It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump ‘meltdown’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The meeting suddenly became PRODUCTIVE when Chuck/Nancy/Steny left the room.

3 Empty Chairs = Progress: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: XCrycek

Because like it or not, SA is a major US ally in the region.

Is Syria a major US ally?

So iyour heart bleeding statement that Trump is bringing troops home is not valid now?
You Trump folks are so full of crap that it's pouring out your ears lately.
BTW, Kurds were also your allies not that long time ago..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Is there a Treaty with the Kurds ? 😃

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Because like it or not, SA is a major US ally in the region.

Is Syria a major US ally?

So iyour heart bleeding statement that Trump is bringing troops home is not valid now?
You Trump folks are so full of crap that it's pouring out your ears lately.
BTW, Kurds were also your allies not that long time ago..

I didn’t say that I agree with it or I like it. I don’t get to dictate foreign policy myself.

However, there is a purpose to it, as even the article you linked clearly stated. Did you even read your own source? Or just saw the headline and said ‘meh trump bad, I’m gonna go with this’

1800 troops (along with a lot of military hardware) being sent to Saudi Arabia for the express purpose of deterrence against a country that has had a long history of being hostile to US interests.

Now, care to answer me why any troops should stay in Syria? Or true to leftist form, just resort to posting more sources that apparently you didn’t read, or resort to more name calling?

Oh btw, you really should do some reading up on the poor poor Kurds, you would see that Trump is 100 percent right when he says they aren’t exactly angels.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Stop virtue signaling! The world is sick of diplomacy! what the world needs is more 4chan level trolls! #idiocracy #presidentcamacho #brawndo

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Stop virtue signaling! The world is sick of diplomacy! what the world needs is more 4chan level trolls! #idiocracy #presidentcamacho #brawndo

Yeah Man! F*%# diplomacy. The world needs more 4 chan inspired shootings at mosques and synagogues. That will fix everything *Sarcasm Alert*

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

American troops have no business defending Syrian borders.

The PKK are not allies. They are a US and EU designated terrorist organization. They are a coalition of self described Marxist-Maoist Communists who claim to be fighting against Capitalism and Imperialism.

The US has a treaty with Turkey. The US also has a treaty with SA.

The US does NOT have a treaty with the PKK.

I also find it ironic that the House voted to ‘condemn the POTUS’ for getting out of a war that they never voted to get into in the first place.

Liberal logic never fails.....

edit on 17-10-2019 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Go away I'm baitin!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There is a way...its called NATO.

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Let's do it. Lets send our sons and daughters to war to die for a Neverending conflict. Who's the warmongers again?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Let me get this straight. Supporting the Ottoman invasion with neglecting former allies aint warmongering even if innocent people die for geopolitical giggles and wannabe 4D chess players?

Also, where exactly is this War on ISIS right now, didn't Orange Zero say it was over? Not that I'd believe him, but do you read the news?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Let me get this straight. Supporting the Ottoman invasion with neglecting former allies aint warmongering even if innocent people die for geopolitical giggles and wannabe 4D chess players?

Also, where exactly is this War on ISIS right now, didn't Orange Zero say it was over? Not that I'd believe him, but do you read the news?

I told you let's go to war with turkey and end this 1000+ year dispute and impose a Kurdistan just like we created Isreal. America to the rescue.

Let those 1000 troops make a last stand alimo style.

Also lets arm ISIS again... I mean the rebels and take out Assad just like Obama the great did when this situation first blew up.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Right. Just boil it down to "YADAYADA BUT OBUMMER" and I'm in the known already. There's no need for a wall of text when you say nothing at all and just ramble in your beard.

War on Turkey it is then. I hope that's an euphemism for Thanksgiving?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Right. Just boil it down to "YADAYADA BUT OBUMMER" and I'm in the known already. There's no need for a wall of text when you say nothing at all and just ramble in your beard.

War on Turkey it is then. I hope that's an euphemism for Thanksgiving?

Well the situation in Syria and Obama are linked obviously because we tried to topple a government by proxy wars and using the kurds to fight ISIS when shet hit the fan. We made the situation worse and need to get out of Syria. The only way to help the kurds is with international pressure and humanitarian aid.

Not guns and bombs

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What will Democrats demand now that a ceasefire in Turkey/Syria has been achieved ? 😃

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought that was why they stormed out, because Pence was going to get the ceasefire and they got upset.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, no. I don't think preventing Erdo Gans from invading Rojava counts as warmongering. Narcist Orange Zero probably really lost it, my condolences to his dynasty after this "Vote of the Long Knives".

What's the LuLu tho? Is it a love letter for his favorite Ottoman?

how is that troop pull out and cease fire treating ya?
everybody loves peace, right?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Do you generally just switch a flip in your head and simply forget a few more dead underlings?

That's pretty adorable, attaboy!

Can we help with adopting oligarch cretins or something? I mean... everybody loves peace and cynicism, right?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join