It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it was The Obama Administration that Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

The fat lady didn't sing yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gorgonite

Looks like 😃Obama and Company😃 had protesters in the EU to divert attention away from American Democrat operatives !!

👁️‍🗨️_🎱_👁️‍🗨️

You can hire protestors. There are companies that specialize in it.

Now that I think about it you're right! Man, Obama was real tricky, but not tricky enough!

So he bribed the IMF to put pressure on Ukraine, he blackmailed the EU by threatening to pull out of NATO unless they supported the firing of Shokin, and he hired legions of Ukranian protesters and at least one sniper. It's clear as day! He did all of this to protect Joe Biden's kid from investigation.

I can't believe I hadn't seen it until now.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: network dude

so that completely negates the OP? How does that work? it's about the closed door secret testimony. Are you sure you understand all this?

You're right, I have no idea how this works at all.

Let's see if you can help me sort this out.

I seem to remember that when the whistleblower came forward he was discounted because it was "secondhand" information. Since yesterday's testimony was behind closed doors, the only way this reporter could get this information was either second, third or fourth hand.

sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

So is the rule that information obtained secondhand is only valid if its either good for Trump and bad for the Dems? And every other time second hand information isn't reliable? Is that it?

I'm real confused and really need your help clearing this up.

LOL, the OP. Hear, pretend you honestly have no clue and you are just a smoke blowing idiot. Now, read the OP. then read your comment. there, see the issue?

Regardless of the "truthieness" of the OP, it's about secret testimony linking Obama to the firing of the Prosecutor. (the same one Biden bragged about with holding a billion dollars for if he wasn't fired, and then said, "call him" when told he wasn't Obama, the OP makes that statement. Arguing that others wanted him fired before isn't the point, and really has no bearing on the information in the OP.

Perhaps if you wrote your own thread and made it about WHY the investigator into Hunter Biden's job in the Ukraine was fired, you could experience a bit more satisfaction of a job well done. As of now, it's not done well at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Then indict Biden already. Stop messing around and do something about Democrats and corruption!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

so that completely negates the OP? How does that work? it's about the closed door secret testimony. Are you sure you understand all this?

I seem to remember that when the whistleblower came forward he was discounted because it was "secondhand" information. Since yesterday's testimony was behind closed doors, the only way this reporter could get this information was either second, third or fourth hand.

So is the rule that information obtained secondhand is only valid if its either good for Trump and bad for the Dems? And every other time second hand information isn't reliable? Is that it?

And second hand information is worthless. As most already know. As I just said, the truthieness of the OP ins't the point. I could be just another lie among many in all this. But when you argue against it, please know what "it" is.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do you have a source other than a far right wing news website?

Or at least a transcript of his testimony?

BTW on George Kent.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am a bit confused here, can someone help me out. If the investigator was targeted by the Bidens/Obama because he was corrupt and they bribed the president of the Ukraine to have him sacked (because he was corrupt and not trustworthy) why did they not just bribe the investigator to 'not find anything damning'. That would have cost way less than was paid to have him sacked plus you could use his acceptance of a bribe and falsifying a report as leverage in the future when you want him to look the other way. Or was this notion of Biden getting him sacked really just because Biden and family were the corrupt ones and we're trying to save their skin and fortune?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Russian Smokescreen

That's genius.

You're actually telling people what you're doing, but by being blunt about it you are quite possibly deflecting from the fact that you're doing it. What an effective technique.

As for your avatar and the fox in the hen house theme that goes with your account:

How many people here are smart enough to actually deduce meaning from that? What is the meaning of 'fox in the hen house'?

You're so blunt about your intentions here.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow, Adam Schiff is really putting the screws to Witnesses in his secret interrogation room!

Check out this excerpt from a leaked transcript.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Haven't used the "fox in the hen house theme" for quite a while. Hmmm 😃

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

LOL, the OP. Hear, pretend you honestly have no clue and you are just a smoke blowing idiot. Now, read the OP. then read your comment. there, see the issue?

Regardless of the "truthieness" of the OP, it's about secret testimony linking Obama to the firing of the Prosecutor. (the same one Biden bragged about with holding a billion dollars for if he wasn't fired, and then said, "call him" when told he wasn't Obama, the OP makes that statement. Arguing that others wanted him fired before isn't the point, and really has no bearing on the information in the OP.

Perhaps if you wrote your own thread and made it about WHY the investigator into Hunter Biden's job in the Ukraine was fired, you could experience a bit more satisfaction of a job well done. As of now, it's not done well at all.

Man, you're too smart for me.

Since I'm just too stupid to figure this out. Clear up this one point for me. How can we trust this secret testimony if it is second hand information? Isn't that why we're not supposed to believe the whistleblower?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Read today that they’re hung up on the classification process with the FBI .

