It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Willfull Ignorance of Believing Trump: Occam's Razor Edition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

You're absolutely right, but if you believe all you just said, why did you waste 10 to 15 minutes to write all that out? You'll only find a handful of other people on ATS who see it that way. The rest will just attack you and say the exact same thing 20 times over, at the same time managing to come nowhere near the topic. Usually the case.

Now that I've posted here a few times, I'm beginning to think it's still too early to bring logic and truth to the table. Maybe in a few months. First step is acceptance and most are still in very deep denial.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I usually wait until a few comments in to call liberals idiots and crybabies.

Maybe try it after the first sentence next time.

link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Your first sentence called people that have a different political opinion than you gullible and ignorant.

If you can't make a point without name calling and insults why should anybody listen to a thing you have to say?

Do you know how long it has been since ive read a thread on here that didnt have at least one comment calling Democrats and liberals and non-Trump supporters idiots, morons, babies, etc etc etc? So let's not be disingenuous and claim that calling someone gullible is suddenly a brifdge too far.

You grew up getting a trophy even if you lost didn't you?

link   

Will-full ignorance back on you, won't stick to me - but sticks on you. (Juvenile post meet juvenile response).

If you choose not to (or can't) understand how this country is thriving under OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP?

There's a slow boat to China you can leave on.

Mention Hunter Biden's name and you'll get a good seat.

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I will be more than happy to engage in a discussion with you and compare research and evidence. Something tells me you wont take me up on that offer...

Go ahead! You first!

Show me one proven crime!

In spite of endless investigations against him, he is still the President and will be for another 5 years.

Show me your research.

My research is here Click me for real reseach

When you get through that ... I have another twenty threads to show you.

P

LOLOLOLOLOL
You claim to have done legitimate research, and then as an example you post.... a thread about Q-Anon?!?!?! Lol. Yeah, im not going to waste my time with you. I dont have the time or energy to punch down quite that far. I will gladly engage with thinking adults. I dont take anyone who believes in Q, let alone holds him up as an example of legitimate research, even the slightest bit seriously or with even the most remote shred of credibility.

(post by pheonix358 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

The amount of support i see on here for Trump

I have a question; why are there so many rants started with the complaint that "too many people" support this or that person; or this or that policy.

To what emotion does this common lament spring from?

Is it frustration? Are they frustrated that not everyone one agrees with their point of view?

Is it fear? Are they afraid that the "power in numbers" are against them?

Is it arrogance? How dare so many people hold a different opinion than I do! They all must be stupid; because I couldn't possibly be the one who's wrong.

Is it self righteousness? Do they feel that that are morally superior and must point out the unwashed masses?

No. It's the fact that over the past 3 years, this supposed Conspiracy/Paranormal website has turned into a glorified MAGA fan site. It's the fact that literally every time i visit this site, the top threads invariably includes multiple threads praising Trump and/or insulting Democrats and liberals. It's the fact that a conspiracy website has become a MAGA website.
Nice tery with the straw man, though.

Listen I get it that your angery that to many posts/people support Trump. Lots of people are also angry that to many people do not support Trump.

My question is why are so many people preoccupied with what other people think?

I see that you try to answer my "nonpolitical and non ideological" question (see how that works) by complaining that ATS has become dominated by political threads, rather than Conspiracy/Paranormal threads. And that might be a very worthy nonpolitical and non ideological lemnt. But thats not how you started your thread.
edit on 15-10-2019 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Says:

Put politics and ideologies aside. 

And than proceeds to frame a 12 paragraph argument along partisen and ideological lines.

Feel free to point out a single thing in my original comment that is centered on political ideology, genius. Just one. One single thing. I would wait, but i would be waiting for a very long time. Because there isnt anything. Learn to read, and learn to comprehend what you read.

