It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory on Democrats and Impeachment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I have been watching the political atmosphere for a while, and I have a theory on what's happening with Trump. This is a conspiracy site, so I propose a conspiracy theory.

It goes a little something like this...

Nobody expected Trump to win.
He didn't "play the game" like lifelong politicians.
He didn't "put in the time" like lifelong politicians.
He has never been part of "the club" in Washington.
He doesn't need money and favors in Washington to be successful.
He ran on a platform of exposing corruption.
He has removed people he remotely suspected of corruption without blinking.

Those that are corrupt are the ones screaming loudest. The ones that have something to hide. The ones that need to know what he knows, and whom have no way of finding out.

This guy walks into the White House, on the heels of a complete and total upset in the political world, and then has access to every piece of intelligence, access to people who have played the game with the American political machine, access to international associates who have witnessed many terms of politicians coming and going, access to and visibility into all of the finances and money being spent throughout government... and he doesn't play the game they all do.

My theory - Impeachment (and the "investigations") are being used to openly SPY. It is being used to find out what Trump knows. He is playing chess while everyone else plays checkers. These inquiries are being used to get answers to questions that they would not be able to get from Trump himself, and not for "constitutional" reasons, that much is clear to the majority of people now. It's being used to figure out what his motivations are now that he knows where the skeletons are buried and whether he is going to allow the Washington machine to keep running, or expose what he has discovered. It scares the hell out of everyone, not just Democrats. He has no mercy for either party, but he does tow the red line even though he has both conservative and liberal values.

The Russian collusion investigation was so that they could ask the "right questions" to the "right people" to find out what he knows about dealings in Russia. (the Clinton Foundation, the uranium deal, Fusion GPS, etc.) It was to find out if Hillary and Bill were in trouble because of what Trump had intelligence on and how he may have acquired it. It was fear of what might have been found in Clinton's emails, on Wiener's laptop, etc.

The whistleblower was so they could find out what he knew about Ukraine and the dealings there. (Fusion GPS, election tampering, bribery, quid pro quo, Crowdstrike, Pelosi's kids, John Kerry's kids, etc) Where has Obama been in all this? Why did Obama tell Joe Biden not to run? When your house is burning down, you don't run over and fan the flames, do you? Obama knew if Biden ran, the access Trump had to intelligence would start to take them down a path toward Ukraine and fan the flames of a fire that was thought to have been extinguished. Once that thread was pulled on, it would keep getting pulled, unraveling the entire tangled ball of yarn - it just had to be the right thread.

The impeachment inquiry was so they could find out behind closed doors, out of public scrutiny, what exactly Trump is doing with all of the information and intelligence he has. Has he shared his direction and plans with anyone? Is he pulling on the right thread? Based on the political response, I would say yes, but that will be left to the public to decide in the coming weeks and months.

There is a process for bringing this information to the public. Trump can't just come out and dump intelligence that has been gathered and can't reveal certain details of an investigation that is pending. I believe that is why he is taunting the Democrats to impeach him, because as soon as that happens, he is allowed to take every shred of data and every person's witness accounts and all of the corruption that's been found, and put it all on full public display. It is why the IG report will be so revealing, because it follows the process and allows this information to come to light in a way that preserves the national security and intelligence communities, something Trump would be a fool to stomp on, which is why I believe things are unfolding the way they are.

If the corruption is as deep as some suspect, and it ends up being more evident that folks on the blue side of the aisle were heavily complicit, it would completely devastate and destroy the Democratic (or Republican) party for decades to come. If there were nothing to hide, there wouldn't be a need for secrecy the likes of which we are witnessing, and there wouldn't be an endless stream of attempts to remove him and discredit his entire administration.

I personally think Trump is a bit of a prick at times, I don't like a lot of the things he says and does. He is my President though, whether I voted for him or not, and I support the electoral college because the Founding Fathers were smarter than anyone in politics today and knew what they were doing by understanding that just a few populated towns or cities could control the political body forever if elections were based solely on popular vote. Hillary carried the popular vote because of California, that was really the determining factor, and it really illustrated why the electoral college is so important. If Hillary had won, NONE OF THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Clinton, Biden, Ukraine, Fusion GPS, etc. would have ever been known to the public.

Ignorance is not bliss, and I would rather have a guy off the street pull the curtains and let us see the tricks behind the illusion than blindly follow the impetus set by years upon years of corruption and allowed to perpetuate with another person that just "plays the game".

I'm interested in hearing the community's thoughts on this, but as this is my observations solely, I won't be entertaining or feeding trolls.

Flame on.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Here's my theory. There's evidence Trump broke election laws. He then incriminated himself on TV twice. Trump is his own worse enemy. I would not blame the Democrats too much because Trump is making it too easy.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

what evidence?

