It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Willfull Ignorance of Believing Trump: Occam's Razor Edition

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

On one side, you have Trump. A man who has been (credibly) tied to a vast multitude of misdeeds, stretching back to far before his Presidency. A man who, in spite of his supposed innocence, is going to incredible lengths to prevent witnesses from testifying against him, which is a very strange thing to do for someone who claims to have done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide.

Nothing to hide, but boy it pisses off the liberals when he doesn't comply to their Draconian wishes.

A man who has been accused of sexual assault by over 2 dozen women (that's an awful lot of smoke to assume that there is no fire)(not to mention that he was even caught on video saying that his "strategy" with women is to "grab them by the p***y").

Maybe put a zero to the 24 for Clinton, and who should have been put up on rape charges. Clinton screw all over the White House too...Now Obama, not that innocent either...

Where are the charges for Trump, where is even one charge before he was President?

A man who ( Republican) Robert Mueller said had left a significant trail of evidence regarding criminal activity, collusion, etc etc (he just didnt believe in prosecuting a sitting president). A man who numerous intelligence employees and NSC employees and diplomats and WH staffers and so forth, many of them Republican and many of them appointed by Trump himself, have stated was engaging in criminal activity in the White House and/or who say they directly witnessed said wrongdoing. A man who has been caught telling literally hundreds of verifiably false lies over the past 3 years.

You see nothing in the faked dossier, created but a foreign actor with Russia and Ukraine support, paid for by Hillary and the DNC, supported by Obama for FISA warrants to basically do a Watergate 2016? Add over two years of investigations, 40 million dollars, bias agents etc etc and we get (he just didnt believe in prosecuting a sitting president) at the end result?

ARE YOU SH!TTING ME!!

On the other side, you have: thousands upon thousands of independent and unrelated journalists, reporters, investigators, etc etc,

Harvard study: 90% of the media is bias against Trump..enough said...

So on one side, you have one man with a vast multitude of credible accusations lodged against him. On the other, you have thousands of investigative journalists and reporters and media members, dozens of women, dozens of US government employees from both sides of the political aisle, etc etc etc.

He has 100+ million accusations against him...they are called Liberals...

Nothing more to add...

edit on 17-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
You can bang them over the head repeatedly with facts but they don’t get it, don’t want to get it and never will get it. It’s an ignorance of the likes I’ve never seen. Ignore it and pretend it never happened and it will go away, so they think.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Maroboduus

So post a crime committed by Trump.

Let's see the jail time.

Actual evidence or anything that has gone to court and he has been found guilty of... ever?

Until then, I'll gladly scroll past your TDS word salad and get to the interesting part of your OP...

The comments.

Innocent until proven guilty is something the left can't get around... although they are really trying right now.

You're ignoring the entire point. Feel free to explain to me how it is more reasonable to believe in this incredibly vast conspiracy invloving thousands of people than it is to believe that one single man is lying.
As for the wrongdoing: he is being investigated right now for wrongdoing, doofus. And it sure isnt looking food for him! He absolutely WILL be proven guilty. Hell, the transcript of concrete evidence of wrongdoing. On top of that: He is also being investigated by NY. There are numerous other charges that will come down as soon as he leaves office. Mueller explicitly stated that there was ample evidence to indict Trump on numerous charges.
I would also like to point out how hilarious it is that literally the EXACT SAME people who claim that Hillary is an unquestionable criminal in spite of never being charged with anything, and who argue that it doesnt matter if she was ever charged or convicted because it just shows that she used her money and power to avoid the legal repercussions, then turn around and try to use the "he didnt do anything wrong if there's no charges/convictions, derp derp derp" defense for Trump.
Your complete and utter lack of self-awareness amuses me.

You keep claiming that Trump supporters believe there's a "conspiracy" of thousands who all are in on the efforts to bring him down. There is no conspiracy. It's a common mindset, and the fact is, all it takes is one of you idiots on the left to make a wild and unsubstantiated allegation against him and you all latch on to it FOREVER. Despite the fact that evidence is NEVER provided that Trump did anything illegal.

Your mind is boggled? Of course it is. None of you losers, you common followers of the Pied Piper of the left, can think no other way. It is beyond you to think in honest terms -- "did he REALLY collude with Russia/influence Ukraine/eat soft boiled eggs for breakfast..." No, you all think the same way -- not at all.

Of course we're going to support him. He has done NOTHING wrong. EVERY NYT, CNN, NBC...hit piece that dramatically asserts "this is it, we have him this time" turns to ashes and is eventually proven to be NOTHING, FALSE -- a complete lie. That's all you people have -- lies upon lies upon lies -- because you have nothing else. That's been going on since day one of his presidency. And leftist politicians have done NOTHING regarding any other issue. They have ignored this country in exchange for attacking a president who WON 2016's ELECTION FAIRLY AND HONESTLY.

Face it for once in your lives -- the true, provable criminal, Hillary, lost. And we can all be thankful for that.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

No. It's the fact that over the past 3 years, this supposed Conspiracy/Paranormal website has turned into a glorified MAGA fan site.

He is Trump, MAGA.. he won't cry, so I cry for him.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

No. It's the fact that over the past 3 years, this supposed Conspiracy/Paranormal website has turned into a glorified MAGA fan site.

