It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory on Democrats and Impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Here's my theory. There's evidence Trump broke election laws. He then incriminated himself on TV twice. Trump is his own worse enemy. I would not blame the Democrats too much because Trump is making it too easy.

you do know there is this RIGHT EVERYONE ENJOYS from a document called THE CONSTITUTION that states
""innocent UNTIL PROVE GUILTY IN COURT OF LAW"

That isn't in the US Constitution documents anywhere. Nor does it exist in a US State or Federal statute of law.

It has been assumed to have been inherited (somehow) from British Common law, or to be granted because there is a case law precedent. Quite tenuous, IMHO.

hell even IF he was impeached UNLESS THE COURT / SENATE by 2/3 MAJORITY VOTE to remove him from office HE IS STILL PRESUMED INNOCENT.

No. It is possible for the President to be a crook, like President Richard Nixon, for example.

so what court HAS FOUND HIM GUILTY?

No court yet during his Presidency.

But if he was impeached, it would be by the impeachment court of Congress (which has not happened yet).

in fact the ONLY COURT CASE i can find as president is the stormy daniels accusations.

There are these ones:

Legal affairs of Donald Trump From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Trump has seen more court time than some lawyers but that was before he became President.

remember that?
I do... SHE LOST and had to PAY HIM LEGAL FEES.

That was a separate defamation case because Trump had already paid her hush money (the evidence of which, the Mueller investigation made public).

Since the info got out anyway, Trump wanted his money back and he could afford better lawyers.

opps.

Hell the millions and two years of muller investigation CLEARLY STATED there was no russian collusion and while he said there MAY BE obstruction of justice he WOULD NOT CALL FOR INDICTMENT.

Collusion is not a Federal crime. Mueller was not investigating collusion - it is a non crime.

Mueller did prosecute some from within or close to the Trump campaign (Starr & Papadopolis, for example), for conspiracy and with Russians, too, no less!

that very thing HIS INVESTIGATION WAS TO CALL FOR IF ENOUGH EVIDENCE.

No, it wasn't. The guidelines relating to Mueller's investigation were clearly defined in his letter of appointment as Special Counsel. He stuck to those guidelines.

since he didnt, PRESUMED INNOCENT still applies.

Since Trump was never called to court, the "innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW" does not apply to Mueller's investigation, does it, even if it were documented in US law, which, as I have explained previously, is not actually the case.

so unless you have some court case of conviction...then your just telling the same lie over and over and thinking the public will say its the truth.

propaganda 101

many have called you out and as yet NO PROOF you provided

weak and desperate your rants be.

scrounger

Mueller also clearly stated that the fact that there were no further indictments, beyond those already served during the investigation, is not to be taken that those who were not indicted are exonerated by that fact.

And, in the specific case of Trump himself, the report clearly restated that they were bound by the principle of not indicting a sitting President (which is the job of Congress through the impeachment process. It raises the Constitutional issue of a disruption of the separation of powers if the DOJ were to indict a sitting President).

But I'm sure that the emphasis in ALL CAPS has done wonders in the advancement of your case.

edit on 17/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I have the same opinion that you posted so eloquently.

The Mueller Report was nothing but a taxpayer-funded opposition research piece for 2024.

They are continuing the same while at the same time trying to tie up enough of his time that he can't get anything done.

DESPITE that and round the clock negative reporting by the PR arm of the Democrat Party (the enemidia) he has gotten some really positive things done.

They have thrown EVERYTHING they have at this guy to get his approval numbers down to where impeachment is a viable option.

They have failed.

I don't like Trump personally... he's an arrogant ass.

However, he has turned America around... it's more positive for average citizens now if you just tune out the left.

But DAMN... I respect him taking on all this heat and giving even more back.

He's the right guy at the right time for America.

Great post.

I have great respect for anyone who can take the onslaught that has been brought to this man. He is arrogant, and I'm not sure if he was any less arrogant that he'd have the fortitude to keep pushing forward.

Love him or hate him, he is getting things done, contrary to what the mass media would have us believe.

~Namaste

I listened to an interview awhile back with Ivanka.

I'm paraphrasing so my apologies if it isn't perfect.

They were asking her about the circumstances behind Trump running for President.

He called them all together for dinner and told them that he was thinking of running for President because America was all screwed up and he thought he could fix it.

He thought he was the only one who could fix it.

He told them that the Democrats and the media if he ran would do everything they could to destroy him, the family business and all of them.

They could lose everything they had.

So he said that because of that, he could not run until they as a family voted on it because it wasn't just his decision to make.

They voted yes.

Think about that... he KNEW going in what was going to happen.

And did it anyways.

He's the right guy at the right time.

You should read Mein Kampf.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Mueller Report was nothing but a taxpayer-funded opposition research piece for 2024.

They are continuing the same while at the same time trying to tie up enough of his time that he can't get anything done.

DESPITE that and round the clock negative reporting by the PR arm of the Democrat Party (the enemidia) he has gotten some really positive things done.

They have thrown EVERYTHING they have at this guy to get his approval numbers down to where impeachment is a viable option.

