It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very expensive habit LOLZ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It was hard to think where to place this thread people of ATS , you see me Stoner will have to ADMIT i have a habit , one that costs me hundreds of dollars every time i partake in it,s hellish delights , the drink & drugs and debauchery i can handle fine , i got them well under control ,,,,now

I laughed at my friend today the minute or so he was gone from the room i jumped in and had my ..fix Boom 30 $ GONE IN A FLASH on Paypal i laughed at my friend
devilishly ,much as i tried to say BUT...BUT ,,,BUT I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION that he and everyone that knows me especialy the parcel/postmen yes people of ATS i got that Ebay bug bad real real bad

Since the early hours of Tuesday morning i am 400 $ on junk/pretty things and that is not trying , since January this year 13-15 k on eBay

Just a small intro this week

5 cordless drills + 3 circular saws , more stereos wtf i need a bigger house

I am really looking forward to the person who opens my attic/loft when i kick the bucket , the words O for Fxxxx sake will be used in a sentence , but i hope they appreciate all the effort i put into collecting and storing , yip all the packaging went in the loft tidily

So whats your secret habit ATS t& c apply

And i have Dementia so reply's take me a week

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Do you plan on resaling some of that stuff or are you just a hoarder?
Why would anyone need 5 drills?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Bro, sounds like you’re having fun on that habit now.

Stop typing 🛑

Alert 🚨

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
Do you plan on resaling some of that stuff or are you just a hoarder?
Why would anyone need 5 drills?

5 drills that,s nothing if a octopus tradesman needed a drill i have one for every tentacle plus spares
i take my hobby/habit to the extreme .

And i dont know about selling , i am a collector , and my family will have to work for their inheritance , no point in leaving it in ready cash that,s not my way

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Bro, sounds like you’re having fun on that habit now.

Stop typing 🛑

Alert 🚨

You should see the looks the parcel delivery give me , to shrieks of i AM KEEPING YOU GUYS IN A JOB

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Hi Stoner.
Am addicted to oxygen.

Am too lazy myself: but thought that it might be cool to regularly buy 'special' coins, ( like silver-dollars, or something cheaper ), and then randomly drop them in beggars', or buskers' pots.
Maybe do it surreptitiously, when it's busy, so no one ever get's a glimpse of you, and then walk-away quickly, without looking back.

Sort of like a cheapo secret-Santa.
But the ego dreams of it becoming like some kind of urban legend, among street-folks.
Something that they could keep as a treasure, or exchange for a couple of bucks at a coin-shop.

PS: Stop all of that drilling, ok ? LoL !

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have to be careful with the Wish app. Their cost is in shipping so it sucks you in easily...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You do dream of pulling on spandex at night to go out crime fighting dont you , I forgo giving to beggers and just buy the drugs myself it so cuts out the middle man , much like my new portable circular saw . where is Nevil Bartos

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I have to be careful with the Wish app. Their cost is in shipping so it sucks you in easily...

I am at the stage where if i want it i get it stuff the cost America thinks that by slapping on crazy sales tax and exorbitant postal they can stop me shopping , well they have no idea how addicted i am .

If only i can con my mother into giving me back my card that i begged her not too no matter what

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm taking the opposite approach, I'm downsizing and getting rid of all the crap I don't need, I got sick of being owned by my possessions.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm taking the opposite approach, I'm downsizing and getting rid of all the crap I don't need, I got sick of being owned by my possessions.

That is what i started doing the Swedish approach i think it is called ? then things got out of hand pretty quickly , i know own almost every tool known to the working man .

Please do not mention Makita or black and Decker round me or i am off again Plus the thought of my family sorting this lot out PRICELESS

edit on 16/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

You do dream of pulling on spandex at night...

You could have just stopped there...

Do you also collect vintage drills, hand-drills, terrorist drills, disaster drills, fire drills... ?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes to all of the Above PLUS THE ATTACHMENTS

You can never have to many drills or work lights or stuff i tell myself , but that bucket list of mine sure filled up quick

Ps i cannot do licra or jumping buildings with my Sciatica in case you wanted to pair up on a crime fighting tag team

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Five drills? What's wrong with you? You could've bought six and got one free!

I'm not one to talk, I own nine video games consoles, over 300 games, and in my life spent over ten grand on my hobby.

The heart wants what the heart wants, whether it be power drills, video games, nerf guns, hot wheels, and anything that has the words 'star wars' written on it.

And good news ladies, I'm single.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I am shocked at the amount of pristine tools etc that are out there 10-20 years old and never been played with by people who buy them .

I just love the thrill of getting something new and taking it out of the box and using it for what it was meant for

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Considering your collection: perhaps we could form a shelf-less-wall fighting tag-team ?

Sneaking around town, and putting-up shelves on all of those bare walls.

You can wear what you want, but a Tim the Toolman Taylor suit might be good for impressing the ladies.

Drill baby drill !!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Aldi sell lots of tools and they're pretty good for the price, if you don't have workzone in y our collection you will soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2019 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Man that made me lol

I have a similar drill to that one i just renovated earlier 1955 b&d , i will upload the pics from my phone tomorrow for the pics or it did not happen crew . i either have a big drill or a mixing paddle on it and it gets some laugh now .

And i did my bit for keeping the planet tidy i painted for pleasure not for profit

Come on the kids it is there turn
edit on 16/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It shocks me how cheap things are now , you can go out and buy a 36 volt drill and a spare battery etc for a few bucks , In my fathers time it cost a weeks wages to buy one tool that would last for decades , compared to throwing it in the bin after 3 years .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join