It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris is a total facist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Back in 2009, narcissistic, self-infatuated know-it-all president Barack Obama told
Republicans that "you have to stop listening to Rush Limbaugh." But even Obama didn't suggest, much less demand, that Limbaugh be shut down, censored or have his free speech restricted.
Source

But now the dems have super-facist and free speech enemy Kamala Harris.
Seriously, who would support this lunatic? If she wants to silence her opposition by having them removed from social media platforms, where would she stop? It's disturbing to see someone who truly believes that they have the right to dictate who is or isn't entitled to free speech. I have many friends and family members who are dems. Most of them are Bernie fans. I have yet to meet anyone who can even stand Kamala Harris! My relatives in California can't stand her.

Here's her tweet to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey demanding the social media executive suspend President Donald Trump from the platform:

Look let's be honest, @realDonaldTrump's Twitter account should be suspended.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) October 1, 2019

Harris is now scolding the democrats that don't agree with her on her demands that Twitter "delete Donald Trump's account immediately'.
Once again, she is telling people that they must agree with her. Facism, plain & simple.

At yesterdays debate, she told Elizabeth Warren: " I would urge you to join me because here we have Donald Trump who has 65 million Twitter followers and is using that platform as the president of the United States to openly intimidate witnesses, to threaten witnesses, to obstruct justice and he and his account should be taken down."

She then badgered Warren, asking "Why won't you join me in this?" This is one of the first rules in the fascist playbook! If you disagree with me, you're actually somehow an ally of the enemy. "Whoa...We thought you were on our side. Maybe you're not."

Tulsi Gabbard exposed Harris in public for the evil witch that she really is:

More:
Kamala Harris the cop

Now that I've given it more thought, I'm surprised Harris doesn't have more supporters. There are legions of idiots out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yea, I've never heard the right say that certain news outlets should be shut down.

Lol, that was a joke, I see it on the this board quite a bit.

Both sides need to flush out their authoritarian assholes. Personal responsibility should be all you need to protect yourself from BS, not the gobment.
edit on 16-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The current and even previous crop of democrat candidates have often infringed on free expression rights, have advocated for the suppression of 2nd Amendment rights.

They are true authoritarians, fascists.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Not to mention a home-wrecker, too... that was one of her earliest career accomplishments!
edit on 16-10-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is a new social media platform, some patriot start up FB counter. I don't do social media but maybe someone should ask her about shutting that one down right now or, is there anyway possible someone could disagree with her. Does her husband ever disagree with her. If he does how does she silence him. What works basically for her in her own home and start from there.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, but I think Harris has taken it to a new level. When I heard her on the debate last night badgering Liz Warren, it really pissed me off. Harris is like one of the harpies on "The View" X 10, who happens to be a presidential candidate.
It's beyond bizarre!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As Harris gains power, She becomes more and more dangerous.

She would make a great bobble-head Halloween costume however 😀

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"Kamala Harris is a total facist"

Don't forget racist and slut.

This is not trolling or political baiting - this is fact.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Back in 2009, narcissistic, self-infatuated know-it-all president Barack Obama told
Republicans that "you have to stop listening to Rush Limbaugh." But even Obama didn't suggest, much less demand, that Limbaugh be shut down, censored or have his free speech restricted.
Source

But now the dems have super-facist and free speech enemy Kamala Harris.
Seriously, who would support this lunatic? If she wants to silence her opposition by having them removed from social media platforms, where would she stop? It's disturbing to see someone who truly believes that they have the right to dictate who is or isn't entitled to free speech. I have many friends and family members who are dems. Most of them are Bernie fans. I have yet to meet anyone who can even stand Kamala Harris! My relatives in California can't stand her.

Here's her tweet to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey demanding the social media executive suspend President Donald Trump from the platform:

Look let's be honest, @realDonaldTrump's Twitter account should be suspended.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) October 1, 2019

Harris is now scolding the democrats that don't agree with her on her demands that Twitter "delete Donald Trump's account immediately'.
Once again, she is telling people that they must agree with her. Facism, plain & simple.

At yesterdays debate, she told Elizabeth Warren: " I would urge you to join me because here we have Donald Trump who has 65 million Twitter followers and is using that platform as the president of the United States to openly intimidate witnesses, to threaten witnesses, to obstruct justice and he and his account should be taken down."

