It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it was The Obama Administration that Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OhOh somebody testified that it was in fact the Obama Administration that somehow orchestrated the firing of that Ukraine prosecutor !!

Yup the same one Biden bragged about.

Biden's Son must have been in the scope afterall 😃

All coming out soon and worse than ever for Democrat liars and scam artists 😃

Biden wasn't joking in that old video 😎

Democrats falling deeper into the Holes of Failures

Top Diplomat Testified That Obama Admin, Not International Community, Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

A top U.S. diplomat and expert on Ukraine testified to Congress yesterday that the Obama administration — with former Vice President Joe Biden as its point man — orchestrated the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a company connected to the Biden family, sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

The testimony of George Kent, a State Department official who works on the agency’s Ukraine portfolio, directly contradicts claims that the Obama administration was merely following the lead of the so-called international community in demanding the firing of Viktor Shokin, a controversial Ukrainian prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma, a global energy company long suspected of corruption and money laundering. In 2014, Burisma paid Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, tens of thousands of dollars to sit on its board despite the younger Biden’s complete lack of expertise or professional experience running a multi-national oil and gas concern.

Russian Smokescreen

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It sure sounds like Burisma hiring Hunter Biden was money well spent for an "insurance policy" against being investigated.

Funny, how that was deemed legal by the Obama administration.

Sure smells like quid-pro-quo to me. But what do I know, I am one of those deplorables the Democrats speak of.

edit on 10/16/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In trumps briefing today. He said he thinks the election interference goes all the way to Obama .

It sounds like foreshadowing to me because I’m sure he’s already seen the IG report .

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
is this what "quid pro quo" means? I asked the smart guy, but he seemed to deflect a bit.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This just might be the reason Nancy canceled the vote.

They want to keep this secret testimony secret, because it looks very bad for Obama and the Dems as a whole.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You're so precious

You won't admit it but I think I have you figured out. You realize this is all poppycock but you enjoy getting people agitated. Don't you?

Anyway, I will do my part to be the voice of reason.

Here is an article from a European source showing Ukrainians protesting for his firing and someone attempting to kill him.

Just two days after protests took place in Kyiv demanding the ouster of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, his office was fired at on Nov. 2 at 10 p.m. while a meeting was under way inside. No one was hurt.

LINK

Here is another European source from 2015 outlining just how corrupt Shokin was.

ut the new prosecution chiefs - first Oleh Mahnitskyi, then Vitaly Yarema, now Viktor Shokin - have presided over a system which still looks more like a crime syndicate than a law enforcement agency.

Shokin also caused scandals by trying to quash anti-corruption probes into his clan.

“Corporate raiding is still very frequent. For instance, if a large Ukrainian firm wants to buy a competitor’s assets, they may still often contact their friends in the prosecutor’s office, or in the tax inspectorate, and they get them to initiate a case against their target", Kalman Mizsei, the head of the EU’s rule of law mission in Kiev, Euam Ukraine, told EUobserver.

“There’s still no concept of public service. There’s widespread buying and selling of positions”, he added.

“There’s [also] an open fight between reformers and recidivists … it goes to the point that criminal investigations are being opened against some of the reformers”, he said.

LINK

Those dems are very crafty. They invented time travel and infiltrated news organizations outside the country to write stories to cover up their crimes. Very crafty indeed.
edit on 16-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

so that completely negates the OP? How does that work? it's about the closed door secret testimony. Are you sure you understand all this?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, let's face it. Trump really tried to drain the swamp but they are just TOO POWERFULL !!!!

You can't beat them, you just can't. They are everywhere, they know everything.

Think about it. Even Trump with all his BILLIONS, 243 IQ with the very best, absolute best people could not even hope to EXPOSE THEM let alone BEAT THEM!

How scary is that?
No really, sane people are no fake news

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No wonder Adam shiff did not come to the microphone yesterday to give strategic leaks. I wonder which congressman shared this information?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

A top U.S. diplomat and expert on Ukraine testified to Congress yesterday that the Obama administration — with former Vice President Joe Biden as its point man — orchestrated the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a company connected to the Biden family, sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

The testimony of George Kent, a State Department official who works on the agency’s Ukraine portfolio, directly contradicts claims that the Obama administration was merely following the lead of the so-called international community in demanding the firing of Viktor Shokin, a controversial Ukrainian prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma, a global energy company long suspected of corruption and money laundering.

Now I'm beginning to understand why the Dems are running Soviet-style secret hearings.
The facts are not on their side, and they know it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
In trumps briefing today. He said he thinks the election interference goes all the way to Obama .

It sounds like foreshadowing to me because I’m sure he’s already seen the IG report .

It's in for classification review, which means the report is complete. I'd say it's impossible that Trump hasn't seen it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No wonder Adam shiff did not come to the microphone yesterday to give strategic leaks. I wonder which congressman shared this information?

Schiff had to hurry to the doctor's office and get his fractured jaw looked at 😃

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Looks like 😃Obama and Company😃 had protesters in the EU to divert attention away from American Democrat operatives !!

👁️‍🗨️_🎱_👁️‍🗨️

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like 😃Obama and Company😃 had protesters in the EU to divert attention away from American Democrat operatives !!

👁️‍🗨️_🎱_👁️‍🗨️

I like you

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

👁️‍🗨️_🎱_👁️‍🗨️

You can hire protestors. There are companies that specialize in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

👁️‍🗨️_🎱_👁️‍🗨️

Obviously. q🎯

Silly you had to clarify.

I think this case is now shut, it was Obama this whole time!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

LOL

edit on 16-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so that completely negates the OP? How does that work? it's about the closed door secret testimony. Are you sure you understand all this?

You're right, I have no idea how this works at all.

Let's see if you can help me sort this out.

I seem to remember that when the whistleblower came forward he was discounted because it was "secondhand" information. Since yesterday's testimony was behind closed doors, the only way this reporter could get this information was either second, third or fourth hand.

sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

So is the rule that information obtained secondhand is only valid if its either good for Trump and bad for the Dems? And every other time second hand information isn't reliable? Is that it?

I'm real confused and really need your help clearing this up.

edit on 16-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yea hello! Intelligence agency 101, utilize the local opposition to achieve your political goals. Man your dense. Assets on the ground get people fired up, the same militants that burned people alive in 2014 who were answering to foreign alphabet agency bosses have an indispensable amount of goons and thugs to utilize for acts of violence.

People like you who bend over backwards really amuse me.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes it was The Obama Administration that Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

Umm, yes? This is what we've been saying all along. It's hilarious you try to frame this as some sort of indictment of the Obama administration. I can't face palm hard enough. You guys really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I swear, it's like there's a giant swath of America that can't tell when they're being misled by the news they read.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join