It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Erdogan “ don’t be a tough guy , don’t be a fool “

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Danger IS his Business ...................

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: olaru12

I already read that earlier . I fully expected him to rattle his saber .

It’s not over yet .

Do you take me up on the bet or not ?

Do you want to bet me or not ?

It's over and you already lost the bet.

Erdogan already rejected trumps letter and sent in troops.

digg.com...

www.wsj.com...

Now if trump retaliates with troops to protect the Kurds our one time allies against ISIS, I'll concede.

www.militarytimes.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 10/15/4e79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 16-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Armenians ? Oy Whey ! ......
edit on 16-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Having read the letter I had to laugh, because I thought it was a hoax. But then the White House confirmed that it was real. Whereupon I gaped at it. This is nuts, people. There is something deeply wrong with Trump. He's either nuts or close to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
As a follow up to the letter written by President Trump, apparently that letter ended in the trash according to a Greek article.

"The letter was dated October 9 ... We have denied it, we have thrown it in the trash, our best response is the business that has started," sources close to President Erdogan said. It is the first time that PT Erdogan has deliberately leaked derogatory remarks against the American president and it appears that a clash between two powerful personalities and huge superiors has begun.

Link

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
This is nuts, people. There is something deeply wrong with Trump. He's either nuts or close to it.

This is what you get when you elect a reality TV show host to be your president.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You said that before. Do you really think international negotiations happen overnight? If so you’re more naïve than I originally thought . Look at the date on the letter October 9. Why do you think the terms suddenly came out ? Do you think it was just a oops moment ?

The invasion by Erdogan made him look strong to his people of course he’s not gonna fall to his knees upon release of the letter .

Do you have any idea what type of shape turkeys economy is in? There’s no use looking strong to your people when your economy is failing and you’re people are hungry and out of work . Turkey Is just beginning to recover from a year-long recession .

Let me save you the trouble. The liberal media is currently saying sanctions won’t hurt turkey’s economy . They are like you they want Trump to fail so badly they don’t care if tens of thousands of people die .

Then look back to July with Pastor Burnson. Do you even know who he is ? Turkey held him for three years then the threat of sanctions made Erdogan blink.

Seven days from now we will see who was right .

Seven days for Trump to impose huge sanctions that puts the pressure on .

Resolution will take a month at least .

If your response is it’s already over . I’ll know you don’t even believe your own statements .
edit on 17-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wait, this letter is real? I saw it on Facebook earlier and gave it a laugh react because I thought it was satire.

For the love of god, someone take his crayons away!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well if everything works out from here on, ill give trump credit.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Trump needs to tread lightly with Edrogan. We have some 50 nukes in Turkey.

We don't want them falling into his hands.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"if you get this done the right way"

Get This Done

You know, like Putin wants it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Seven days from now we will see who was right . Seven days for Trump to impose huge sanctions that puts the pressure on . Resolution will take a month at least .

Moving the goal post, eh? I'll wait 7 days though.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The biggest problem with this move was optics . It looked bad but I’m waiting around for the endgame now .

The optics looks bad to some, but the fact of the matter, we are not allies with Syria. We assisted the Kurds when Syria had a mutual enemy, but that is no longer the case. To avoid an international incident and actually help the Kurds, we needed to leave. It allows Syria to assist them in securing the Turkey border, as it should be.

Turkey is in the wrong here and is foolish to believe that there will be no repercussions internationally. Russia / Iran interests are in Syria and the NATO allies will not condone such offensive attacks being taken. Erdogan is on his own.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Erdogan mocks trump just like lil kim....

www.middleeasteye.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Go make the thread. Turkey has already rejected trumps call for a cease fire.

OK you told me to start a thread it’s over.

I’ll bet you it’s not over.

Hmmmmm?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh look !

President Trump declared Thursday "a great day for civilization" as Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced terms of a cease-fire agreement that would end violence between Turkey and Kurds in Syria, following a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Oh look !

President Trump declared Thursday "a great day for civilization" as Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced terms of a cease-fire agreement that would end violence between Turkey and Kurds in Syria, following a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara.

www.foxnews.com...

You moved the goal post to 7 days. Let's see how this BS plays out. I looks to me that trump sold out the Kurds again.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 17-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Actually when I originally made bet.

I thought you would naturally understand that this would play out over days if not weeks .

My bad

Edit;

Your link is three days old.

The first thing we need to do is wait three days and see what the Kurds do.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Seven days are up and it looks good for me. But when I said seven days I said it could take longer so let’s give it another month . ✌️

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Seven days are up and it looks good for me. But when I said seven days I said it could take longer so let’s give it another month . ✌️

Still moving the goal posts I see!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join