're not. Some few of us exist to facilitate between groups when necessary.

This silly back-and-forth that we all participate in here is old as sin which is old as humankind (and older.)

BUT, it's the way we are. You can fight it, you can deny it, you can delude yourself ... but generally speaking, you're either one of Us, one of Them, or a Facilitator.

<< 1  2   >>

join