They have failed.

However, he has turned America around... it's more positive for average citizens now if you just tune out the left.

Great post.

I have great respect for anyone who can take the onslaught that has been brought to this man. He is arrogant, and I'm not sure if he was any less arrogant that he'd have the fortitude to keep pushing forward.

Love him or hate him, he is getting things done, contrary to what the mass media would have us believe.

~Namaste

They were asking her about the circumstances behind Trump running for President.

He called them all together for dinner and told them that he was thinking of running for President because America was all screwed up and he thought he could fix it.

He told them that the Democrats and the media if he ran would do everything they could to destroy him, the family business and all of them.

So he said that because of that, he could not run until they as a family voted on it because it wasn't just his decision to make.

They voted yes.

And did it anyways.

I have.

That's why I understand where you are coming from.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

They have failed.

Great post.

~Namaste

They voted yes.

And did it anyways.

I have.

I'm not trying to be a dictator.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That isn't in the US Constitution documents anywhere. Nor does it exist in a US State or Federal statute of law.

It has been assumed to have been inherited (somehow) from British Common law, or to be granted because there is a case law precedent. Quite tenuous, IMHO

Since you seem to be a fan of American laws, perhaps you should read our 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments.

It should clear some things up for you about our Constitutional right to be innocent until proven guilty.

Presumption of innocence (which is what you were really referring to) is a matter of Common Law in America.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

They have failed.

Great post.

~Namaste

They voted yes.

And did it anyways.

I have.

No... you want to be under one though.

Democrat Henry Kissinger calls people such as yourself "useless eaters."

You are good for a vote until the time comes where votes are not needed anymore, then you are the first discarded.

Well... you're not good for a vote in America, but you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: scrounger

PS...

Trump publicly bragged about being one of the corporate interests paying off politicians..

So there is not less corruption.. trump just cut out the middleman.. now he doesn’t have to pay off a politician to help himself.

No, no, see...you just demonstrated that you don't understand what corruption is. Everybody wants things. Corruption is when money is used to buy political influence. Trump doesn't need the money, which gives him the latitude to say "nope, f' you."

And then the next thing you say is "but, but, his family business is making money because he's President."

Duh! Now ask me whether Senator Obama would have been able to sign a deal with Netflix if he hadn't previously been POTUS. Okay NOW ask me why contributions to the Clinton Foundation dried up right after she got her ass handed to her in 2016.

Waiting...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

It has been assumed to have been inherited (somehow) from British Common law, or to be granted because there is a case law precedent. Quite tenuous, IMHO

Since you seem to be a fan of American laws, perhaps you should read our 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments.

It should clear some things up for you about our Constitutional right to be innocent until proven guilty.

Presumption of innocence (which is what you were really referring to) is a matter of Common Law in America.

5th amendment:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

6th amendment:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

14th Amendment:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

All good things but nothing about presumption of innocence.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If Satan's offspring take on human form, we may be looking at one of them here, as head of the DNC.

Evil Speaks: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

They have failed.

Great post.

~Namaste

They voted yes.

And did it anyways.

I have.

No... you want to be under one though.

Democrat Henry Kissinger calls people such as yourself "useless eaters."

You are good for a vote until the time comes where votes are not needed anymore, then you are the first discarded.

Well... you're not good for a vote in America, but you know what I mean.

I don't wish to be under a dictator. I'm not American and I'm not a Republican. That is what Republics do: Emperor, Caesar, Kaiser, Dictator, Führer, Monarch, they are all the same.

In ancient Rome, they elevated a leader to Emperor with absolute authority. They were Republicans. Rome was a republic. They weren't democratic like Greece. Can you name any Greek emperors? Things have not changed. The American republic is just a clone of the Roman one.

It's the extremists on both wings that have had dictators. The middle have always opposed and even openly revolted against it. It was the reason your Constitution was framed.

The socialists, and the anarchists, and the liberals do not want a dictator, they see its danger.

America isn't a democracy and never has been. The electoral college ensures that the people are not equally represented and can always be controlled by the systematically entrenched 'leaders'. Regardless of party affiliation, they are always the same groups of people. The 'military industrial complex', as one of your past Presidents put it. Only the figurehead changes.

If not for the US Constitutional power of the people to remove a bad leader, if not for the US Constitutionally assured separation and balance of powers, you'd be ruled by dynasties of dictators.

Trump wants that. Trump represents that. All power in the Presidency. Barr is for 'Unitary Executive Authority'. He wants to make the US President into a dictator. One under which he has assured perpetual position and power. He is Trump's puppet. You figure it out.

The US doesn't need a 'strong' leader. A bully boy. It needs a 'good' leader. Moral, self-controlled, caring, merciful and principled.

You aren't a 'free' country, you can't be if you are tightly constrained by the law. The ideas are mutually exclusive.

The US has the highest incarceration rate of ANY country in the world. In the whole world, it least qualifies as a 'free' country.

You don't have liberty. You are heavily indoctrinated.

