It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris is a total facist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Another ignorant post on ATS by somebody who refuses to get a dictionary and look up word definitions.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ColeYounger

I don't know from the right wing reactionaries on ATS if what she is saying is that bad. She may be a really bad person who is against 1st Amendment rights. But I don't think she is saying exactly that. Here's here quote,

"I would urge you to join me because here we have Donald Trump who has 65 million Twitter followers and is using that platform as the president of the United States to openly intimidate witnesses, to threaten witnesses, to obstruct justice and he and his account should be taken down."

If this part is true, which is a question of judgement, " to openly intimidate witnesses, to threaten witnesses, to obstruct justice" then maybe she has a point. You can't yell fire in a theater because people die. If you have hate speech on twitter that result in people committing crimes as a result then I guess it could fall under regulated speech like yelling fire in a theater.

I don't quite understand the reactionary rights position on this issue in general. Do you believe hate speech should be regulated at all? People die when certain groups get scapegoated. Scapegoating DOES happen which is truly a Fascist technique for rising to power. The 1930 German politicians blamed the Jews for everything bad in their country and Hitler rose to power.

I'm not sure free-speech anarchy is the best way. But I am open to people's arguments why someone should be able to express hate without any consequences. If you think I'm nuts then let's just take the simple well debated idea of having the right to yell "fire" in a theater. Should everyone be able to yell "fire" in a theater yes or no. Please show some backbone and at least answer this simple question in you respond to my post.
What witnesses is he openly threatening ? She’s a fascist liar extraordinaire. This is what Jonah Goldberg termed “Liberal Fascism”. Dane thing with Beto O’Rourke and his gun confiscation. If the GOP caves to this then they are just as bad.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Fascism is radical authoritarianism. That is precisely what Harris is doing. It's the damn textbook definition of facism. What don't you understand about it?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Asking question is not the same as casting judgement, which is what Harris is doing, not trump.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
She's the much weaker Hillary Clinton of this election cycle. WIlling to lie about anything to try and get ahead. a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And she is two-facist as well!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join