It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it was The Obama Administration that Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I prefer mine REEEEEEE, because no matter the outcome that's what it will be

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"I swear, it's like there's a giant swath of America that can't tell when they're being misled by the news they read."

The same could be said of you. You are getting information that is counter to your ideology and you reject it. You need to look at yourself before accusing others.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Palastorm
"I swear, it's like there's a giant swath of America that can't tell when they're being misled by the news they read."

The same could be said of you. You are getting information that is counter to your ideology and you reject it. You need to look at yourself before accusing others.

What a silly comment to make in response. BTW, who are you responding to anyways?

Yourself?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
HA! I just realized I spelled braised incorrectly. Guess the reeeee is strong in me yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Gosh, all these posters with new or old accounts that have not been used in years.

if this was a Conspiracy theorist site, wait a minute it IS...

well that makes it a whole different kettle of fishy fish.

are they Bots, Commies, or shills....

one has to wonder if they only show up every 4 years or so...

Hmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Trump always drops a little truth bomb and let the media criticize them, then he proves them wrong down the line. It's part of this discredit the fakenews agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join