Consider that if anyone were to suggest that you, personally, are "unpatriotic" (whatever that means in absolute terms), you would have to buckle under to social pressure, to have to defend yourself that you have the requisite level of conformity. Or otherwise everyone will consider you a traitor. Think about that!

edit on 18/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They have failed.

Great post.

~Namaste

They voted yes.

And did it anyways.

You should read Mein Kampf,

Likening Trump to Hitler is a cheap shot and a $a@n cheap one at that. If hinting at fascist , then look to the Democrats, you know the ones calling for gun confiscation, the ones trying to take down a duly elected President by any means possible, even without a real crime. Maybe you should read the Communist Manifesto as well. And please please read, “America’s Secret Establishment” by Antony Sutton, and then after that read “The War on Gold”, “Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution”, and “Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler”, and there are numerous other works by the same author.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

eveything you said in the last post counts for you as well

you did know that correct??

"if wishes where horses everyone could ride"

so you typed for 10 minutes and said nothing

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Apparently Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff took a wrong turn, and ended up in....JORDAN. NOT TURKEY.

In a statement, Pelosi said it is a "critical time for the security and stability of the region," and said the delegation specifically discussed "regional stability, counterterrorism, security cooperation, Middle East peace" and "economic development."

The issues of an increased flow of refugees and the "dangerous opening that has been provided to ISIS, Iran, and Russia" were also touched on as nine US officials joined with Jordan's top leaders.

The Jordanians in attendance besides King Abdullah II were his son, Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II, Prince Feisal bin Al Hussein, Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi, and other top Jordan officials.

The members of the US House delegation were Representatives Adam Schiff, Eliot Engel (Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee), Mac Thornberry, Bennie Thompson, Ron Kind, Susan Davis, Stephen Lynch, and Elaine Luria. The meeting took place in Amman, Jordan's capital, and the delegation also met with US Marines there.
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Any time you have Pelosi and Schiff working on project, rest assured IT IS NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

They have failed.

Great post.

~Namaste

They voted yes.

And did it anyways.

You should read Mein Kampf,

Likening Trump to Hitler is a cheap shot and a $a@n cheap one at that.

Why?

If hinting at fascist ,

The Fascists were an extreme right wing Italian political party. That is what a fascist is. That is what the word means. The Nazi Party was Fascist, in that they emulated the philosophies of the Italian Fascist Party.

If you want to say 'authoritarian' (meaning highly directive and controlling, with limited freedoms) or 'autocratic' (meaning run by a dictator with absolute power) then use those words. That is the reason they are in the dictionary, for just such a purpose.

then look to the Democrats, you know the ones calling for gun confiscation,

Nazi gun control argument From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the ones trying to take down a duly elected President by any means possible,

Can you point me to a source for that "by any means possible" or "by any means necessary" quote from a Democratic Party official? Because I can't find reference to any Democratic Party 'higher-up' saying anything of the sort.

even without a real crime.

But they are still looking for a real crime. That is the point of all these investigations.

Even if he is President, he's not above the law, or the Constitution, or Congress (according to the Constitution).

It is the Constitutional duty of the other two branches of government (Congress and the Judiciary) to keep the President honest. The balance of power mandates that each branch constantly evaluate the performance of the others. Otherwise, wrong doing (governmental corruption) may be occurring and covered up by the perpetrators.

Maybe you should read the Communist Manifesto as well.

I have read it. Boring as. Definitely not as entertainingly over the top delusional as Mein Campf.

And please please read, “America’s Secret Establishment” by Antony Sutton, and then after that read “The War on Gold”, “Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution”, and “Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler”, and there are numerous other works by the same author.

I have no interest in a modern reinterpretation of stuff that is already fully documented historically. Apart from the "oh look, controversy" aspect, all this stuff has been redone and redone.

Also, Sutton believed that the conflict between Russia & the US was only about making big armaments sales and that they were in secret conspiracy with each other to escalate arms sales. Sutton was a conspiracy aficionado par excellence but I think that a historical analysis actually shows that no such secret agreement could actually have happened.

edit on 21/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

eveything you said in the last post counts for you as well

Indeed. I am so indoctrinated. Just not by Americans.

you did know that correct??

"if wishes where horses everyone could ride"

so you typed for 10 minutes and said nothing

I can ride a horse, any time I want. (I own a semi-rural property and have local access to other properties with stables. in fact, we used to keep horses but they are expensive and ruin the ground. Cows are far more sociable and gentle on the ecology, and they can be sold easily once they mature).

Don't blame me, because you read for a few minutes and saw nothing.

edit on 21/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Here's my theory. There's evidence Trump broke election laws. He then incriminated himself on TV twice. Trump is his own worse enemy. I would not blame the Democrats too much because Trump is making it too easy.

There's a good 2-year college near my house where you could attend and learn to read. Didn't you read what the OP said? Basically, no trolling. And then, bang! The very first comment comes trolling along. Shame on you for not paying attention. Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Being mean, and calling Biden corrupt and needs to be investigated is not against the law, if so cite it. lol

Trump is baiting dems and they can't handle it. He is the troll master.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join