It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Alien Telepathic Contact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dawn65

I have mental imagery of places I’ve never been.

On Earth, extraterrestrial? If the latter, if you've never been how do you know they're real and not your imagination?

I have knowledge of things I don’t know.

If you have knowledge then you do know. If you don't know then you don't know if the knowledge is, in fact, knowledge, or even true.

It must seem like I don’t want the answer to this problem.

My very first post in this thread...I'd start there and stick with it, with all due respect.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
1. The mental images are not like a thought or a recollection, they are more like a still shot from a movie. I’ve seen Ariel photographs of the great pyramids, I’ve seen underground tunnel with lighted walkways, I’ve seen a city with high rises and beautiful architecture, that isn’t even closely as sophisticated as Singapore.

2. Well I’m gonna say you second statement is really just word play. I mean if someone tells me a story that has been fabricated, it isn’t true, but I now have knowledge of it. So, perhaps I oversimplified my remark pertaining to this knowledge. I now have knowledge of of an Alien species and their inner workings that I never had before. I didn’t read it, watch it on TV, or hear it from a friend. It was imparted to me by way of a man, talking to me and showing me images.

3. Im a seeker of proof.
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No, it’s downstairs and sleep isn’t really an issue anymore. I sleep pretty well. a reply to: Salander

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So since this thread is still going on. And people are asking questions. Here me asking one as well for Jeremy there Dawn65.

Since all that supposedly exists is humans and the gray. Well what about Bigfoot? Do Bigfoot believe in the gray?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 24-10-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, to the of my knowledge, he is a man in a suit! Does he believe in aliens, don’t know, have to ask him. a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
HUH! Your saying the gray in your head is a man in a suit? Or that bigfoot is a man in a suit?

Either way, he should be able to answer such a simple question. If he does not know the origin of bigfoot, not much of a gray thats for sure. Probably just some poser.

But to bad, lowki2 is not around on this site anymore, he was a gray in a past life. I liked his grayness better then your invisible buddy grayness there.

Maybe I should have asked him about bigfoot and if they believe in the gray.

Or maybe I did and forgot about it.

Ah man, not trudging through that thread to see if I did ask that. But here, more on the gray. There are literally, likely hundreds of threads on this site alone about them. Your buddy needs to link up to the gray hive mind and upgrade his software, he seems to be lagging behind by at least a few lightyears.
I was a gray in a past life.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You are definitely entertaining, a little flip for my taste. Bigfoot was a man in a suit! Tada! If you want to find out something new from me, you should really listen to the “poser”, a little more carefully. Im not your past life kinda guy! Im here in this person for a greater purpose! When you read about the middle aged nurse who has brought some new discovery to her people that she had no previous knowledge of, you’ll probably kick yourself in the pants for not asking more quality questions. Look, believe, try to learn, or go home. But either way, be nice. If you think, I really don’t know who you are, you’re wrong. Ask the questions and take a chance, but don’t just dance around the fire. Our ancestors have a reputation and it was for a reason. Am I being hard on you? Ask Bigfoot!

Jeremy.
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Was he now.

So you saying that bigfoot is fake? Is that the official stance of all the gray, that Bigfoot does not only not exist, but its a guy in suit in the woods?

So Bigfoot is a myth and product of popular fiction.

But the gray are real?

So knowledgeable there are we now aren't we. And Jeremy there. Like I said, he may want to upload to the gray hive mind mainframe. He will learn a thing or two, or three, hell maybe even fourth thing.

Let me ask you something. Why do you want me to know that your a middle aged nurse? And also why are you so offended on my asking about what bigfoot thinks about all this?

Is that in any way shape or form relevant to anything I asked?

And what are you going to do? Haunt me with your little gray mindprobe stuff?

Well as they say. Caveat Emptor!

You know, I much prefer the other people who were channeling the gray, they were much more nicer and had all kinds of mannerisms. Yours tough, I would say are sub par. Maybe even lacking.

You know, if your going to be so rude, I may stop asking questions that I know the answer, to all together. You know you could have just said you dont know anything about bigfoot. Or at least made some # up. How rude! to be so rude, about nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Entertainment value acknowledged. But, I’m moving on.
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Romanov

Opposition and conflict are not evil in themselves as they lead in higher levels to true harmonization and union.

