It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They won't come for your guns" leftist keep saying, but...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can't count how many times I've heard leftists here and in real life say they won't come for your guns...

Don't understand that level of denial, but here is Beto full on saying they he wants to go door to door.

Red flag laws are just the slippery slope beginning of what they want to do:

Tim Pool is the best journalist out there right now IMHO, this is his video "Beto ADMITS He Will Send Cops To Your DOOR To Confiscate Your Property"

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

When did one person become 'they'?

English Language Learners Definition of they. : those people, animals, or things. —used to refer to people in a general way or to a group of people who are not specified. : he or she. See the full definition for they in the English Language Learners Dictionary

And are you saying this is a bad thing?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

ROFLMA

Not even a straw man argument. A real new low in argument. Congrats!

+7 more 
link   
If anyone comes to my home trying to take my property they will be shot for the criminal they are...not a threat...fact..and I am not alone.

link   
Thankfully, all those like beto that have said such nonsense have no intention of following through(with anything they say actually).

So there's that, but obviously in their fantasies they would love to do so.

Ol witch fienstein is the only one that has really ever "tried" to back up her rhetoric. Beto is just doing it for votes.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

When did one person become 'they'?

When everyone around him agreed.

And are you saying this is a bad thing?

You talking about taking our rights then yeah. The aftermath of trying to implement it would be bloody. Do you not think that would be a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If anyone comes to my home trying to take my property they will be shot for the criminal they are...not a threat...fact..and I am not alone.

Thankfully, the "failsafe" in such ridiculous nonsense is the common sense of most law enforcement.

Even if a bunch of lunatic politicians pass such a law, the bulk of law enforcement/national guard/military they tell to go door to door will tell them to pound sand. Either for constitutional reasons or just plain self preservation.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Who cares what one awkward asshat says

Aint nobody coming for #

in God trust that

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Anyone bother to ask Beta HOW he would send troops to take the guns? No? Posturing is fun.

I'd like to fire the pronoun brigade into the sun. It is such a meaningless assertion however because I have no means of doing so. There aren't enough "troops" to go door-to-door to seize guns from 106 million American households either. It's the definition of political pandering and "fake news."

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They Really just Want your Ammo . They are Never gonna Get that Either Unless they are Both Spent .

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Actually CNN was pressing him on this, of all media outlets.

Your questions are answered in Tim Pools excellent video.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

"Beto ADMITS He Will Send Cops To Your DOOR To Confiscate Your Property"

I will send THUGS to Beto's Door if he Steals My Property!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They Really just Want your Ammo . They are Never gonna Get that Either Unless they are Both Spent .

They already have done that in California.

Ammo is scarce and Gov. Gar#ti just outlawed Gun Shows.

Make no mistake...They’re Coming.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Better Patriots , and in Broad Daylight !

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

To Freedom Loving People , Where there is a Will , There's Always a Way ...........

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They will come disguised as fuller brush salesmen.

They will invite themselves in.

Then they will search and confiscate !! 🐑 🐇

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Fortunately, some of the newer members to ATS have expressed a great interest in following the Constitution. So far, their interest in abiding by the Constitution has been geared towards finding ways to impeach Donald Trump or find him guilty of some crime. But now maybe we can find common ground by standing together and saying, "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Keeping in mind that the Bill of Rights is far more important than any President, I don't see how anyone who supports the Constitution can support the candidates they saw at the Democratic Debates. Is there a Constitutionalist Party? If so, who is their candidate? If not, why not?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Not that I'm aware of and I share your pain.

I'm registered independent... Can't stand either party.

Democrats have gone crazy and don't trust Republicans not to turn back to doing Patriot Act/NDAA level crap. Rep seem to be dancing to Trumps toon right now, but the snakes will return to their venom when he's gone.

I fall as a "Center Libertarian" on the political results of online tests. I don't have a party to represent me. As I don't think the "Libertarian" party is for me either.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The Second Amendment is very clear as is its intepretations by the Supreme Court (also endowed in the Constitution).

Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.

District of Columbia v. Heller, majority opinion by Justice Scalia

That said, any threat for the government to confiscate all firearms is unconstitutional, period. And I believe that you will find that most "leftys" on here would stand right beside you on that point.

edit on 16-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join