She then badgered Warren, asking "Why won't you join me in this?" This is one of the first rules in the fascist playbook! If you disagree with me, you're actually somehow an ally of the enemy. "Whoa...We thought you were on our side. Maybe you're not."

Tulsi Gabbard exposed Harris in public for the evil witch that she really is:

More:
Kamala Harris the cop

Now that I've given it more thought, I'm surprised Harris doesn't have more supporters. There are legions of idiots out there.

Cut the president's twitter?

It's too late now, that tooth-paste isn't going back into the tube. That's entropy. It's too late to shape this chaos back into order.

All we can do is grab some popcorn and watch this from the sidelines like the Dancing Israelis.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Twitter would go out of business without Trump. Never gonna happen. He keeps a lot of lights on in the media that's for damn sure.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

She is just saying what too many on the left are already thinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who wants to shut down CNN and MSNBC?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You hear that? That’s the sound of crickets because the only ones advocating for shutting down free speech is the left. So CNN and MSNBC are safe. Fox News better watch out though.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: olaru12

You hear that? That’s the sound of crickets because the only ones advocating for shutting down free speech is the left. So CNN and MSNBC are safe. Fox News better watch out though.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, I've never heard the right say that certain news outlets should be shut down.

Lol, that was a joke, I see it on the this board quite a bit.

Both sides need to flush out their authoritarian assholes. Personal responsibility should be all you need to protect yourself from BS, not the gobment.

I guess I'm not seeing the conservatives calling for censorship. I've been researching it a while. I could be wrong, but all I've seen is the right-wingers complain that CNN is biased, and that big tech is left-biased. But they're not demanding they be censored. I'm not seeing anybody on the right screaming that Stephen Colbert or Seth Meyers be censored, and all those guys do is bash Trump. Look at academia. They want to dictate who gets the right to speak and who doesn't.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I posted my comment the second you were posting! Good example!
In Trump's defense, CNN does broadcast a lot of b.s.! But I don't think for a second that they should have their license
revoked or be censored.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I posted my comment the second you were posting! Good example!
In Trump's defense, CNN does broadcast a lot of b.s.! But I don't think for a second that they should have their license
revoked or be censored.

I'm with you.

I also think he's engaging in rhetoric, and anything to do with that realm is likely out of his reach anyways.... Just as it is the left leaning candidates.

That said, it's a dangerous conversation many are engaging in. Supporters (both sides) humor the idea, and in more extreme way than mainstream, but none the less it's a scary path to imagine.

I despise the MSM, and think most forms of it are fuel for the fire in our society. They have formulated a recipe to keep people dialed in using dog whistles and opinion laden rhetoric to slam people's dopamine receptors so they don't change the channel.

But at the end of the day, there is freedom of speech and expression. And I'm willing to defend the right of any satire, punditry, propaganda outlet so long as they don't advocate for taking away my rights or anyone else's.

It's our responsibility to think critically, and to recognize there is a battle of ideology on more fronts than ever, sadly more domestic than foreign now IMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As Harris gains power

Only in this smug, condescending fool's mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't know from the right wing reactionaries on ATS if what she is saying is that bad. She may be a really bad person who is against 1st Amendment rights. But I don't think she is saying exactly that. Here's here quote,

"I would urge you to join me because here we have Donald Trump who has 65 million Twitter followers and is using that platform as the president of the United States to openly intimidate witnesses, to threaten witnesses, to obstruct justice and he and his account should be taken down."

If this part is true, which is a question of judgement, " to openly intimidate witnesses, to threaten witnesses, to obstruct justice" then maybe she has a point. You can't yell fire in a theater because people die. If you have hate speech on twitter that result in people committing crimes as a result then I guess it could fall under regulated speech like yelling fire in a theater.

I don't quite understand the reactionary rights position on this issue in general. Do you believe hate speech should be regulated at all? People die when certain groups get scapegoated. Scapegoating DOES happen which is truly a Fascist technique for rising to power. The 1930 German politicians blamed the Jews for everything bad in their country and Hitler rose to power.

I'm not sure free-speech anarchy is the best way. But I am open to people's arguments why someone should be able to express hate without any consequences. If you think I'm nuts then let's just take the simple well debated idea of having the right to yell "fire" in a theater. Should everyone be able to yell "fire" in a theater yes or no. Please show some backbone and at least answer this simple question in you respond to my post.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
She's a corporate and democrat/uni party tool that repeats what she's told to repeat by her handlers

cut it with the hacky political partisan bs it makes you look uneducated and ill informed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join