/

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

" I personally think Trump is a bit of a prick at times "

I Agree , but sometimes one is Needed to Set Things Right . Perfect Timing IMO ..............)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Trump is not campaigning

There is no election laws governing him because he is not campaigning for an election

The dEms, and ONLY the dEms, are campaigning for their primaries

Biden is NOT the President’s election rival and nor will he be

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's almost like they want him to win.

Little to zero competition.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

what evidence?

/

Lol we have been hearing about this mythical “evidence” for 3 years now.
None of them has produced a goddamn thing that’s real.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Hard to get " Real Evidence " on a Prick , sometimes they just Fool you .............)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Here's my theory. There's evidence Trump broke election laws. He then incriminated himself on TV twice. Trump is his own worse enemy. I would not blame the Democrats too much because Trump is making it too easy.

I don't blame the Democrats solely, I also blame the media. I have yet to see the evidence you have referred to in numerous threads, just a ton of accusations coming from the major media outlets. What I have seen direct evidence of is the pay-for-play with Biden, the testimony and text messages from Volker, the emails that I read myself from the Clinton dump, the data surrounding Fusion GPS and the faked FISA warrants... and it all leads back to Democrats. If anyone is making it easy, it's the Democrats by pushing lies and misinformation through the media that is so preposterous, it is leading to an uprising of independent truth seekers to get to the bottom of it all.

The best outcome of this whole thing, is that there are actually journalists that do their jobs and see the industry getting a bad rap because of what the major media is doing. As a result, there is a swarm of independent investigators and journalists rising up to expose the lies, regardless of which side they come from. (see CNN's latest exposure)

There is no defense for biased journalism. The heads of CNN telling their staff to focus on a politically biased story with absolutely zero coverage of the other corruption and political misgivings is the epitome of ignorance. I make it a point to listen to all sides of the story, which is why I love ATS, because even if some individuals are biased, the community as a whole has voices from all sides to which I can draw my own conclusions.

I suggest you do the same, because if truth is what you seek, you aren't going to find it by towing your party line.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Impeachment solves nothing.

Dear left, Donald Trump is the mirror image to your sheer lunacy. Straighten up and he goes away. It is that simple. Continue to double, triple and quadruple down and something ever worse will be waiting in the wings. It's called game theory. Look it up. This was the whole point of liberalism in the first place to avoid zero sum outcomes between two authoritarian warring factions. Tolerance. Cooperation. It is the only path forward that doesn't end in mutual destruction. I promise.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I have been watching the political atmosphere for a while, and I have a theory on what's happening with Trump. This is a conspiracy site, so I propose a conspiracy theory.

It goes a little something like this...

Nobody expected Trump to win.
He didn't "play the game" like lifelong politicians.
He didn't "put in the time" like lifelong politicians.
He has never been part of "the club" in Washington.
He doesn't need money and favors in Washington to be successful.
He ran on a platform of exposing corruption.
He has removed people he remotely suspected of corruption without blinking.

Those that are corrupt are the ones screaming loudest. The ones that have something to hide. The ones that need to know what he knows, and whom have no way of finding out.

This guy walks into the White House, on the heels of a complete and total upset in the political world, and then has access to every piece of intelligence, access to people who have played the game with the American political machine, access to international associates who have witnessed many terms of politicians coming and going, access to and visibility into all of the finances and money being spent throughout government... and he doesn't play the game they all do.

My theory - Impeachment (and the "investigations") are being used to openly SPY. It is being used to find out what Trump knows. He is playing chess while everyone else plays checkers. These inquiries are being used to get answers to questions that they would not be able to get from Trump himself, and not for "constitutional" reasons, that much is clear to the majority of people now. It's being used to figure out what his motivations are now that he knows where the skeletons are buried and whether he is going to allow the Washington machine to keep running, or expose what he has discovered. It scares the hell out of everyone, not just Democrats. He has no mercy for either party, but he does tow the red line even though he has both conservative and liberal values.

The Russian collusion investigation was so that they could ask the "right questions" to the "right people" to find out what he knows about dealings in Russia. (the Clinton Foundation, the uranium deal, Fusion GPS, etc.) It was to find out if Hillary and Bill were in trouble because of what Trump had intelligence on and how he may have acquired it. It was fear of what might have been found in Clinton's emails, on Wiener's laptop, etc.

The whistleblower was so they could find out what he knew about Ukraine and the dealings there. (Fusion GPS, election tampering, bribery, quid pro quo, Crowdstrike, Pelosi's kids, John Kerry's kids, etc) Where has Obama been in all this? Why did Obama tell Joe Biden not to run? When your house is burning down, you don't run over and fan the flames, do you? Obama knew if Biden ran, the access Trump had to intelligence would start to take them down a path toward Ukraine and fan the flames of a fire that was thought to have been extinguished. Once that thread was pulled on, it would keep getting pulled, unraveling the entire tangled ball of yarn - it just had to be the right thread.