I dont see it that way. Conflict is useful, but not in a humanitarian sort of way. But it's hardly a harmonizing and unifying factor. If you look at real world examples, you will notice that differences breed conflict, conflict breeds hate or resentment. Especially differences that are dear to people's hearts...like faith in God. If you take away the differences, people would be working for the "same goal". Willingly. They would want similar things. Not separated by opposing traits or beliefs.

Competition is desirable for progress biologically, but it is always debatable where this progress leads socially. For instance, America is a melting pot, and probably the most advanced country on Earth, and because that it is the biggest migration attractor in the world. But, it is paying a price for that. The more differences accumulate (which is inevitable because of various migrant backgrounds), conflicts start getting more intense. Pretty soon, you have a nation divided.

Is the current opposition on a political spectrum leading you anywhere positive ? America is practically at the doorstep of a new civil war. And why is that ? differences that bread opposition, that breed conflict.

Few good things have come from opposition in human history, but it has brought far more death. But it's the way of nature.

Anyway...that's how I feel. OP..sorry for the light off topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ah! Sorry but if Jeremy cant answer the Bigfoot question.

Hes likely not gray, even the lowest form of the gray should be able to tell you about bigfoot, conclusion probably not a gray, probably just some weirdo who likes to be in peoples heads. I suppose it happens.

Or maybe it could be that Jeremy the 70 year old man who thinks hes a gray, has the voice of middle aged female nurse in his head?

Oh!

The possibilities are endless, but just because somebody has voice in there head, that says there the gray, does not mean its true. However I would not be so gloomy and discouraged from words on a site.

You may carry on. Or not! Either way. Such things have little importance.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dawn65
Lookingatmars, Jeremy says, thanks for being the first to finally ask.

5. We need to stop raising cattle, the methane is destroying our atmosphere.

That is all I’m allowed to say at this time. Thank you for asking and have a blessed day! a reply to: LookingAtMars

Hello Dawn,

It seems to me that you are having quite a difficult experience, so I hope you are sort of ok.

Are you familiar with Bashar, a being who is supposedly from the future, as channeled by Darryl Anka? There are some similarities between Bashar’s story as a hybrid in a parallel reality, and what Jeremy is saying. It might be an interesting story to listen to if you are not familiar with Bashar. Underneath, the whole recording is available for a modest fee.

[www.youtube.com...]

I have a few questions.

If the greys have been tweaking our DNA since caveman time, then I wonder what role (if any) have the Annunaki played in our creation/development? What about Anu, Enki, and Enlil?

What type of relationships are there between the reptilians and the greys? I understand that the reptilians consider themselves to be the custodians of planet Earth.

Also what is the purpose of our so called “junk DNA”? And finally, is methane a greenhouse gas? In so many words, is global warming a consequence of the greenhouse phenomenon?

I have more questions for later on. Also, Jeremy’s answer to Lookingatmars’ question has some interesting points, and I hope he will provide more info later on.

Sincere regards

JG

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

This is basic Faery lore, never promise anything lightly and then fail to undertake it's disrespectful, equally basic they are notorious fibbers and will never give a straight answer, you'll need to figure that out for yourself, the Grey Alien thing just learn to appreciate the jest.

Other than that realize that psychology was brought to you by the same people who shut down valid religious tradition and ensure that an internal spiritual experience remains just that and that you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of, study the ways learn the lessons and appreciate the intervention, and then it will lead to a fond farewell.

I couldn't agree more with you here. Sadly, most will shut their minds, and senses, and follow their blood-lusting masters to their death, quite happily, in their utter ignorance, feeling safe from the phantom fears, as their masters protect them from all evils. They never see the light, the truth, and it's very sad indeed.

Nice to see someone else who 'gets it'.

I bid you a good night, and pray for only good days ahead.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It could be a dissociative disorder better treated by certain types of therapy rather than medication. DID can appear similar to schizophrenia but the treatment is totally different.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dawn65 has disappeared ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join