The whole OP.
edit on 15-10-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Some people have the inability to accept that some people don't agree with them..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

if you reposted this and substituted "climate change" for "trump" you would probably get the exact same results.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hoooooowwwwwwlllllllllll

It’s a full moon.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Lol? You and the ONLY person to back you up, joined in August or later.

Trolling isnt accepted here, nor are we the mental midgets susceptible to 101 psychology efforts you think we are...

move along

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You appear emotional, angry. Maybe constipated. I don't know.

Have you tried some soothing green tea and leafy greens in your diet?

I and many others will wait patiently for logic to win the day, once you provide some.

edit on 15-10-2019 by DBCowboy because: Network dude has great beer

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Your complete and utter lack of self-awareness amuses me.

Quoted for irony.

I got a giggle out of your post too sweety but anything I say to you after this post is just more time wasted.

Have a nice night.

I was going to invite you to give an example of my supposed lack of self-awareness.... but then i recognized your name and realized who i was talking to. Trying to engage you in anything even remotely resembling an intelligent, informed, and/or nuanced conversation would be the very definition of "futile." Whenever i joke with my friends about some of the more ridiculous and uninformed and downright embarrassing corners of ATS, your posts are almost always the ones i show them in order for us to have a good laugh. You have inadvertantly amused quite a few of my friends...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Quoted for irony.

I got a giggle out of your post too sweety but anything I say to you after this post is just more time wasted.

Have a nice night.

I was going to invite you to give an example of my supposed lack of self-awareness.... but then i recognized your name and realized who i was talking to. Trying to engage you in anything even remotely resembling an intelligent, informed, and/or nuanced conversation would be the very definition of "futile." Whenever i joke with my friends about some of the more ridiculous and uninformed and downright embarrassing corners of ATS, your posts are almost always the ones i show them in order for us to have a good laugh. You have inadvertantly amused quite a few of my friends...

You have friends?????

lulz

Why haven't you been able to name one law YOUR president broke?

edit on 15-10-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Did you vote for a woman who was under an FBI investigation the whole time she was running. If you didn't, that would be the only way you might have some morale high ground. It can't be Bernie either because his wife was also under an FBI investigation.

Surprisingly (not really) both were cleared of wrongdoing. I accept those facts. Don't agree with them but, not much I can do but not vote for them.

Sounds like you are in the same boat. Just don't Vote for him. I get your point however. Wanting to rant on here about investigations that produced nothing but lent when you feel there should be something there. I felt the exact same way. Nothing you can do but not vote for him.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The FISA abuse by Democrats report is coming.

It's coming hard.

It's thick as a phone book.

😃

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Trolling isnt accepted here, nor are we the mental midgets susceptible to 101 psychology efforts you think we are...

move along

That was my point too. Why even post here?

Nobody has even remotely touched on what he wrote about and it's at two pages of personal attacks, slander and flat out name calling.

There is ZERO civil discourse on ATS at the moment. It appears to me that the whole website is just a breeding ground for radicalization. There is no way to remain neutral or moderate even if you begin that way. The members, and the staff, very quickly force you to pick a side and from that point push and push until a person is so far radicalized to one side or the other, you can't even remember your original values.

I'm beginning to think ATS exists to divide us and radicalize us. If true, posting here only furthers that hidden agenda.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Quoted for irony.

Have a nice night.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: BlueJacket

move along

That was my point too. Why even post here?

Nobody has even remotely touched on what he wrote about and it's at two pages of personal attacks, slander and flat out name calling.

There is ZERO civil discourse on ATS at the moment. It appears to me that the whole website is just a breeding ground for radicalization. There is no way to remain neutral or moderate even if you begin that way. The members, and the staff, very quickly force you to pick a side and from that point push and push until a person is so far radicalized to one side or the other, you can't even remember your original values.

I'm beginning to think ATS exists to divide us and radicalize us. If true, posting here only furthers that hidden agenda.

The OP isn't as sly as you are SG/BJ! He put it in the Mudpit!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join