The impeachment inquiry was so they could find out behind closed doors, out of public scrutiny, what exactly Trump is doing with all of the information and intelligence he has. Has he shared his direction and plans with anyone? Is he pulling on the right thread? Based on the political response, I would say yes, but that will be left to the public to decide in the coming weeks and months.

There is a process for bringing this information to the public. Trump can't just come out and dump intelligence that has been gathered and can't reveal certain details of an investigation that is pending. I believe that is why he is taunting the Democrats to impeach him, because as soon as that happens, he is allowed to take every shred of data and every person's witness accounts and all of the corruption that's been found, and put it all on full public display. It is why the IG report will be so revealing, because it follows the process and allows this information to come to light in a way that preserves the national security and intelligence communities, something Trump would be a fool to stomp on, which is why I believe things are unfolding the way they are.

If the corruption is as deep as some suspect, and it ends up being more evident that folks on the blue side of the aisle were heavily complicit, it would completely devastate and destroy the Democratic (or Republican) party for decades to come. If there were nothing to hide, there wouldn't be a need for secrecy the likes of which we are witnessing, and there wouldn't be an endless stream of attempts to remove him and discredit his entire administration.

I personally think Trump is a bit of a prick at times, I don't like a lot of the things he says and does. He is my President though, whether I voted for him or not, and I support the electoral college because the Founding Fathers were smarter than anyone in politics today and knew what they were doing by understanding that just a few populated towns or cities could control the political body forever if elections were based solely on popular vote. Hillary carried the popular vote because of California, that was really the determining factor, and it really illustrated why the electoral college is so important. If Hillary had won, NONE OF THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Clinton, Biden, Ukraine, Fusion GPS, etc. would have ever been known to the public.

Ignorance is not bliss, and I would rather have a guy off the street pull the curtains and let us see the tricks behind the illusion than blindly follow the impetus set by years upon years of corruption and allowed to perpetuate with another person that just "plays the game".

I'm interested in hearing the community's thoughts on this, but as this is my observations solely, I won't be entertaining or feeding trolls.

Flame on.

~Namaste

Hi Donald...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Hi Donald...

It's Mr. President, thank you.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Impeachment solves nothing.

Dear left, Donald Trump is the mirror image to your sheer lunacy. Straighten up and he goes away. It is that simple. Continue to double, triple and quadruple down and something ever worse will be waiting in the wings. It's called game theory. Look it up. This was the whole point of liberalism in the first place to avoid zero sum outcomes between two authoritarian warring factions. Tolerance. Cooperation. It is the only path forward that doesn't end in mutual destruction. I promise.

Well said my friend. Well said.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

originally posted by: smurfy

Hi Donald...

It's Mr. President, thank you.

~Namaste

You used caps!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Trump called Pelosi a third rate politician today during a white house meeting today. They must have really pissed him off.

Update: www.cnbc.com...
edit on 16-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump ‘meltdown’
edit on 16-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I have the same opinion that you posted so eloquently.

The Mueller Report was nothing but a taxpayer-funded opposition research piece for 2020.

They are continuing the same while at the same time trying to tie up enough of his time that he can't get anything done.

DESPITE that and round the clock negative reporting by the PR arm of the Democrat Party (the enemidia) he has gotten some really positive things done.

They have thrown EVERYTHING they have at this guy to get his approval numbers down to where impeachment is a viable option.

They have failed.

I don't like Trump personally... he's an arrogant ass.

However, he has turned America around... it's more positive for average citizens now if you just tune out the left.

But DAMN... I respect him taking on all this heat and giving even more back.

He's the right guy at the right time for America.

edit on 16-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We didn't necessarily get the President, that we wanted...

But, we damned sure got the one that we needed...

He's got my vote, again.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24699265]madmac51President

President Trump was Thinking of Nancy when he Walked this Way .........)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

what evidence?

The poster thinks that investigating Democratic corruption is a violation of Federal Election laws because it could possibly influence an American election.

While ignoring the last 3 years of investigations into Trump that are done for no other reason but to influence American elections.

It's called cognitive dissonance, I believe.

Whatever it is, he has it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have the same opinion that you posted so eloquently.

The Mueller Report was nothing but a taxpayer-funded opposition research piece for 2024.

They are continuing the same while at the same time trying to tie up enough of his time that he can't get anything done.

DESPITE that and round the clock negative reporting by the PR arm of the Democrat Party (the enemidia) he has gotten some really positive things done.

They have thrown EVERYTHING they have at this guy to get his approval numbers down to where impeachment is a viable option.

They have failed.

I don't like Trump personally... he's an arrogant ass.

However, he has turned America around... it's more positive for average citizens now if you just tune out the left.

But DAMN... I respect him taking on all this heat and giving even more back.

He's the right guy at the right time for America.

Great post.

I have great respect for anyone who can take the onslaught that has been brought to this man. He is arrogant, and I'm not sure if he was any less arrogant that he'd have the fortitude to keep pushing forward.

Love him or hate him, he is getting things done, contrary to what the mass media would have us believe.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join