I bet you would do far more than just cry for him.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Does Trump have a laundry list body count? No. I know who does though. GO!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

I bet you would do far more than just cry for him.
like vote for him? Your damn right, we all will. We will vote for him. KAG 2020!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Chiming in on the vast array of people who report that Trump is guilty. The Media is ruled by a few, it is easy to flood the masses with misinformation. (pardon if this has already been shared, I did not read through all of the comments)

These few, control the US Media.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
You can bang them over the head repeatedly with facts but they don’t get it, don’t want to get it and never will get it. It’s an ignorance of the likes I’ve never seen. Ignore it and pretend it never happened and it will go away, so they think.

I have a fellow manager who is far left and at times he wants to talk politics and I end up frustrating him because I just ask simple questions and in the end every time he says "I don't want to talk politics" and I say "but you brought it up"...lol

Examples: He wants medicare for all, and I say OK we need to tear down the whole system and build a completely new one, he says OK. I then say but that is not what the liberals are saying, who is going to pay the 20 trillion, he says "the rich", and I say you can tax all rich that make more than 10 million 100% per year and that will only get you 600 billion. Where is the rest going to come from, are you willing to also be taxed at 60% or 70%. He says no and then he wants to drop it.

He wants to do away with the electoral college. I say, anytime I hear that it shows ignorance as what America actually is. I say we are a republic of 50 equal united states, we could also call them countries just like EU. What makes the states equal is they each get 2 senators no more no less to maintain that equality. The house offsets the population and that is why CA gets 55 and another state might only get 3 votes, but there is power in those 3 votes and all that is part of the equality of each state.

I say if you go 100% popular vote then CA could override 25 states voting power, then he would that is OK its the people's vote, and I would say true, but the states would lose their equality status and we would no longer be USA just A. Even EU does not popular vote their Presidential positions, otherwise it would most likely always be a mix of Germany Britain and France out of 28 countries. The bottom line is if a party can't get their candidate to 270 with getting 55 from only one state alone then maybe the United States doesn't want that person. Then it would go into ...I don't want to talk politics...

edit on 18-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
Hey OP...where the hell have you been for say...the last 4 presidents?

3:50maybe?

Lol...spin that key board...

That argument of yours actually could have held ground say...4 plus years ago!

I was thinking you could find and replace Trump with any of the last 4 Presidents and it would read correct too.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Since day 1 the Democrats have worked endlessly on getting some dirt on trump.
The have been working everyday for the last 3 years and cant find anything credible to stick.

The more citizens that support their president the stronger the country.
America was always known for the patriotism.
That has gone away.

What the Democrats have been doing to trump is making the country look weak to the rest of the world.

Liberal Democrats are now seen as bleeding hearts led solely by compassion and no logic or common sense.
Democrats care more about illegal aliens than citizens.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
To sum up this thread: Shill comes to ATS, and NO ONE buys their BS.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

The amount of support i see on here for Trump

I have a question; why are there so many rants started with the complaint that "too many people" support this or that person; or this or that policy.

To what emotion does this common lament spring from?

Is it frustration? Are they frustrated that not everyone one agrees with their point of view?

Is it fear? Are they afraid that the "power in numbers" are against them?

Is it arrogance? How dare so many people hold a different opinion than I do! They all must be stupid; because I couldn't possibly be the one who's wrong.

Is it self righteousness? Do they feel that that are morally superior and must point out the unwashed masses?

No. It's the fact that over the past 3 years, this supposed Conspiracy/Paranormal website has turned into a glorified MAGA fan site. It's the fact that literally every time i visit this site, the top threads invariably includes multiple threads praising Trump and/or insulting Democrats and liberals. It's the fact that a conspiracy website has become a MAGA website.
Nice tery with the straw man, though.

The reason why this website has become a MAGA website is easy to explain, most of Trump's follower's are conspiracy theorists. In fact, the entire policies running the country appear to be derived from them.

The reason why they defend him so vigorously is that he is a cult leader. It is explained here. www.thedailybeast.com... Whether people like it or not, he has developed a strong following. The policies and actions may infuriate various groups and that feeds the cycle. After the cult leader is gone, the followers will ultimately realize what happened. But, until then, not likely.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You mean those women whom were caught lying? or were demanding money from the DNC to accuse Trump?... You mean women like the one whom claimed POTUS Trump raped her and then she sent a letter to Trump asking for a job?... We all know women whom get rapped ask for a job of their rapers right?... Or what about the other woman whom claimed Trump got all over her during a plane flight by lifting the arm of the chair she was sitting on, and she claimed he got on top of her so fast she didn't even notice at first?... Except for the fact that you couldn't lift the arm of the chairs in the plane they were in in the 1980s?... You had to completely take off the arms in those chairs, you couldn't lift them like you can now... And of course if he had tried to do that she would have noticed as taking those chair arms was a pain and she would have noticed Trump struggling to get the arm off the chair...

Far left-wingers are acting like there are no bad women, or women whom lied/lie to fit their agendas...

BTW, the statement Trump made about "grabbing them by the pu***"?... He was talking about women whom allow rich men to do that... aka "gold diggers..." Now left-wingers like you want to act as if this never happens either?...

The willful ignorance it's every stupid, and false claim you have made here...

edit on 19-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dougie6665

The reason why this website has become a MAGA website is easy to explain, most of Trump's follower's are conspiracy theorists. In fact, the entire policies running the country appear to be derived from them.

Maybe, just maybe...we understand we need to support the sitting President, just like Obama. Do you think if the media, Hollywood and a many on the left would not have freaked out from day one and is still going at it that just...maybe...things would be different?

Give it a rest, win the next election, ...PLEASE... then you all can come out of your safe rooms and life can go back to somewhat normal, but you all created this and then blame everyone who are basically just reacting to you insane actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join