It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump ‘meltdown’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nancy and Chuck are claiming Trump went into a meltdown in the White House today at a meeting about the "Syria" situation.

They said he called Nancy a third rate politician !!

They were being emo and dramatic because the speaker who can barely speak was disrespected. If it were a male he would've went about it a different way because of instinctive homo sapien social posturing.

I'm truely unaligned at this point in the long running spectacle and find it painful to watch video of her struggling. It's her nervous system and her age but the engine is still strong apparently, for now. Okay, don't get excited but they're all senior citizens under immense pressures that would give most lesser humans terminally high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes and the like. Their minds stay sharp too, even if the wires between their mind and their mouth start to irrepairably fail.

A Republican said it was not all that bad because Trump wants to get out Syria and Nancy and Chuck were the ones that stormed out !!

Required counter spin defense maneuver regardless of who did what repping either color, red or blue.

Chuckie said Trump was insulting !!

He dissed his girl, the highest level blue person and also a female. As a man and a politician he has to go all in.

The House passed a "Resolution" condemning Trump over Syria !!

Lots of Republicans voted "in favor" !! 😄

It doesn't matter what the GOP does, if it's against Trump they're wrong or at the least overlooked because we quietly don't care. Trump will be the first human to live beyond natural death through cult-like application of never before used medical technology.

And apparently Trump released his Letter to Turkey Leader Erdogan and it's a LuLu too 😀

"Let's make a good deal! I'll destroy your economy, don't be a fool! I'll call you later, under a lot of pressure right now at home from my base over what you're doing and I'm up for re-election next year."

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
They're double-talking 😃

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's how she jumbles her words and uses body language and facial expressions to try to cover it. It makes it hard to follow what she's saying, it doesn't hit your sensory properly unless you really want to follow it.
edit on 16-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

This Just in from the REALITY News Room - Nancy Pelosi has a Drinking and Substance Abuse Problem . Film at 11 .

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Americans LOVE righteous meltdowns.

Look at the people lining up to support President Trump in Dallas tomorrow night!

Lining Up 24 hour early. Wow!: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Can anyone argue at this point with Trumps opinion of Drunk Nancy?
Lol

As far as Syria goes, whom on the left here thinks that we should still be in that WAR?

If you want to dodge the Americans dying part dont bother replying....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A third rate politician. Pretty sure I called her worse than that. Why don’t 20-30 million mental defuncts scream at the sky and hate me with their every bit of fiber? What do I have to do, eat a bacon cheeseburger in public or something?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're double-talking 😃

i love the same peopl who keep walking by at the star,

I would not tell Them my plans to.
(what hes doing about isis)
as they would sabotage his plans!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
“Nervous Nancy’s unhinged meltdown!” is now Pelosi’s cover photo:

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And apparently Trump released his Letter to Turkey Leader Erdogan and it's a LuLu too

Yes it is!

LOL

"Don't be a tough guy" LOL

I'm pretty sure this is Trumps real message. Just like Baltimore.

edit on 16-10-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Syria , hmm where should i begin the 1980's . Most of you may not know this but The dems have always been wanting the USA to invade the country of Syria, Oboma almost had his way but never crossed that red line , because there was no support for it then or even now.

My personal experience with Syria and all the other countries in the ME . Me , My friends in the DRF and SF , 101 airborne , etc We always used to say WTF... WE got tired real fast of these type of deployments. Where are the other players?
( other countries) why are we the only one here all the time? There might be a few other here that actually been there as well as other countries in the ME besides Iraq and Afghanistan and know exactly what I'm talking about. We have been doing this since the 1980's guys. I know from experience that the Kurds have always had a very diverse back-round with the U.S. , some good , some mostly not so good. The MSM and Dems are trying sell the people of the U.S a wagon load BS. some of you are buying into it.

Some of you might respond well that's what are military does , that's what you signed up for. Yes , but this practice has becomes abused by the UN for the past 30 years. The U.S troops know and I guarantee you that they know it. We cannot train the entire world armies people. Syria used to be a strategic advantage on the war board; but its not no more has not been for the last 2 decades. Some of the old hard- liners in our congress still think Syria should be played out for what its worth. allot of military personal hear this at this say WFT for. Like I said most of out troops ( like 99.9%) including myself -( retired) We do not need to be there! This fake lies about Russia overtaking Syria from the MSM is BS also. Here is some news for folks not in know . Russia has had established bases and navel ports in Syria for some time now a couple have been their since the late 1980's for training Russian and Syrian troops. We did have agreements with Russia for eliminating ISIS , but that is over and has been for a while. Syria has never asked us to be there , but they tolerated it only because Russia had the same goals as the United States and that was to eliminate ISIS.

I'm very surprised our recent overstay has not advanced and escalated into to a full out-right war with Syria and Russia. Syria has more that likely filed a petition with the UN addressing our overstay. Notice how Trump quickly pulled out after this major meeting at The UN a couple of Weeks ago. There is no Strategic advantage to Syria anymore, Their is no reason we should be helping the Kurds establish a state in Turkey or Syria either. That will lead to a very large regional war. The best course of action is to pull out and get the troops home. if we stay it will be war. If we leave all we have are just some angry democrat's.

I guess the new leadership in Turkey wants nothing to do with the Kurds anymore. That's not our fault The Kurds and Turkey go way way back. Kurd relationships always changes with Turkey elections.

edit on 16-10-2019 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Extortion.
Plain and simple.
Remember the Omnibus bill?

Nancy and Chuck are at it again.
This is how the establishment has
crookedly functioned for decades.

The corruption cartel is in full blown
"chaos attack" mode prior to exposure.
They are still skating along the "pay to play"
parameters of the con ice rink. Game over.
The global warming ice is melting.
S&F

edit on 16-10-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add line

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Every time President Trump defends himself, it’s a meltdown by Democrat standards.

Pelosi is a second rate politician, and I’m not sure why any Congress person from California is given any weight.

Pelosi is trash. Just like the southern part of California.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why a single American soldier should lose their life defending the border in Northern Syria?

Democrats care more about a border of another country thousands of miles away than they do trying to protect the one here at home.

Typical.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Can someone please explain to me why a single American soldier should lose their life defending the border in Northern Syria?

Democrats care more about a border of another country thousands of miles away than they do trying to protect the one here at home.

Typical.

And Trump cares more about Saudi Arabia since he's sending 1800 troops to it

foreignpolicy.com...

What a # show.

edit on 17-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You War Munger !!!!!!!

😧

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Typical.

foreignpolicy.com...

What a # show.

You didn’t answer my question.

Why should a single American soldier be sent to defend the border of a country that we aren’t even allied with, to possibly fight against a country the US is allied with?

You know what nevermind, it’s pretty obvious you don’t have an answer.

Even the article you linked stated those troops are in SA as a deterrent against Iranian aggression in the area. At least there is a purpose. Whereas there is absolutely none for a US presence in Syria.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Typical.

foreignpolicy.com...

What a # show.

You didn’t answer my question.

Why should a single American soldier be sent to defend the border of a country that we aren’t even allied with, to possibly fight against a country the US is allied with?

You know what nevermind, it’s pretty obvious you don’t have an answer.

Why should a single American soldier defend Saudi Arabia?
I'm just pointing out that Trump isn't withdrawing troops from Syria because he wants to bring them home.
Follow the money and you'll know why

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Who has the biggest amount of money to follow there ? 😃

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Because like it or not, SA is a major US ally in the region.

Is Syria a major US ally?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join