I hope Trump declassifies the whole thing .

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

wait, you want to argue that 2nd hand info is bad, then I agree, and now you want to call it good?

As to the whistleblower, you aren't to believe him because he was wrong. The call was released and now based on some of the resident leftovers, Trump has admitted to being a horrible person and needs to hang. So I will await the hanging. But I sure as hell won't argue with you over who's 2nd hand info is less bullsh!t. (even lefties know not to do that, you could take a few pointers from them)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe, grab her by the pussy again?

But seriously DJTs spincircle is rapidly reducing, he's going down and he knows it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You're so precious

You won't admit it but I think I have you figured out. You realize this is all poppycock but you enjoy getting people agitated. Don't you?

Anyway, I will do my part to be the voice of reason.

Here is an article from a European source showing Ukrainians protesting for his firing and someone attempting to kill him.

Just two days after protests took place in Kyiv demanding the ouster of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, his office was fired at on Nov. 2 at 10 p.m. while a meeting was under way inside. No one was hurt.

LINK

Here is another European source from 2015 outlining just how corrupt Shokin was.

ut the new prosecution chiefs - first Oleh Mahnitskyi, then Vitaly Yarema, now Viktor Shokin - have presided over a system which still looks more like a crime syndicate than a law enforcement agency.

Shokin also caused scandals by trying to quash anti-corruption probes into his clan.

“Corporate raiding is still very frequent. For instance, if a large Ukrainian firm wants to buy a competitor’s assets, they may still often contact their friends in the prosecutor’s office, or in the tax inspectorate, and they get them to initiate a case against their target", Kalman Mizsei, the head of the EU’s rule of law mission in Kiev, Euam Ukraine, told EUobserver.

“There’s still no concept of public service. There’s widespread buying and selling of positions”, he added.

“There’s [also] an open fight between reformers and recidivists … it goes to the point that criminal investigations are being opened against some of the reformers”, he said.

LINK

Those dems are very crafty. They invented time travel and infiltrated news organizations outside the country to write stories to cover up their crimes. Very crafty indeed.

The CIA was never in Ukraine.

Elvis and Tupac are alive.

One of these statements is false.

Which?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You're so precious

You won't admit it but I think I have you figured out. You realize this is all poppycock but you enjoy getting people agitated. Don't you?

Anyway, I will do my part to be the voice of reason.

Here is an article from a European source showing Ukrainians protesting for his firing and someone attempting to kill him.

Just two days after protests took place in Kyiv demanding the ouster of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, his office was fired at on Nov. 2 at 10 p.m. while a meeting was under way inside. No one was hurt.

LINK

Here is another European source from 2015 outlining just how corrupt Shokin was.

ut the new prosecution chiefs - first Oleh Mahnitskyi, then Vitaly Yarema, now Viktor Shokin - have presided over a system which still looks more like a crime syndicate than a law enforcement agency.

Shokin also caused scandals by trying to quash anti-corruption probes into his clan.

“Corporate raiding is still very frequent. For instance, if a large Ukrainian firm wants to buy a competitor’s assets, they may still often contact their friends in the prosecutor’s office, or in the tax inspectorate, and they get them to initiate a case against their target", Kalman Mizsei, the head of the EU’s rule of law mission in Kiev, Euam Ukraine, told EUobserver.

“There’s still no concept of public service. There’s widespread buying and selling of positions”, he added.

“There’s [also] an open fight between reformers and recidivists … it goes to the point that criminal investigations are being opened against some of the reformers”, he said.

LINK

Those dems are very crafty. They invented time travel and infiltrated news organizations outside the country to write stories to cover up their crimes. Very crafty indeed.

If you had done even basic research you would know that Obama and his team connected with the Ukraine in 2014.
Biden flew to Ukraine in April 2014 - with his son.
Biden Jr was made a board member of Burisma in May 2014.
Billions was given in aid in November 2014 and the US partnered with the Ukraine to create a new anti-corruption Bureau - led by a handpicked Democrat choice.

THEN the corruption slurs started ramping up against Shokin.

That the media was involved in these smears is not a surprise given they are so easy to control.

So, no time travel needed.
I would dare say that the protests and gun attacks on the building Shokin was in wind their way right back to Obama's administration too.

Barr is currently investigating all of this I hope, right back to 2014 when Obama jumped in with billions (which by the way, went missing).

edit on 16/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Not smoke - but aerosol.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Not smoke - but aerosol.

Lacquer snorting hair spray loved by Joe Biden 😁

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
lol more fake news. every week its something new.

still waiting on that nunez memo lolol
EMAILS

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I will make sure to reserve some crow for you in 2020! Do you prefer it pan fried, brazed, grilled or raw??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join