It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Ancient sealed Egyptian coffins found near Luxor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Wallis Budge was called for to look at papyrus scrolls that were found in the kilts of the sentinels guarding the tomb , Then mid voyage he was told it was all a mistake that Howard Carter had made .

It was a interesting read , and one we will never know all the answers too

www.youtube.com...

allthatsinteresting.com...

edit on 17/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

My father actually went on archeological digs in Egypt, as soon as Hawass showed up they all stopped. These were properly funded University run dig sites that turned everything over to the Supreme Council of Antiquities after cataloging them. If an archeologist so much as reported a finding of their own in Egypt, all of their permits were revoked permanently. This was in the early 90s.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
THEY WERE NOT LOST, LOL. SMH

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The MSM thanks you for your over zealous dedication, Harte 🍻

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hawass told The Washignton Post's Geoff Edgers last week at a Washington conference that the show's most infamous moment, in which the intern Zoe D'Amato pees inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, was actually fake.

stepfeed.com...

Either way i have known about this black market in the sand dunes dealing scumbag since 98.
If hawass is involved, the truths not been told.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The MSM thanks you for your over zealous dedication, Harte 🍻

Well, somebody's gotta do it or this place won't even be worth visiting.

Harte

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
a reply to: Metallicus

Hawass told The Washignton Post's Geoff Edgers last week at a Washington conference that the show's most infamous moment, in which the intern Zoe D'Amato pees inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, was actually fake.

stepfeed.com...

Either way i have known about this black market in the sand dunes dealing scumbag since 98.
If hawass is involved, the truths not been told.

I could say the same about you.

Anyone can SAY anything, right?

You don't have any evidence at all to back up what you say here about Hawass, Just sour grapes because some sparkly fantasy world hasn't been shown to exist.

Harte

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Imagine being the Egyptian Minister of Antiquities and having to deal with the lunatic fringe constantly. I don't blame Hawass for the way he is, he has probably been worn down over the years.
edit on 21-10-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
Imagine being the Egyptian Minister of Antiquities and having to deal with the lunatic fringe constantly. I don't blame Hawass for the way he is, he has probably been worn down over the years.

A large part of it was his own fault. You don't hear anyone griping about the current Minister. Hawass hasn't held the position in over 8 years.

The lesson of Hawass - don't stick your head up.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join